funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
What are you talking about? What does it have to do with Quinn?
well considering Quinn's prices,
I imagine she couldn't sell all her drugs and Rio found Quinn's stash and just decided to end it because she knows she can't compete with Bella for Fuckface's dick.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
As a punishment, it is advisable to entrust Fuckface's dick to Quinn. For re-education. For uncertain time :cautious:
"For uncertain time"?
Crossing her in the hallway staring at the ceiling would do it?

So just passing her in the hallway heading back to Bella it is then.
I'm cool with that.
:cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If this is what i think it is, she will be disqualified if they find out it was shared here. Possibly the remaining BaDIK girls too.
But how can they find out, no-one on that site uses this site, they are all law-abiding people who subscribe to the Patreon of all the games and buy them all on Steam!

It is interesting to see that even that site seems to be turning against DPC based on the recent progress report though, if they are patreons DPC could actually see a drop in subs that may give him a bit of a kick up the ass.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
What a fucking joke. This episode is gonna take a year. What next? 14 months? A year and a half?

DPC is laughing all the way to the bank at all his ardent fanbois. I'm done with helping him get rich when it's clear he gives no fucks.

I know he's checking this thread. To hell with PinkBitch.
1. I bet you're not a supporter. So fuck off. It's not your money anyway.
2. This isn't Radiant, where the Dev is producing less and and less, but taking longer and longer. Each episode is literally bigger and better than the one before.
3. This is the ONLY AAA level AVN in production today. I'm sure if he rushed a product out the door, you'd turn around and say its crap cause it wasn't as good as other episodes.

There's two things I know to be true. One, little thieving bitches like you will always complain, cause you're entitled and selfish. Two, when this game releases, you'll still download it.

So do all the rest of us a favor and fuck off and stop posting this BS.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
1. I bet you're not a supporter. So fuck off. It's not your money anyway.
2. This isn't Radiant, where the Dev is producing less and and less, but taking longer and longer. Each episode is literally bigger and better than the one before.
3. This is the ONLY AAA level AVN in production today. I'm sure if he rushed a product out the door, you'd turn around and say its crap cause it wasn't as good as other episodes.

There's two things I know to be true. One, little thieving bitches like you will always complain, cause you're entitled and selfish. Two, when this game releases, you'll still download it.

So do all the rest of us a favor and fuck off and stop posting this BS.
Couldn't agree with you more if I tried.

Only creator I have a serious beef with is Ocean and with good reason.
But I'm not going to get into that because It's been hashed enough as is.

DPC as you pointed out, may be taking his time, but he delivers. Whether people agree with this or not. At least he's not anal enough to start 'redoing' shit that doesn't need redoing.

There's plenty other titles on this site to keep anyone busy until the next chapter. Albeit shitty stories, it's amazing how many tech savvy creators there are on here, but for the love of anything that's slippery when wet, they should at least be required to have read at least 1 book before starting a project. And that makes me appreciate DPC that much more.
:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes