Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
No
The good thing about Lily joining means it's more likely that Maya won't be anywhere near the menu so it looks like what's left of the Maya fans can breathe a sigh of relief just have to work things out with her now :p
then Maya works alone, no Josy as an ally means Josy teams up with Lily whom Tommy desperately wants to fuck, he's going to pissed about that and the Maya fans then have their numero uno working to accomplish all the challenges alone, that includes the threesome btw.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
It doesn`t seem like that to me.
Quinn gets her stuff from somewhere,that is obvious,I don`t think she has anything to do with the production.I`m not sure if whoever is providing the stuff,is going to be particulary relevant to the story.As for distribution,we have learned that both Heather and Tommy come for their stuff to Quinn,so it looks like she is taking care of distribution.
In ep.2's intro Quinn's shown trying to convince Tommy to use it, that's it. Could be a saleswoman pitching her product to a customer or a junky asking her dealer to join in, the latter option seems to fit better with the "offer she could not refuse" received from Tommy; also, neither Quinn or Riona mention anything from drug money, which would be pretty handy if they're short on cash.

Riona uses the word "obligations" but it is unclear to me what exactly does she mean by that,from the context it might be obligations to pay for the tutions for working girls,it might be a cut for whomever provides the drugs or it might be a cut for Burke(for allowing them to work this way on the campus).
Riona is pretty pissed with the rumor they're paying tuitions, that's 30-50k per year, per head. Seems unfeasible that each girl would squeeze this much money and more from a bunch of college kids.

I still don`t see the whole mastermind thing in the story,I don`t see what would be his or hers master plan/end goal,I don`t see connecting tissue between independent events,to me it looks more like just that,events happening independent from each other.
In this matter, we're equally dumb.

it makes little sens for Quinn to want to recruit more girls,while the number of current ones are creating financial difficulties rather than profits...
So you take Quinn, or any college grad for that matter, as a wise and responsible individual?
1559352030380.jpg

Reactions: laliandra

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No

then Maya works alone, no Josy as an ally means Josy teams up with Lily whom Tommy desperately wants to fuck, he's going to pissed about that and the Maya fans then have their numero uno working to accomplish all the challenges alone, that includes the threesome btw.
Only works alone if you warned her about Quinn, and Maya seems to be doing just fine with what she has had to do so far and now she has Josy to back her up.

I haven't played that game yet, well what did u imply there?
You should give it a try it's this devs previous work and it will get you ready for what to expect from him.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Only works alone if you warned her about Quinn, and Maya seems to be doing just fine with what she has had to do so far and now she has Josy to back her up.

You should give it a try it's this devs previous work and it will get you ready for what to expect from him.
True, but it's a path that opens up, so the choice to tell about Quinn, most likely it also impacts Camilla if you tell Quinn about her going all the way, same branch really.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Why do so many assume that Josy will pledge to the HOTs?

1. She has never shown any indication of wanting to do so in any past conversations
2. While she didn't leave home on good terms - her dad didn't cut her off. She doesn't need tuition fees.
3. Tommy is against her joining the HOTs (he says so if you talk to him while watching the rejects) and he and Quinn have some kind of deal going, which gives him pull with the Sorority.

Only works alone if you warned her about Quinn
Hmm, while I warned her (twice) on the Chick route, on my DiK playthrough I didn't warn her about Quinn and Maya was still off alone buying 50 condoms or something when my MC was hooking up with Mona and Camilla.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In ep.2's intro Quinn's shown trying to convince Tommy to use it, that's it. Could be a saleswoman pitching her product to a customer or a junky asking her dealer to join in, the latter option seems to fit better with the "offer she could not refuse" received from Tommy; also, neither Quinn or Riona mention anything from drug money, which would be pretty handy if they're short on cash.
The latter option doesn`t fit with the scene at the pool,where Heather comes to Quinn for the stuff for herself and Tommy.
Riona does in fact mentions drug money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Riona is pretty pissed with the rumor they're paying tuitions, that's 30-50k per year, per head. Seems unfeasible that each girl would squeeze this much money and more from a bunch of college kids.
Riona is concerned about the rumor,it`s the very end of that argument,it`s a cherry on top not the main reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It`s possible the source of the rumor is Quinn,because she wanted to attract new girls but it is not anything confirmed either.

In this matter, we're equally dumb.
There`s nothing dumb about not being on board with some one else`s theory,there`s a reason why it`s a theory,in this case not even that,more of a thesis.

So you take Quinn, or any college grad for that matter, as a wise and responsible individual?
I don`t take her for an idiot,she has been doing this for at least a year,succesfully,she can obviously do math.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
True, but it's a path that opens up, so the choice to tell about Quinn, most likely it also impacts Camilla if you tell Quinn about her going all the way, same branch really.
It didn`t impact Camilla though,there was line from Quinn about punishing Camilla and that was it,Camilla still wanted to fuck MC in the toilet

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Hmm, while I warned her (twice) on the Chick route, on my DiK playthrough I didn't warn her about Quinn and Maya was still off alone buying 50 condoms or something when my MC was hooking up with Mona and Camilla.
Maya simply doing different task, she still doing whole scavenger hunt with them, outside of personal tasks of course.

It didn`t impact Camilla though,there was line from Quinn about punishing Camilla and that was it,Camilla still wanted to fuck MC in the toilet
There's still time, i mean it's a busy period for them, and i doubt she wants to scare off her most promising new "whore"

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017

I know the death stuff, I got one when playing Depraved Awakening. I was spoiled that Acting Lessons also makes you choose one of the girls.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know the death stuff, I got one when playing Depraved Awakening. I was spoiled that Acting Lessons also makes you choose one of the girls.
I will neither confirm nor deny that but it's got lots of drama that's why I'm suggesting it to you so you can know what to expect in future updates of this may be nothing quite as dark though.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
may be nothing quite as dark though.
I was trying to piss evryone off in a throw away play through to see if no one takes me in at the end of ep. 3.

Tell Derek you like Maya, then refuse Jades advances and tell Derek you will not sleep with a teacher.

Derek gets mad and you call him a hypocrite for not hurting Maya but expects you to sleep with a teacher.

He then offers to do it but has pissed all the female teachers off but will sleep with a male teacher because hey, it can’t hurt that badly.

I know it’s a dream but that’s as dark as I want this story to go thanks :p

Btw even with a negative score only Derek took me in haha. Bums to the wall, Derek’s on the crawl.

thisismycock

Jul 2, 2019
how do i update from 0.2 to 0.3.1? don't want to lose progress on ep1,2

edit:
i've tried running ep3 and it shows the saves from previous episodes but gives a warning: "detected use of modified game data" and game quits.

thanks

Last edited:

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Lily joins HOts, number becomes uneven again, So Lily and Josy are teamed up if you warn Maya about Quinn.
DIK initiation is 1 week or 5 days as MC states, HOt is 2 weeks. So it’s realistically possible the MC becomes a DIK and in the second week Lily and Josy pledge and to complete their initiation the MC is drawn into conflict with Tommy that way as Josy will pick you for the hottest DIK.

This also strains Maya and Josy relationship, blah blah blah someone dies ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes