felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I came up with a pretty good joke. As you know Chick MC refuses to have a threesome with Envy and Sandy as soon as he looks at Jill's photo. DPC should have done something similar in episode 7 when he refuses to have a threesome with Rio and Camilla after looking at Jill's photo.
View attachment 2791927

View attachment 2791938

View attachment 2791957

View attachment 2791962

View attachment 2791967
View attachment 2791968
that photo is worse than bromide, impossible to have sex after seeing it...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Do you think bullying someone in college and beating someone to death is the same evil ?
They're both evil!
What's more to debate?
Answer: nothing!
People are so caught up in what's evil and what's not. Bullying someone is different than beating someone to death. Neither of them are inherently evil. Bullying is wrong and mean. There's no reason for it. Beating someone to death, while wrong and crazy af, doesn't mean it's evil. Sometimes there's a good reason for it. Just my 2cents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I do believe that at this point, DPC needs to be consistent. If the player refused to have a threesome with Envy and Sandy, why didn't he refuse to have a threesome with Rio and Cammy? Where is this selectivity coming from? Why did he forget about his love for Jill?
Because it's impossible to say no to Miss Rio, that's why.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
People are so caught up in what's evil and what's not. Bullying someone is different than beating someone to death. Neither of them are inherently evil. Bullying is wrong and mean. There's no reason for it. Beating someone to death, while wrong and crazy af, doesn't mean it's evil. Sometimes there's a good reason for it. Just my 2cents.
For the record,
I'm not trying to say that everyone who do this are inherently evil and are scum. Of course there are moments where one may have to resort to drastic measures in a certain situation. I mean, if someone comes at me with the sole intent to cause serious harm to me or anyone I know or to someone less able to defend themselves, that I wouldn't go to extremes. I sure as fuck would defend myself or whoever as best I could.

What I'm trying to advocate for is simply this, that once we begin to justify or excuse certain acts as either lesser or greater, and blur the lines between what is good and what isn't. That is when I believe we lose sight of what is inherently considered as "evil".

I think that causing harm for amusement and self gratification should never be justified with "oh well, it wasn't that bad!". Thinking like this, we open the door for weak justifications for bad behavior and invite repeat situations. I think this is a unique topic that needs a clear definition and kept literally as black and white as much as possible.

As I keep repeating, of course every situation should be dealt on a case by case basis and reactions should never be dealt with a broad brush.

Anyhow, I think this has been hashed out enough as it is.
(y)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think I came up with a pretty good joke. As you know Chick MC refuses to have a threesome with Envy and Sandy as soon as he looks at Jill's photo. DPC should have done something similar in episode 7 when he refuses to have a threesome with Rio and Camilla after looking at Jill's photo.
View attachment 2791927

View attachment 2791938

View attachment 2791957

View attachment 2791962

View attachment 2791967
View attachment 2791968
MC should borrow a page from Tybalt's playbook and tape her photo to Camila's ass and pound away, then move it over to Rio's to do her.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Because it's impossible to say no to Miss Rio, that's why.
You just have little faith. I said no to making out with her in episode 9 on my Quinn centered run... In case you don't recall it, on the Others' branch, making out with Rio is not presented as a major choice. And you only are offered two choices: either you make out with her or reject her without further explanations.

I uploaded the complete sequence here some weeks ago, when a redditor asked about that scenario.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes