Fuckyr

Aug 16, 2018
how do i update from 0.2 to 0.3.1? don't want to lose progress on ep1,2

edit:
i've tried running ep3 and it shows the saves from previous episodes but gives a warning: "detected use of modified game data" and game quits.

thanks
Remove cheat detection files if it not work also delete the persistent file from saves locations.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Pretty sure those details were made on purpose to make the model look more real, after all unless you are a baby there won't be a adult without skin marks of any kind.
Anyone who says otherwise need to stop looking at photoshopped pictures. :LOL:
I think you are ignoring and distorting what has been said and the facts just for a few likes. Who said "skin marks" are not plausible? Nobody did. There is a difference between "some skin imperfections" and those pictures. I said the skin is unrealistic, because normally it is (unless you want to have also a leper girl for political correctness). Nobody said the skin must be perfect. Normal, real girls not living in slums do not have that bad skin. Have you dated girls with so many problems? I mean girls not obese women living under a bridge. Do you want true realism (not that lunar skin with black dots on a girl)? The story is placed in the US, how is that there are not a majority of obese characters? Are you looking for realism in this story, really? Or maybe it's better that characters are just fappable with no freak show involved?
Also I should point out (again) that if you have a small monitor (low luminosity could do that too) you won't see the details and the pictures will be perfectly fine.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
In my DIK route, my MC doesn't think it's a good idea for Derek to go after Camila because he is the one interested on her.

But I've been thinking about it and the right thing to do should be to encourage Derek to go after her, but even so let my MC fuck her behind his back. Now, that would be a real DIK move.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In my DIK route, my MC doesn't think it's a good idea for Derek to go after Camila because he is the one interested on her.

But I've been thinking about it and the right thing to do should be to encourage Derek to go after her, but even so let my MC fuck her behind his back. Now, that would be a real DIK move.
That's harsh on Derek :LOL: would it make it worse if we were able to pursue Maya on that route :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

That`s exactly what I did...
1.gif

Seb B

Mar 11, 2018
Can anymone let me know what the first scene is in the scene gallery of Ep3? Is it on chick playthrough?

Not sure where i msised it.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Well at least you and TheFinder have done a good job of that you could easily have turn tail and run but you didn't and besides Maya could have a much better update next time.
Thank you for your appreciation, your loyalty to Jade is no less impressive (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laliandra

May 2, 2019

Camila is too good for Derek. Derek can have the purple haired chick, i'm ok with that but never Camila. :cautious:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone see Tommy preventing Josy joining the HOTS or will he not care? :unsure:

If Quinn gets Lilly on the menu soon, what do you lot predict will be her specialty? :unsure:

Does Lilly joining mean good news or bad news for Maya long-term? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Tommy care about anything other than his next hit up of drugs? I think he would be fine with her joining but not going on the menu might set up a conflict with Quinn

Lily for sure looks like she will suck anyone dry just look at the scene with her and the lollipop ;)

Good news for Maya as the other girl Mona will be joining as well and whatever happened to the other pledge that was at the cumpetition?

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
I think you are ignoring and distorting what has been said and the facts just for a few likes. Who said "skin marks" are not plausible? Nobody did. There is a difference between "some skin imperfections" and those pictures. I said the skin is unrealistic, because normally it is (unless you want to have also a leper girl for political correctness). Nobody said the skin must be perfect. Normal, real girls not living in slums do not have that bad skin. Have you dated girls with so many problems? I mean girls not obese women living under a bridge. Do you want true realism (not that lunar skin with black dots on a girl)? The story is placed in the US, how is that there are not a majority of obese characters? Are you looking for realism in this story, really? Or maybe it's better that characters are just fappable with no freak show involved?
Also I should point out (again) that if you have a small monitor (low luminosity could do that too) you won't see the details and the pictures will be perfectly fine.
Facepalms.gif

Lily for sure looks like she will suck anyone dry just look at the scene with her and the lollipop ;)
As long as it's the MC
I See This As An Absolute Win.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes