KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And Rio never smoked the supply, that was Quinn herself.
No, they both didn't smoke because there was nothing to smoke. The supply was stolen. Quinn couldn't tell Tommy that because she the Boss, and that would mean losing respect. For any Boss, the loss of respect is a loss of money. It's just business. Yes, Quinn did something what not look too nicely by accusing Riona of something she didn't do. But unforeseen circumstances forced her to do this.

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Replaying the latest episode a bit, do you think Burke was gonna give Maya the tuition without the, erm, side activities before she mentioned the HOTs and he realized he needed to get rid of her? My first playthrough I thought not but he didn't really hint at any of that while filling out her information.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Replaying the latest episode a bit, do you think Burke was gonna give Maya the tuition without the, erm, side activities before she mentioned the HOTs and he realized he needed to get rid of her? My first playthrough I thought not but he didn't really hint at any of that while filling out her information.
It's sure look like that way.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well,, you need to give them the right question or poll options. I'm sure, if a poll would be about "which character should be killed off ", Quinn would win by a landslide :whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Everything comes with a price. There should be a voting option "Quinn will die but your favorite LI will get ntr gangbang and you will have nightmares about it every night". :ROFLMAO:
I wonder how they will vote then.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Everything comes with a price. There should be a voting option "Quinn will die but your favorite LI will get ntr gangbang and you will have nightmares about it every night". :ROFLMAO:
They will answer like this -
"What ? Do you want to arrange an NTR gangbang for my LI ? It's too difficult a choice... Take my mom."

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You misunderstood something. Quinn is going to die and as punishment for the MC not saving Quinn, the MC's LI organizes a HOTs reverse gangbang.:love::p

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Why is Quinn one of the best female characters ?

(This is a subjective answer)

Firstly, i consider that she's one of the most self honest characters, she's a bad girl and she assumes it. (Self-honesty is the practice of always speaking and acting in accordance with what you believe to be true, even if it's unpleasant or inconvenient. It's about being honest with yourself about your thoughts, feelings, and actions.)

The few hints about her past are pretty "hardcore", she's a bad person because she grew up like this, she didn't become by herself, and that's pretty interesting because we feel that the MC can help her to stop everything, to reconsider her actions and behavior.

Secondly, we don't know much about her motivations, what is she fighting for ? Contrary to most of the other characters, we have hints (Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill, Isabella...), and this point makes Quinn unpredictable, we don't know what she's going to do, we don't know if she will die or survive, if she will quit the business... and all this makes the writing of her character much more interesting and fulfilled. (Riona & Lily are almost on the same level of writing, but compared to Quinn, they're more second zone characters, for now)

Finally, DPC made her look pretty good, not a vampire skin like maya/sage, not a big body like bella/jill, just in the middle. And it fits with the writing of her story...

I think that the more we will discover about Quinn, the more interesting she will become.
I'm reposting this one, once again, to make it clear about the best female character in Being A DIK.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why is Quinn one of the best female characters ?
She is not.:rolleyes:
(This is a subjective answer)
Yes, your answer is very subjective and far from any objectivity.
Firstly, i consider that she's one of the most self honest characters, she's a bad girl and she assumes it. (Self-honesty is the practice of always speaking and acting in accordance with what you believe to be true, even if it's unpleasant or inconvenient. It's about being honest with yourself about your thoughts, feelings, and actions.)

The few hints about her past are pretty "hardcore", she's a bad person because she grew up like this, she didn't become by herself, and that's pretty interesting because we feel that the MC can help her to stop everything, to reconsider her actions and behavior.

Secondly, we don't know much about her motivations, what is she fighting for ? Contrary to most of the other characters, we have hints (Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill, Isabella...), and this point makes Quinn unpredictable, we don't know what she's going to do, we don't know if she will die or survive, if she will quit the business... and all this makes the writing of her character much more interesting and fulfilled. (Riona & Lily are almost on the same level of writing, but compared to Quinn, they're more second zone characters, for now)

Finally, DPC made her look pretty good, not a vampire skin like maya/sage, not a big body like bella/jill, just in the middle. And it fits with the writing of her story...

I think that the more we will discover about Quinn, the more interesting she will become.
Quinn is not honest. For example, she lies to Sage and Tommy. She betrays Sage and Riona, actually she betrays most of the HOTs. No, she's just evil.
Where's Quinn's past, hardcore? Yes, she grew up on drugs, but Rox seems to have taken good care of his daughter. He didn't suppress or control her like other fathers in the game.
You don't know chess either, do you? Quinn is not unpredictable. She loves to fuck people, wants to make money and always tries to find the easiest way. That's all.
I'm reposting this one, once again, to make it clear about the best female character in Being A DIK.
Just because you post the same thing again doesn't make it true.:ROFLMAO:

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Quinn is not honest. For example, she lies to Sage and Tommy. She betrays Sage and Riona, actually she betrays most of the HOTs. No, she's just evil.
Josy & Maya lied to MC, it doesn't make them "evil", she doesn't betray anyone, she just follows her own path of destruction, because it's all what she knows, she's bad and assumes it, in the contrary of the others female characters, that's why she's more interesting.

Where's Quinn's past, hardcore? Yes, she grew up on drugs, but Rox seems to have taken good care of his daughter. He didn't suppress or control her like other fathers in the game.
That's a very good point, she grows up in a bad place, but with honesty, honesty about it, about accepting that it's bad and doing it anyway... in the other side, the father of maya whose religious didn't accept that his girl is a lesbian, and punished her by the tuition's situation. Who's being honest there ? A drug dealer or a religious father ?

I hope that you'll understand this point, because it's mostly what i want to explain with "being honest".

You don't know chess either, do you? Quinn is not unpredictable. She loves to fuck people, wants to make money and always tries to find the easiest way. That's all.
I do know chess, what about you ? Yes, Quinn is not a master mind evil who wants to control BR, she's just trying to survive with the ways she knows : selling drugs.

Just because you post the same thing again doesn't make it true.:ROFLMAO:
That's how myths are created, and Quinn is a MYTHICAL CREATURE !! :love:

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really hope there is less free roam in the next episode.
At least the party planner mini game is good
But we are probably going to get more english shit aren't we.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamez999

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean... Hitler was a very important figure of global importance, doesn't make him or any of the people who like him any better does it? :HideThePain:
Speaking more seriously though, my point is, a character's importance to a story doesn't determine its likeability.
Even DPC kinda said she would be controversial I think, he writes her as "some people love to hate her and others hate to love her" kind of character.
Quinn, for what she does, should be much less pleasant, but DPC has put a lot of effort into making her as unpleasant as possible. To date the worst thing he has done is to have slapped Riona, which for a crime boss is a minor sin

The final step was in the last chapter, where Quinn does practically nothing wrong, even becoming the enemy of one of our enemies

Crysto18

Sep 7, 2017
Hey peeps, I'm just drifting by this lovely lively debate, but does anyone know when episode 10 would be out by any chance? On F95 Zone I mean, I know it takes months before a new episode comes out but I was just a little curious haha
Also, sorry if my English is bad, still working on it!

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn is not honest. For example, she lies to Sage and Tommy.
Oh, really. Yes, it's not good. :(
But what about Maya ? Is she honest with everyone ?:unsure: No, not honest. She's lying. She lies to one of her closest people-her own father. If you think about it, it's just awful.:oops: Quinn's fictional sins pale against the backdrop of this atrocity.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She pranks the jocks with the birth control pills she swapped for sugar pills
She prevents the deception of jocks, trying to deceive the public with their fake results achieved with the help of medicines.
and now Arieth, a HOTs sister, is pregnant because of it.
Thanks to Quinn's miraculous intervention, a new life will come into this world.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes