Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
While the name of Quinn can be represented by a famous rock band : Queen. I would like to invite everyone to find a famous representation of the other characters. DPC set the bar very high for the Quinn of the game. She's the ultimate DIK Female Character of the game.

So my theory is, the true name of the game shouldn't be : Being a DIK. But, Being with a DIK. Which is Quinn. :LOL:

dalli_x, do you have any theory about Quinn ? (i really liked all the hints that you did find in your previous theories, about Bella, Maya, Josy... it's a very professional way of finding proofs)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy & Maya lied to MC, it doesn't make them "evil", she doesn't betray anyone, she just follows her own path of destruction, because it's all what she knows, she's bad and assumes it, in the contrary of the others female characters, that's why she's more interesting.
:unsure:Not entirely. Quinn as herself is not interesting, she is the most cliche character in the game, even more so than Jill:ROFLMAO:
What she Does is what is interesting because it's affecting other characters, and that is a bit of difference.
She just like Joffrey. Joffrey was not interesting or even deep character, He was just a little Cunt, and his actions were the thing that make it engaging to watch him, what he did wiht others, and how others had to deal wiht the little cunt. :LOL:

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Quinn<>Queen? You know, so Freddie Mercury was a gay man, right? Have fun playing then.:ROFLMAO:
I knew you'll mention that, haha. I was talking about the music and the international achievement. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wrote some theories about Quinn. Just search and you will find some.
It won't be easy to find them in the 12k+ pages of the game. If someone can share with me the page numbers, it would be nice, thanks.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
What ? It is impossible to predict the course of thoughts of such a chess player, a grandmaster, no. You're just lucky.
I play chess too, even if i'm not a world champion, i can predict some moves...and talking about Queen, it's probably one of the first things to come in mind.

I could've mentioned that the powerful piece in chess is the queen, but it will be so easy :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I'm waiting for Lily to "dethrone" Quinn. Not that I necessarily want to see that happen, but I expect it. Quinn has a BIG blindspot when it comes to her, at least from what we know up until now.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
But you're forgetting one little thing. Maya lied, that's true, but she stands by it and admits it. Josy didn't lie, just hid it, but Josy admits that.

Quinn, on the other hand, tries to keep up her lies and blames others. In EP9 she took a step in the right direction. But I'm afraid it's just to give Tommy a false sense of security. We will see how this situation develops.
Actually Maya lied, then she confessed(about having a boyfriend) and before Josy even came she confessed that she was never been with a man. Josy kinda lied ? When mc talks or asks about her boyfriend(?) she either avoids or just gives an irrelevant answer.

But at the end/near end of the story i think some dark shit is going to happen to Quinn, HOTs(actually all frats) or even maybe whole B&R at this will be because of Quinn

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Actually Maya lied, then she confessed(about having a boyfriend) and before Josy even came she confessed that she was never been with a man. Josy kinda lied ? When mc talks or asks about her boyfriend(?) she either avoids or just gives an irrelevant answer.

But at the end/near end of the story i think some dark shit is going to happen to Quinn, HOTs(actually all frats) or even maybe whole B&R at this will be because of Quinn
I wrote so that Maya lied and Josy hid. But they both admit, more or less forced. But the reasons Josy and Maya were dishonest are far more honorable than the reasons Quinn is lying. Quinn lies for her own benefit.

Reactions: 1426136081
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes