Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My point exactly, he has zero incentive to not drag it out as much as he can. This goes for all devs.... for all we know, the episode could have been completed months ago and delays releasing it as much as possible. What's to stop a dev from doing that? The patreons will not know.
I know you're right. But at the same time, I can see a double-edged sword on that approach to the issue at hand. After all, many of these creators (obviously not the successful ones) depend on crowdfunding to get things done. In fact, I already have seen at least one promising game here abandoned because of the lack of support.

But we're entering OT territory here, so perhaps it's best if we leave it at that.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tell that kind of shit to my ginger friends all the time and they laugh about it, but hey if someone was offended that was not my intent, Sage is still best girl
I am strawberry blonde myself. I am on the cusp of being red. Some people have zero sense of humour and walk around being offended all day are the ones die a lot faster.. You need to laugh in life.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am strawberry blonde myself. I am on the cusp of being red. Some people have zero sense of humour and walk around being offended all day. You need to laugh in life.
I am laughing. Laughing at people like you who like to joke and still doesn't get off-humor.

Gingers have no soul that's why there hair is red their burning on the inside
Yeah, yeah and your pants are on fire from getting too close to gingers. Might want to put the flames out or your dick with turn into a crispy hotdog. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I am laughing. Laughing at people like you who like to joke and still doesn't get off-humor.

Yeah, yeah and your pants are on fire from getting too close to gingers. Might want to put the flames out or your dick with turn into a crispy hotdog. :ROFLMAO:
If they on fire thats thanks to Josy being so hot, only red head i find hot is Mara Jade

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If they on fire thats thanks to Josy being so hot, only red head i find hot is Mara Jade
All the girls in this game are fire. But we all have our special girl. Mine is Rio. At least you know how to joke, take jokes and then it's back to normal ops.

Reactions: Darkwen

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I never cared for Carlin myself. I think he was just too prolific, especially in his last 10 years of life. He was pumping out too many specials and they just weren't that great. I think Rogan speaks on that every now and then, and I agree with him, that George probably should have taken a little more time between each release.

As far as dead comedians go, I think the loss of Norm Macdonald and Patrice O'Neal are especially hard hitting. Mitch Hedberg was also taken too soon.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I prefer his old shit.
Yeah, Delirious and Raw are hard to beat, but from what I've heard it is that level of funny. He has had like 35 years off to farm for material, which is more than he had before he did those two specials. He was only 22 in Delirious and 26 in Raw, I believe.

Aug 30, 2021
What a fucking joke. This episode is gonna take a year. What next? 14 months? A year and a half?

DPC is laughing all the way to the bank at all his ardent fanbois. I'm done with helping him get rich when it's clear he gives no fucks.

I know he's checking this thread. To hell with PinkBitch.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Is it just me or is the girls' preference for the MC's alignment is a mandatory requirement for a possible happy ending? For example, you won't get a happy ending with Sage if you're CHICK or you won't get a happy ending with Bella if you're DIK regardless of whether you made the right choices or not.

If the DPC is planning to lock down happy endings based on the girls' preferences then the freedom given to the player was for naught...

Reactions: kakarotaya

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
What a fucking joke. This episode is gonna take a year. What next? 14 months? A year and a half?

DPC is laughing all the way to the bank at all his ardent fanbois. I'm done with helping him get rich when it's clear he gives no fucks.

I know he's checking this thread. To hell with PinkBitch.
When your panties are in a twist, getting them wet on top of that just makes it worse.

Just sayin'.
small_whistling2.gif

1-800 WAMBULANCE.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes