KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
True, Quinn never assaulted Maya or tried to harm her. She only wanted to help her earn some money. It not Quinn's fault that Maya turned out to be incompetent and thinks that she is gonna get her tuition money just by joining a frat. :Kappa:
Yes, that's right. Exactly

Reactions: Reggie32

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely a shitty thing to do, as Rio absolutely did not deserve that, but not a completely irredeemable act. I'm not saying she doesn't have shit to make up for. She's an arsehole, for sure, but she hasn't cross a line that that suggests she can't be better.

Dealing drugs, pimping out girls, stealing...
Deeling Drugs: It's weed. Hardly the destroyer of local communities. She's moved into cocaine, but she it's at the specific request of a customer, and she would have told him to fuck off if the sorority wasn't desperate for money.

Pimping: In any other situation, I'd agree, but the situation isn't one of desperate women hard on their luck beyond exploited by their pimp, but them selling sex to make money for the sorority, and presumably some extra spending money. The way she handled Mona was out of line, but that was more on Mona's inability to keep things to herself. That said, if Quinn has a hand in Mona's college funding, then that's absolutely stepping into Villain territory, though. So far, we've only seen Stephen doing the dirty work there. We'll need more info on that though.

Stealing: I actually don't remember what you're referring too, so you'll need to remind me.

Reactions: Reggie32

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
2.If we remove this bullshit moment about "rebound guy", then Sage's route is very well balanced. Their relationship smoothly moves from just mercantile interests, to friendship for sex, and eventually a romantic interest appears. Don't forget that Sage is a very closed person and it is difficult for her to express feelings. Plus she's pretty wild and we're definitely not going to see "vanilla romance".
easy to maintain a coherent story by removing a double U-turn that nevertheless represents an important moment in Sage's story...

the 'rebound guy' marks a point from which Sage's story begins to go haywire.

practically:
MC declares that it's not enough for him to be Sage's fuckbuddy, Sage gets angry and they effectively put their relationship on hold.
they meet again at the HOTs party, where Sage declares she's ready to wait (not advance their story), but then doesn't. so where are we now? they're fuckbuddy again, since Sage said she's not ready yet
then there's the threesome with Quinn and Sage saying he enjoyed seeing MC having sex with another girl. and at this point the logical consequence of the evolution of the relationship is that MC declares he doesn't want to date any other girl

an endless rollercoaster in which Sage and MC make conflicting statements, ending up staying together. they are continuous one-sided statements.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What I dislike most about the game:

1)Tybalt is too cartoonish a character. It's hard to take him seriously when all we do the whole game is make fun of him. And he has to be taken seriously when the quest to blackmail Tybalt begins. He just talks, but to back up his words he could send a lawyer or a statement of claim and then we could realize that he's not kidding.

2)Abrupt transitions between character story arcs. For example, there is a story arc of Sage and MC just being sex friends and there is a story arc of MC and Sage in a relationship. There is no smooth transition between them, everything happened abruptly and roughly. On the contrary, Bell's arc is generally structured well and a smooth and logical development of the relationship from cold attitude to affection and love.

3) Useless Characters. I realize that a large number of characters increase immersiveness, but there are useless characters whose presence in the game is very hard to explain. For example, why do you need Becky when her role can be duplicated by Sarah or Ariet? If DPС needs Maya to have a person from the past, then a similar role could be played by Derek, for example. The same could be said for the dorm girls, but they would probably play some important role in the story.

4)Too much branching. The game has tons of variables and choices that don't make any sense at all. The ending with Sarah and Melanie is pointless because they obviously don't have their own romantic line and sex with them could have happened at the party. Why was the "Jill's orgasm" variable even necessary? That there would be a separate subplot in the game where Jill doesn't like sex? What's the point? What's the point of making the game so complicated?

5)The incompleteness of some of the storylines. I realize that the game will probably provide answers in the future, but it's been 2 seasons and most of the questions remain unanswered. The game answers the most minor questions, and the game asks new questions. For example, Chad's arc is still not complete. We don't know who the blackmailer was, why he let Troy get beaten up in episode 1, what his relationship with Sage was, etc.

6) A branch of others. I've said before that the Others branch is a very bloated branch with a lot of girls with their own quests. To unlock all the content of this branch, you will have to replay it several times. For example, in episode 9, the Others branch has 5 endings (Quinn, Lily and Envy, Melanie and Sarah, Night on the Couch, and Night with Vixen).

7) Replayability for the sake of replayability. To unlock absolutely all the content of episode 9 you need to play it 6 times.
1) you're right, but if you think about it, the same is true for all the "bad guy" characters in the game. while for Quinn the fact that her every machination ends in failure is due to keeping her on the edge to still be "acceptable", the other villains (Tybalt but likewise Burke, Dawe, Tommy etc..) are buffoons because that's the tone of the story, a comedy. even Vinnie, if he doesn't die first, will go through this treatment.

2) to overcome this impression, assume that the rebound guy does not exist, despite the fact that theroically it is an important moment in their story. almost all LIs have a moment that has to be forgotten in order to make their story work.

3) absolutely every character adds something. Becky is an opportunity to understand more about Maya's past life. sometimes it works sometimes less.

4) 6) if you are referring specifically to 'others' you are probably right, a side street that suddenly widened for no real reason.

5) here you are completely right, 100 open subplots, of which perhaps a tenth will have a definite closure. and the more they accumulate, the less importance I attach to each of them

7) for me that's a merit, it's like there are more games in one. although the last chapter broke the spell, making me lose interest in replaying it

Last edited:

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
easy to maintain a coherent story by removing a double U-turn that nevertheless represents an important moment in Sage's story...

the 'rebound guy' marks a point from which Sage's story begins to go haywire.

practically:
MC declares that it's not enough for him to be Sage's fuckbuddy, Sage gets angry and they effectively put their relationship on hold.
they meet again at the HOTs party, where Sage declares she's ready to wait (not advance their story), but then doesn't. so where are we now? they're fuckbuddy again, since Sage said she's not ready yet
then there's the threesome with Quinn and Sage saying he enjoyed seeing MC having sex with another girl. and at this point the logical consequence of the evolution of the relationship is that MC declares he doesn't want to date any other girl

an endless rollercoaster in which Sage and MC make conflicting statements, ending up staying together. they are continuous one-sided statements.
"then there's the threesome with Quinn and Sage saying he enjoyed seeing MC having sex with another girl. and at this point the logical consequence of the evolution of the relationship is that MC declares he..." - started dating Jill, because it was his plan from the beginning:ROFLMAO:, to make Sage jealous and spice up their relationship!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Which girl do you guys & Girls think I would be least compatible with
Because I get the feeling it would be Quinn

She would probably call me a pussy
Or not even give me a hug when I'm crying
Even though I love hugs
Heck she probably wouldn't even hold my hand when we are outside
All of them, you can't have any of them..
well you can have Arieth she's compatible with a doorknob and anything with a heartbeat!

But that's it! you hear me? no one else!
:p

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Even though I love hugs
Maya undoubtedly, after her experience with her father, could not bear another male figure so oppressive that he would leave her no room to date other people.

She would probably run away with Wendy

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope episode ten doesn't start with a time jump
I'm looking forward to seeing the ramifications to the ending of episode 9
Best ending yet Imo well my version anyway

Reactions: chuck69 and sava75

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Even though I love hugs
Oh, don't worry.:cautious:
She would have found something to keep you busy.:sneaky:
Something like that;)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
She stole parts of the money she and her girls "earned" and blamed it on Rio.
I'm not totally sure if I've missed some important information while playing the game. English is not my language, so I may have misunderstood something after all.

I think you are referring here to the conversation Riona and Fuckface have in the latter's room in episode 9. This is the excerpt of that conversation that mostly covers that topic:

Riona "I asked him (Tommy) if we could share a smoke - a blunt, you know?"
Riona "And he told me I've been smoking for free. But I never did, I've always paid for myself."

MC "Did you smoke his stuff a lot in the past or...?"

Riona "It wasn't about his pot, it was in general. He said that Quinn told him..."

MC "Oh? So, she's lying?"

If the MC discussed the Cathy's cluck with Rio in episode 4 and then confronted her at the Alpha Nu Omega party in episode 5:
Riona "Yeah, she is. Remember when I told you that we had problems with money?"

MC "Yes."

Riona "I think Quinn is blaming me for it by telling Tommy I smoked for free..."

Under other circumstances:
Riona "Yeah, she is. Don't tell anyone, but we had problems with money some weeks ago."

MC "Who are we?"

Riona "Me and Quinn."

MC "I'm a bit confused. What kind of problems?"

Riona "Just money problems."
Riona "And I think Quinn is blaming me for it by telling Tommy I smoked for free..."

Riona "...and possibly...that it was her who actually smoked for free."
Riona "Sorry...but I can't tell you more than that."

You can take Riona's suspicion as a proven fact... or not. After all, it is not as if Riona is not growing upset towards Quinn, is it? Or as if she also likes drugging herself a whole lot, you know...

Anyway, even if Quinn had actually stolen money, my opinion still would stand the same. I still couldn't see her being beyond redemption.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
I'm not totally sure if I've missed some important information while playing the game. English is not my language, so I may have misunderstood something after all.

I think you are referring here to the conversation Riona and Fuckface have in the latter's room in episode 9. This is the excerpt of that conversation that mostly covers that topic:

Riona "And he told me I've been smoking for free. But I never did, I've always paid for myself."

Riona "It wasn't about his pot, it was in general. He said that Quinn told him..."

If the MC discussed the Cathy's cluck with Rio in episode 4 and then confronted her at the Alpha Nu Omega party in episode 5:

MC "Yes."

Riona "I think Quinn is blaming me for it by telling Tommy I smoked for free..."

Riona "Yeah, she is. Don't tell anyone, but we had problems with money some weeks ago."

MC "Who are we?"

Riona "Me and Quinn."

Riona "And I think Quinn is blaming me for it by telling Tommy I smoked for free..."

You can take Riona's suspicion as a proven fact... or not. After all, it is not as if Riona is not growing upset towards Quinn, is it? Or as if she also likes drugging herself a whole lot, you know...

Anyway, even if Quinn had actually stolen money, my opinion still would stand the same. I still couldn't see her being beyond redemption.
screw redemption, i want her to drag Fuckface to the dark side

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
quinn is a social experiment. we want to know if anal fucking can change an awful person into a decent one. so far, so good. we have made progress. so join us quinn fans. and whip that DIK out......you know.....for science! lmao
I don't know if you meant receiving end or giving end of anal fucking but, I would never say no to good old pegging if it involves Riona and Quinn.

Size is not the most important thing :cautious:
I'm afraid I have to agree with you on this one. Quinn has the ass.

Even though I love hugs
Quinn, no question. For some reason, if you happen to be in a situation with Quinn where sex is involved, you will be the one who gets fucked (with a strap). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

MC "Yes."

MC "Who are we?"

Riona "Me and Quinn."

Unless I'm mistaken, I always thought the money missing was due to this moment

Only people who knows that this happened, is Quinn & the thief himself (obviously) and Rio. I don't recall Quinn telling anyone else of this. And I always assumed this was why she was in a money deficit situation.

And Quinn tells Tommy some BS lie and lands it on Rio.

Or did I miss something?

Reactions: chuck69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes