Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
By the way, I've been wanting to ask, what is the reason for such a strong hatred? Of course, there are also Quinn haters here, but not to this extent
Me too, can't understand this palladinism. These people are ready to cancel any character who has done at least something bad. (Which is rather hypocritical, the place is full of Sally simps, who being a cunt to MC all the time)

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It is interesting to see that even that site seems to be turning against DPC based on the recent progress report though, if they are patreons DPC could actually see a drop in subs that may give him a bit of a kick up the ass.
Oh, come on. People are just tired of waiting. This can be understood. It's, you know, doesn't add to a good mood.
I just literally came back to catch up on this. With that said and as much as I joke here, I have never really stated my thoughts about Interlude and ep 9.

I don't know what the people on the other site say, about this, nor do I actually care. That site is a piece of shit imo. But my personal thoughts about it probably won'tbe too popular here. I'll try not to write a book and just condense it.

1. BadiK is a good game. All the girls are hot and some are HOTs.
2. Previous eps were damn good. Sure I didn't like some shit, but do we all like everything?
3. Interlude was just total trash. We didn't need to play as Zoey. It could've easily just been added in as a part of an episode update.
  • 3a. I'm one of those people who refuses to play a multi-protag and/or female protag games. Yeah. This is a personal preference.
4. Episode 9 was just a long and drawn out freeroam episode and it made the episode a slog to get through. That's also probably just me and my preference.

The game went from really good to: "I wish tf I didn't come back and catch up." for me. Again, probably just me. I'm not going to shit talk about it, I just hope ep 10 is more like the the eps of 1-8 and not like Interlude/ep 9.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 2788331

This week I started by working on some time-consuming art I had postponed but wanted to complete soon.

I updated my planning and flowcharts, played and polished parts of the episode, and wrote much of the missing content.

I have a handful of scenes left to write and a handful of lewd scenes that need animations. 20 scenes of varying length, including two free-roam events, need static renders. The range per scene is likely 20-200 static renders, so it's hard to tell how many renders are left to make. In my mind, it's at least 1000 more.

I have some important scenes left to create, and they will get the attention they deserve. There are other tasks I won't list left too. I'm considering making a checklist of what's left when we get closer.

The static render count is at 4267, and next week I will focus on it again - hopefully giving it a good bump. I'll have another preview ready for you soon. The animation queue is solid enough to last at least another week before I need to work on animations again.

I have a good flow, work very methodically, feel motivated, and am making good progress daily.

Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
View attachment 2790986
View attachment 2790987

He near shouldn't bother posting status updates like this

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Me too, can't understand this palladinism. These people are ready to cancel any character who has done at least something bad. (Which is rather hypocritical, the place is full of Sally simps, who being a cunt to MC all the time)
Sally, a little Tsundere who desperately pining for a hard Fuck, should not be compared to a borderline psychopath like Quinn to be honest, you also only tolarated Quinn becasue she had a Threesome with Sage :LOL:.
even wrong clock show the right time twice, a day, just ask Dalix :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But how can they find out, no-one on that site uses this site, they are all law-abiding people who subscribe to the Patreon of all the games and buy them all on Steam!

It is interesting to see that even that site seems to be turning against DPC based on the recent progress report though, if they are patreons DPC could actually see a drop in subs that may give him a bit of a kick up the ass.
if only.....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Couldn't agree with you more if I tried.

Only creator I have a serious beef with is Ocean and with good reason.
But I'm not going to get into that because It's been hashed enough as is.

DPC as you pointed out, may be taking his time, but he delivers. Whether people agree with this or not. At least he's not anal enough to start 'redoing' shit that doesn't need redoing.

There's plenty other titles on this site to keep anyone busy until the next chapter. Albeit shitty stories, it's amazing how many tech savvy creators there are on here, but for the love of anything that's slippery when wet, they should at least be required to have read at least 1 book before starting a project. And that makes me appreciate DPC that much more.
:ROFLMAO:
I fully agree with you ever time I see a dev say they are doing a redo I tend to just ignore the game from then on
Fuck I hate redos

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not mine.
1. I have my own preview signature, changed slightly here and there.

Also, thanks for the kind words about quality and fun... oh I forgot:

2. This one isn't fun XD
See? Not mine XD
I see now, it's not DjPinkCake :ROFLMAO:
And you got ahead of me by the way, I also wanted to clown Tommy.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: HTC211

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is the threesome with Sage & Quinn on sage's path or others path?
Also do you have to have DIK affinity?
And was it in episode 9 or earlier?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sally, a little Tsundere who desperately pining for a hard Fuck, should not be compared to a borderline psychopath like Quinn to be honest, you also only tolarated Quinn becasue she had a Threesome with Sage :LOL:.
even wrong clock show the right time twice, a day, just ask Dalix :ROFLMAO:
In fact, I like Quinn as a conflicted and complex character, you know, you love and hate at the same time, plus I'm the kind of person who likes well-written villains.
She has this alluring villainous charm, the "bad girl" vibe. Sally doesn't have that, just being a petty tsundere for hard fucking isn't enough to win my liking.

No, please mercy. I won't ask Dalli.:HideThePain: Let Kpyna do it, he is our main expert in Dalliism.:ROFLMAO:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's on Sage's path I think, at least you have to be, and Quinn has to like you, otherwise it isn't possible.
That's not accurate. You can in fact have the threesome even if Quinn dislikes you. She even remarks her dislike towards you before going down to business in that scenario.

Code:
if not ep6_quinn_lewd:
    qu "Because I'd fuck the shit out of both of you, and I don't even like this guy."

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
In fact, I like Quinn as a conflicted and complex character, you know, you love and hate at the same time, plus I'm the kind of person who likes well-written villains.
She has this alluring villainous charm, the "bad girl" vibe. Sally doesn't have that, just being a petty tsundere for hard fucking isn't enough to win my liking.

No, please mercy. I won't ask Dalli.:HideThePain: Let Kpyna do it, he is our main expert in Dalliism.:ROFLMAO:
I know I love Quinn, it's actually fucking hilarious how she lives in the head of so many that actively 'hate her', marks of a great character. And Sally is akin to a 'loli tsundere fantasy', so yeah.

Or those people 'hating' her also are morally bankrupt but push their holier-than-thou act to the utmost, whatever.

Does she do reprehensible acts ? Obviously.

Does her past explains her actions ? Of course it does.

Can she be redeemed ? I hope so, but I'm not sure it's possible, she'll have to face the music at some point anyway, or if it's possible, I hope it's well-written cause it wouldn't make sense if it just 'happens'.

Now, hating a character that much, da fuck, get a hold on your life :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes