ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 2788331

This week I started by working on some time-consuming art I had postponed but wanted to complete soon.

I updated my planning and flowcharts, played and polished parts of the episode, and wrote much of the missing content.

I have a handful of scenes left to write and a handful of lewd scenes that need animations. 20 scenes of varying length, including two free-roam events, need static renders. The range per scene is likely 20-200 static renders, so it's hard to tell how many renders are left to make. In my mind, it's at least 1000 more.

I have some important scenes left to create, and they will get the attention they deserve. There are other tasks I won't list left too. I'm considering making a checklist of what's left when we get closer.

The static render count is at 4267, and next week I will focus on it again - hopefully giving it a good bump. I'll have another preview ready for you soon. The animation queue is solid enough to last at least another week before I need to work on animations again.

I have a good flow, work very methodically, feel motivated, and am making good progress daily.

Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
spoke like a True Lazy Milker MotherFucker :LOL:.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2788331

This week I started by working on some time-consuming art I had postponed but wanted to complete soon.

I updated my planning and flowcharts, played and polished parts of the episode, and wrote much of the missing content.

I have a handful of scenes left to write and a handful of lewd scenes that need animations. 20 scenes of varying length, including two free-roam events, need static renders. The range per scene is likely 20-200 static renders, so it's hard to tell how many renders are left to make. In my mind, it's at least 1000 more.

I have some important scenes left to create, and they will get the attention they deserve. There are other tasks I won't list left too. I'm considering making a checklist of what's left when we get closer.

The static render count is at 4267, and next week I will focus on it again - hopefully giving it a good bump. I'll have another preview ready for you soon. The animation queue is solid enough to last at least another week before I need to work on animations again.

I have a good flow, work very methodically, feel motivated, and am making good progress daily.

Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
Could be done by the end August and with beta testing we would get it early September. Provided there isn't more scenes to add after this and how many more animation there are

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

View attachment 2788331

Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
Well, it's definitely September. 1,000 renders of it will be all of August. I don't know when exactly, but I think closer to mid September.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's going to be nice to experience the chilly November weather in game and at the same time in real life.
Well, it is a Thanksgiving episode, I said it once that he Fucked up with the Halloween episode, so now he make extra sure to be on time for Thanksgiving :LOL:.
also, with this, we have the Release date for Episode 11. 2024. December. So we can avoid at least talk about that one, in the future:ROFLMAO:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, it is a Thanksgiving episode, I said it once that he Fucked up with the Halloween episode, so now he make extra sure to be on time for Thanksgiving :LOL:.
also, with this, we have the Release date for Episode 11. 2024. December. So we can avoid at least talk about that one, in the future:ROFLMAO:.
And as with Halloween, DPC will also miss this one by coming out a couple of months later.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Exactly what I been saying.

When people thought episode 8 would be the Halloween episode they wanted it October 2021 - did not happen. When episode 9 was confirmed Halloween party they wanted it October 2022 - did not happen.

And now we finally look like we might get a themed episode in the right month, and they're all crying about it. Such a community of pussies.

I think you're right about Christmas too, except Christmas will be a two parter so 2024 part 1 and because he can't finish an episode in 12 months anymore part 2 will be December 2026 a long two years.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So at least 5250 renders in this update, probably over 6000 once he makes his inevitable extra scene decisions just before completion. How many episodes before we get a 10000 render episode?
ep 10 - 6000 renders, ep 11 - 7000 renders ep 12 -8000 renders. It has to stop at some point. He so can reach 20,000 renders and one episode will be in production for 2 years. This guy has absolutely no control over the process.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Could be done by the end August and with beta testing we would get it early September. Provided there isn't more scenes to add after this and how many more animation there are
Impossible, his average posing performance is 150-180 renders/week, even looking at the optimistic "1000 more renders" DPC needs 6 weeks to make it work and then another week of beta testing. But it's DPC, I'm sure it will be more than "1000 renders" and we'll get ~5500 in Ep.10.
Btw until the end of September 10 weeks left, September 30 is the speed of Ep.9 development.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

View attachment 2788331

Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
I am sure that he would have preferred not to post this status update, but he owes it to his patrons. Another status update in which the good man goes around in circles and can't offer anything better/more substantial to his patrons. I'm not being judgmental here, mind you, just stating what I'm perceiving it's happening here. I still believe that he's hardworking on the game and am thankful to him for that, though.

Right now, my most optimistic guess for the release month is September. But at this pace, October starts to sound like a real possibility now. Let's see what he comes with next week anyway.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Exactly what I been saying.

When people thought episode 8 would be the Halloween episode they wanted it October 2021 - did not happen. When episode 9 was confirmed Halloween party they wanted it October 2022 - did not happen.

And now we finally look like we might get a themed episode in the right month, and they're all crying about it. Such a community of pussies.

I think you're right about Christmas too, except Christmas will be a two parter so 2024 part 1 and because he can't finish an episode in 12 months anymore part 2 will be December 2026 a long two years.
In fact I think he'll sooner or later come around to the idea of releasing a two-part episode every six months. Ocean has long since moved to this model, which allows for relatively stable releases. On the other hand it's unclear how he'll separate it, given the huge number of variables, but I think it's inevitable. He goes to a release once a calendar year or more. I don't know how patient his fans are.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes