Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
That's not accurate. You can in fact have the threesome even if Quinn dislikes you. She even remarks her dislike towards you before going down to business in that scenario.

if not ep6_quinn_lewd:
qu "Because I'd fuck the shit out of both of you, and I don't even like this guy."
Thanks for the correction, wasn't sure, the only time I got there she didn't want to, maybe it was because I was a Massive Chick (and managed to stay on Sage's path)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for the correction, wasn't sure, the only time I got there she didn't want to, maybe it was because I was a Massive Chick (and managed to stay on Sage's path)
Maybe it was because of your affinity at that moment. Being on Sage's path is not an obstacle. On the contrary, I doubt you can get the threesome if not on Sage's path at that moment.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Maybe it was because of your affinity at that moment. Being on Sage's path is not an obstacle. On the contrary, I doubt you can get the threesome if not on Sage's path at that moment.
Yeah that's also my guess. Also was on MJ path, which probably was a no-go too.

Let's just say my first run was fucking weird, I played as a Massive Chick (the 'Paragon syndrome' in me had to, at first...), but was on every MG path... real nice paradox there.

Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know I love Quinn, it's actually fucking hilarious how she lives in the head of so many that actively 'hate her', marks of a great character. And Sally is akin to a 'loli tsundere fantasy', so yeah.

Or those people 'hating' her also are morally bankrupt but push their holier-than-thou act to the utmost, whatever.

Does she do reprehensible acts ? Obviously.

Does her past explains her actions ? Of course it does.

Can she be redeemed ? I hope so, but I'm not sure it's possible, she'll have to face the music at some point anyway, or if it's possible, I hope it's well-written cause it wouldn't make sense if it just 'happens'.

Now, hating a character that much, da fuck, get a hold on your life :LOL:
Hi, I remember our discussions about Quinn last year, welcome back.
It's really that people are so obsessed with hating a character that it's like a religion.
Personally, hope for a redemption arc, but I understand that there must be a price for this.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
If I had a gun to my head, I would probably choose Sally over Quinn but that is based entirely on looks. Sally doesn't have much of a personality yet, although I do like the sauna scene. Quinn has a lot of character fleshing out so she's far better than Sally on that front. Being able to fuck with Sally in the D&G sessions is a great addition.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Being obnoxious to the point people love to dunk on you is neither hard nor a mark of a great character. By the same token Tybalt is a great character.
Tybalt is a joke, like Arieth and Dawe, no one hates them (or they're having serious issues otherwise).

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Being obnoxious to the point people love to dunk on you is neither hard nor a mark of a great character. By the same token Tybalt is a great character.
I disagree. I like Tybalt as a character. In fact, he's among the most memorable characters in the game IMHO. By now, I can't imagine the game without his sorry ass.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn best comparison will always be Joffrey, just like him, she is a polarizing character,
people love to hate her, but none really cried when he died, some of us even felt that he did not suffered enough :LOL:

and at one point DPC even said it , that, this was his intention with Quinn anyway, so if anything what is surprising how people surprised by that people react toward her the way she meant to be reacted:ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Hi, I remember our discussions about Quinn last year, welcome back.
It's really that people are so obsessed with hating a character that it's like a religion.
Personally, hope for a redemption arc, but I understand that there must be a price for this.
Yeah, hovered over this thread from time to time, glad to see same subjects are still being rehashed over and over.

Hate blinds people.

But hey, their lives must be filled with joy, I guess.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I disagree. I like Tybalt as a character. In fact, he's among the most memorable characters in the game IMHO. By now, I can't imagine the game without his sorry ass.
I have similar opinion on Tybalt personally, but there's been lot posts in this thread from people who apparently love to shit on him and drag him through every humiliation possible out of strong dislike.

That said, i don't think Tybalt is a great character. He's an overdone cliche.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Quinn best comparison will always be Joffrey, just like him, she is a polarizing character,
people love to hate her, but none really cried when he died, some of us even felt that he did not suffered enough :LOL:

and at one point DPC even said it , that, this was his intention with Quinn anyway, so if anything what is surprising how people surprised by that people react toward her the way she meant to be reacted:ROFLMAO:
Joffrey is a great character, too.

A fucking obnoxious cunt, who actually had no redeeming qualities. (which isn't Quinn's case, from Ep5 onward, cause yeah, before that, nope)

But a great character nonetheless, cause everybody knows who Joffrey is.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm sure Karamba did it for fun and just memeing her.
Like we did earlier with Saint Zoey Church, Tybalt Church e.c.t.
Oh, i know, i wasn't serious here myself (i thought the smiley would give that away)

But a great character nonetheless, cause everybody knows who Joffrey is.
*raises hand* Actually, about that...

(i don't think i've played/watched whatever that Joffrey appears in, sorry)

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes