Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In fact I think he'll sooner or later come around to the idea of releasing a two-part episode every six months. Ocean has long since moved to this model, which allows for relatively stable releases. On the other hand it's unclear how he'll separate it, given the huge number of variables, but I think it's inevitable. He goes to a release once a calendar year or more. I don't know how patient his fans are.
We're getting something, at least. Ocean is just delivering us the remaking of the remaking of the remaking of a sack of blueballs.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Cash doesn't need to flow.
She did it under the promise of something valuable. The Tuition!
Which if you ask me, that puts her on a whole other level of prostitution.
Just sayin' Madam Rose is probably worried to lose her position at the Pink rose.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
exactly! maya states that the sole reason for wanting to join the hots is for the tuition money. and does have sex with MC (on camera) to achieve her goal. the definition of prostitution = the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment. there for, its very arguable that maya did prostitute herself. what we really should look at is the fact that quinn (unlike maya) is honest about the fact that shes willing to be a ho to achieve her goals. she also displays a much firmer grip on reality because unlike maya, quinn understands value. if you fuck Q, you will get an experience with an expert for $$$. or you can choose maya. she has no idea what shes doing with a dick, may, or may not even get it in, and that comes with a price tag of her ENTIRE UNIVERSITY TUITION! im not anti maya, but damn girl......you's crazy!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
To be fair before his vacation, he was exclusively doing animations and so the progress of statistical renders was low.
No there is no excuse, anymore, not when he said, in May that be counted as 6 lewd scene remain for this episode, and now, he say that he still need more. :LOL:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
What we actually have is stability. All of his releases come out in the fall. So when development starts on episode 11 we'll already know it's coming out again in the fall.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
November is my optimistic view, but I wouldn't be surprised if It's December. We can just accept that yearly updates are the norm now.
It doesn't matter because We are Proud Pirates, at least I'm :ROFLMAO:.
but that 13.000 Patreon willing to stand and give him money for a whole year, without receiving anything, but this offensive Status updates, is suprising. You can bet, that if he returned from his vacation and notices that his Patreon went belove 10.000, there would not be 1000 more render in the pipe line:ROFLMAO:
it's not even a question let alone a Joke anymore, that he is a Lazy Milker MotherFucker:whistle::cool:

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Oh man, right now i don't even care about the lewds you can make the whole episode 11 about the lewds gimme some story.

Damn this man is slow
It's just 1 human being, not a team.
Most VN's releasee small 10 minutes updates, created over couple of months.
while this VN gets a much bigger update.
Depending on how you process you could enjoy it for a few hours instead.
unless you rush wanking through the VN.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No there is no excuse, anymore, not when he said, in May that be counted as 6 lewd scene remain for this episode, and now, he say that he still need more. :LOL:
I think he's going to be putting too much into balancing the paths and will be creating unplanned lewd scenes later in development than before just so each path is presented evenly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 2788331

This week I started by working on some time-consuming art I had postponed but wanted to complete soon.

I updated my planning and flowcharts, played and polished parts of the episode, and wrote much of the missing content.

I have a handful of scenes left to write and a handful of lewd scenes that need animations. 20 scenes of varying length, including two free-roam events, need static renders. The range per scene is likely 20-200 static renders, so it's hard to tell how many renders are left to make. In my mind, it's at least 1000 more.

I have some important scenes left to create, and they will get the attention they deserve. There are other tasks I won't list left too. I'm considering making a checklist of what's left when we get closer.

The static render count is at 4267, and next week I will focus on it again - hopefully giving it a good bump. I'll have another preview ready for you soon. The animation queue is solid enough to last at least another week before I need to work on animations again.

I have a good flow, work very methodically, feel motivated, and am making good progress daily.

Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
So...4200 statics in...~7 months means ~600 a month with 1000 still to go...add to that polishing and animations...really sounds like October at BEST, probably more November. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes