Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
You just have little faith. I said no to making out with her in episode 9 on my Quinn centered run... In case you don't recall it, on the Others' branch, making out with Rio is not presented as a major choice. And you only are offered two choices: either you make out with her or reject her without further explanations.

I uploaded the complete sequence here some weeks ago, when a redditor asked about that scenario.

I wasn't speaking in terms of game mechanics. It's just she's so cute, you can't say no to her.:giggle:
You can call it one-sided love...

Edit; Why she had to be a hooker. It's not fair.:cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA and Jumbi

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I think I came up with a pretty good joke. As you know Chick MC refuses to have a threesome with Envy and Sandy as soon as he looks at Jill's photo. DPC should have done something similar in episode 7 when he refuses to have a threesome with Rio and Camilla after looking at Jill's photo.
View attachment 2791927

View attachment 2791938

View attachment 2791957

View attachment 2791962

View attachment 2791967
View attachment 2791968
you should have added one more photo of just Jill at the end and then MC looking at the photo again lol :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You learn to read and interpret signals gradually, it comes with experience. It's hard to blame the MC for this. If he had date or just spent time with someone before or in principle thought about it, he would have already had experience by his age.
It's a combination of many factors and as a result we have what we have.
I don't blame Zoey or the MC for their shortcomings. What you couldn't learn, you can't apply. Yes, they learn through others, but thankfully not fast enough. One of my favorite scenes in the game is in EP7 when Sage is training with the MC in his room. The MC is able to give Sage two compliments (flirting). But the MC doesn't realize in the process so he is actually flirting with Sage and ends up wondering so Sage wants what him. This is exactly why the girls fall for the MC. He unconsciously flirts a lot without realizing it. Neil was right, the MC is a charmer.
I don't think I'd be wrong to say that many of us had it that way the first time.
It will have happened to many like that the first time. Crossing a line or having a completely new experience takes courage.
I expect to hear from her that she have a crush on him in EP10. Depending on chosen branch this should develop differently.
I expect the same in EP10. I think, however, so that the further development is not necessarily Branch dependent, but rather a decision. In EP9, the MC can also make out with Riona if the MC is not on the "Others" Branch. I think so that will be similar with Zoey.

Reactions: Kpyna

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Signs of moral evil ? What is this all about ? She's just a young, moody girl. Almost still a child. Yes, she can be rude, scandalous and bitchy. Like many girls, let's be honest. I'm not sure if it can be called evil. We must not forget that evil can be different. There is a big evil, and there is a small evil. If Quinn is evil, then she's just a little funny, mischievous evil. I've seen evil people. People who have done terrible things. And compared to them, Quinn is just a kid. How can hate a child?! When I see all this hate directed at her, I just can't understand it. I want to ask those who hate her - Have you never seen real evil ? Quinn is just a naughty girl, a spoiled child who needs to be spanked for bad behavior. But to hate her and wish her dead, as some do, is too much.
I think to myself that Quinn is on a divorced path. She has sadistic tendencies, there's no denying that, because she takes pleasure in the misfortune of others. Quinn is not just a naughty girl. The seeds of evil are present in Quinn, there is no denying that either. The prostitution, drug dealing and extortion can be read about. I agree with you in that it has not yet reached the dimension for her to be called true evil. But it is on the threshold of that.

I have already seen evil. I have been threatened with beatings many times from my job, I have been threatened with knives, and earlier this year I was even shot at. I also see drug addicts and dealers during my work. A lot of them are the age Quinn is. That's why she's on the cusp. If she keeps going, she will cross the line and the path will be set.

That's why the question to me is whether a relationship between Quinn and a DIK MC, makes sense for Quinn. The inhibition threshold for both could thus fall further and further and they both embark on a dangerous journey.

Whether and/or how this can be prevented, only DPC knows.

Reactions: 7thOmen

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think to myself that Quinn is on a divorced path. She has sadistic tendencies, there's no denying that, because she takes pleasure in the misfortune of others. Quinn is not just a naughty girl. The seeds of evil are present in Quinn, there is no denying that either. The prostitution, drug dealing and extortion can be read about. I agree with you in that it has not yet reached the dimension for her to be called true evil. But it is on the threshold of that.

I have already seen evil. I have been threatened with beatings many times from my job, I have been threatened with knives, and earlier this year I was even shot at. I also see drug addicts and dealers during my work. A lot of them are the age Quinn is. That's why she's on the cusp. If she keeps going, she will cross the line and the path will be set.

That's why the question to me is whether a relationship between Quinn and a DIK MC, makes sense for Quinn. The inhibition threshold for both could thus fall further and further and they both embark on a dangerous journey.

Whether and/or how this can be prevented, only DPC knows.
She is a narcissistic psychopath, there is just no way around that. Not of the caliber of a serial killer but at the very least of the caliber as a criminal. She exploits and toys with people. She doesn't really acknowledges danger. She never reflects on her actions. She always blames others for misshapes and mistakes even if they're clearly hers.

Just take the costume competition at the end of ep. 9. None of her possible picks are about awarding the best costume or rewarding someone for his or her efforts or making someone happy. They are all about mocking, insulting and outright demeaning someone.

There is this small moment of regret and reflection on the roof for the very first time at the end of ep. 9, that could be a hint of a possible "redemption arc"f for her, we will see.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
One of my favorite scenes in the game is in EP7 when Sage is training with the MC in his room. The MC is able to give Sage two compliments (flirting). But the MC doesn't realize in the process so he is actually flirting with Sage and ends up wondering so Sage wants what him. This is exactly why the girls fall for the MC. He unconsciously flirts a lot without realizing it. Neil was right, the MC is a charmer.
How is this so?
When we have a choice to flirt or not - MC is clearly know what he is doing. Not only with Sage, but with a lot of other girls too. He even clearly says and hints to Josy about his flirt with her (HOT's party). Otherwise we would have just an options with text to respond with, not making it so obvious and letting us to choice just text, but not wrapping it in such obvious state. That scene ends with Sage wanting the MC regardless of what options were picked during dialogue. The only requirement is to be on her path from fuck buddy stage. Otherwise post sparring scene plays differently and Sage never get mad on MC, she just send him a "signals" that she is still interested in him. If MC is not on the Sage path, he comments with inner voice her behaviour as she still wants him, while he said "No" to her several times before. So, he clearly see it and recognize things properly. But again, it doesn't depend on dialogue options. It's Sage, who is always interested in him.

I expect the same in EP10. I think, however, so that the further development is not necessarily Branch dependent, but rather a decision. In EP9, the MC can also make out with Riona if the MC is not on the "Others" Branch. I think so that will be similar with Zoey.
Picking the option to be mad at Zoey during bench conversation changes MC behaviour and attitude to her. Some of actions/options becomes unavailable during Halloween party, while his responses is sometimes really rude. We don't have an option to offer her to crash in MCs bed on any branch except "others", obviously AND this option becomes unavailable on "others branch" when MC is mad at her.

I don't want to say that cheating with her won't be available at all, but probably the combo of "being mad at her" and being on MG branch should fully exclude it. The reason is that the most important thing for her to hear from MC was his answer on the question about their friendship. When he is mad at her, I doubt that she will try to ruin such very flimsy friendship reconstruction. Try to move so boldy to something more significant, while ignoring the restoration of healthy friendship at first stage would be a pretty stupid move on her side. While MCs more friendly response and behaviour to her ("My feelings are all over the place right now.") may open the "cheating" path soon, because he mostly forgive her and they mostly skip the step by step thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
You think it's that so much serious there?
The mods have been saying that they'll disqualify BaDIK if it's shared to the BaDIK subreddit, and I'm assuming the BaDIK thread here would carry the same penalty since it also gives it an unfair advantage. Apparently, this is what happened in last years poll.
But how can they find out, no-one on that site uses this site, they are all law-abiding people who subscribe to the Patreon of all the games and buy them all on Steam!

It is interesting to see that even that site seems to be turning against DPC based on the recent progress report though, if they are patreons DPC could actually see a drop in subs that may give him a bit of a kick up the ass.
I imagine there's a pretty substantial overlap lol

I don't think I've see that many complaints over there. Frustrations, yeah, but not quite the blood boiling rage that you get on this site. I'll be real, I think this place gets a bit irrational at times, brought on by a misplaced fear that any dev could be pulling another Milfy City or Ecchi Sensei or whatever.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Come on, who said there's no way back?! In life, everything happens, there are different periods, a person can do some not very good things, but then embark on the path of a calm and quiet life. I'll tell you something.
There is one story, I still can't remember it without laughing. A very funny case actually. It happened when we were still doing different things. And then one morning a friend called me, his name was Victor, and he said that he found out where the jerk we had been looking for was hiding. Yes, we've been looking for that jerk for a long time. He killed several of our friends. Dangerous son of a bitch. He could kill a man in front of almost everyone. He used a piece of shit like an awl, and he could hit right in the heart. The doctor said that a person would not even immediately feel that something was wrong. In general, I'm saying this to make it clear that it wasn't some innocent person. When we arrived at the specified place, the jerk really turned out to be there. The informant did not deceive. We caught him, stunned him and threw him into the trunk. We went to our house on the outskirts, just for such cases. Everything was equipped there in order to, well, if you want to find out the truth from someone. Hooks, handcuffs, vises, well, a lot of things. The guys worked a lot on this house, invested a piece of their soul. OK, when we arrived, we worked a little with this goat, and it was time to get rid of him, Victor said - Wait guys, I have an idea, I've been wanting to implement it for a long time. The fact is that Victor just raved about the Italian mafia, all sorts of Corleones, Capones and others. He tried to dress like them, though he didn't get it well and he looked mostly funny. He often smeared his hair with some shit, and then it was impossible to breathe in the car. In short, the crazy jerk was Victor. So he tells us - You can't just kill him. Personally, I wanted to do just that, strangle and that's it, no dirt, no traces. But Victor insisted - We have to make an impression. Let his friends see, and understand that it's better for them to be quiet and don't mess with guys like us. OK , I say - What do you want to do with it ? - Sicilian necktie - he said it as if he was talking about the woman he loved. I told him - OK, do whatever you want, but I'm not going to participate in this shit. Of course, I heard something about the "Sicilian necktie", but I had no idea what it really was and how to do it correctly. But Victor looked like he knew exactly what he was doing. Therefore, we did not have any concern. He brought a basin, took out a knife, and began to cut the dude's throat. If someone does not know, the "Sicilian necktie" is such a thing when a person's larynx is cut and a fish is stuffed there. It comes out of the larynx, and it looks like a necktie. Only as I understood, it was necessary to do all this with an already dead body, a corpse, but not when the person is still alive. And in our case, everything went wrong. When Vic cut the asshole's artery, the dude went crazy, tied to a chair, he began to rush around the room, and blood gushed out of him like from a fireman's water hose. I didn't even realize that there was so much blood in a person. In the end, the jerk fell, he was dead. But the picture in front of us was terrible. The whole room was covered in blood, walls, ceiling, everything. Everything is in red. God, it was terrible, we washed all this shit until half past two in the morning. I said I wouldn't dig a hole. I'm fucking tired. It won't be necessary - said Vic, we'll throw him into the river. Well, we wrapped the body in plastic sheeting (we had a stock of this sheeting, a few rolls, just in case), threw various pieces of iron and stones there and tied up. Then we got to the bridge and threw the body into the river. I asked Vic - So you wanted to throw it out here from the beginning ? - Well, yes, he replied. - So what the fuck was cutting his throat for ? What the fuck was this idea with the fucking "Sicilian necktie" for? Who the fuck did you want to impress?! For fish in the river?! This shit really upset me. But that wasn't all. When we went to the Boss and told him what had happened, he was very angry. He was swearing a lot. Very strongly. I even thought he'd fucking kill us all. But thank God everything worked out. The Boss said that our house would have to be burned. Because if the cops find him, the dog will pick up the trail. And in general, there may be problems because of this. The guys were upset. This house was dear to them. After a while I realized that many guys found out about this story. They looked at us like idiots. Although it was only Victor's fault. It was so unfair. But after a while, it's pretty damn funny to think about it. Such stories remain in the memory forever. All this was a long time ago, and now those participants in this story who are still alive, live quietly and they are law-abiding citizens.
wall of text stormtrooper bangs head.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
An egomaniac is pathologically a narcissistic psychopath.
No, an egomaniac is the precursor to a narcissistic psychopath.
Come on, who said there's no way back?! In life, everything happens, there are different periods, a person can do some not very good things, but then embark on the path of a calm and quiet life. I'll tell you something.
There is one story, I still can't remember it without laughing. A very funny case actually. It happened when we were still doing different things. And then one morning a friend called me, his name was Victor, and he said that he found out where the jerk we had been looking for was hiding. Yes, we've been looking for that jerk for a long time. He killed several of our friends. Dangerous son of a bitch. He could kill a man in front of almost everyone. He used a piece of shit like an awl, and he could hit right in the heart. The doctor said that a person would not even immediately feel that something was wrong. In general, I'm saying this to make it clear that it wasn't some innocent person. When we arrived at the specified place, the jerk really turned out to be there. The informant did not deceive. We caught him, stunned him and threw him into the trunk. We went to our house on the outskirts, just for such cases. Everything was equipped there in order to, well, if you want to find out the truth from someone. Hooks, handcuffs, vises, well, a lot of things. The guys worked a lot on this house, invested a piece of their soul. OK, when we arrived, we worked a little with this goat, and it was time to get rid of him, Victor said - Wait guys, I have an idea, I've been wanting to implement it for a long time. The fact is that Victor just raved about the Italian mafia, all sorts of Corleones, Capones and others. He tried to dress like them, though he didn't get it well and he looked mostly funny. He often smeared his hair with some shit, and then it was impossible to breathe in the car. In short, the crazy jerk was Victor. So he tells us - You can't just kill him. Personally, I wanted to do just that, strangle and that's it, no dirt, no traces. But Victor insisted - We have to make an impression. Let his friends see, and understand that it's better for them to be quiet and don't mess with guys like us. OK , I say - What do you want to do with it ? - Sicilian necktie - he said it as if he was talking about the woman he loved. I told him - OK, do whatever you want, but I'm not going to participate in this shit. Of course, I heard something about the "Sicilian necktie", but I had no idea what it really was and how to do it correctly. But Victor looked like he knew exactly what he was doing. Therefore, we did not have any concern. He brought a basin, took out a knife, and began to cut the dude's throat. If someone does not know, the "Sicilian necktie" is such a thing when a person's larynx is cut and a fish is stuffed there. It comes out of the larynx, and it looks like a necktie. Only as I understood, it was necessary to do all this with an already dead body, a corpse, but not when the person is still alive. And in our case, everything went wrong. When Vic cut the asshole's artery, the dude went crazy, tied to a chair, he began to rush around the room, and blood gushed out of him like from a fireman's water hose. I didn't even realize that there was so much blood in a person. In the end, the jerk fell, he was dead. But the picture in front of us was terrible. The whole room was covered in blood, walls, ceiling, everything. Everything is in red. God, it was terrible, we washed all this shit until half past two in the morning. I said I wouldn't dig a hole. I'm fucking tired. It won't be necessary - said Vic, we'll throw him into the river. Well, we wrapped the body in plastic sheeting (we had a stock of this sheeting, a few rolls, just in case), threw various pieces of iron and stones there and tied up. Then we got to the bridge and threw the body into the river. I asked Vic - So you wanted to throw it out here from the beginning ? - Well, yes, he replied. - So what the fuck was cutting his throat for ? What the fuck was this idea with the fucking "Sicilian necktie" for? Who the fuck did you want to impress?! For fish in the river?! This shit really upset me. But that wasn't all. When we went to the Boss and told him what had happened, he was very angry. He was swearing a lot. Very strongly. I even thought he'd fucking kill us all. But thank God everything worked out. The Boss said that our house would have to be burned. Because if the cops find him, the dog will pick up the trail. And in general, there may be problems because of this. The guys were upset. This house was dear to them. After a while I realized that many guys found out about this story. They looked at us like idiots. Although it was only Victor's fault. It was so unfair. But after a while, it's pretty damn funny to think about it. Such stories remain in the memory forever. All this was a long time ago, and now those participants in this story who are still alive, live quietly and they are law-abiding citizens.
Now I understand why you like Quinns so much. If what you wrote is all true, then you are even worse than Quinn, even if you didn't wield the knife. You are complicit in someone's death. It doesn't matter if the dead man was a pig and a murderer. You had the opportunity to prevent this murder, in which you could have informed the police about the whereabouts of the guy.

The participants who are still alive are not law-abiding citizens because certain acts never have a statute of limitations.

• Haha
Reactions: bo77om and yossa999

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The part of the game I dislike the most is in episode 4 (Is it episode 4 I can't remember)
When the mc acts like a bastard or maybe an idiot when he finds out about Maya & Josy
I think those scenes could have been handled better imo

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I guess F95 mods just threw in the towel, sighed and abandoned this thread.

You can't dry out the sea with a shovel and a bucket, after all.

:rolleyes:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
C'mon, Vinny, stop feeding us bullshit. Bitching about Quinn is one thing, that's understandable, she's your ex, she hurt your feelings and all, but this story... And isn't they call it a "Sicilian necktie" when you slit someone's throat and pull his tongue out through the cut? Why the fuck did your friend tried to stuff a fish there?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
My 2 Cents. Make of it what you will.....

Quinn shows signs of being morally evil. People that get satisfaction, happiness, etc from the misfortunes of other people are considered evil by psychology. She does the above, and the satisfaction she gets from simply messing with people strengthens that likelihood.

Vinny showed in a previous episode he was willing to do things normal college kids do, such as join a frat, go through Hell Week, and be part of the guys. His motivations for getting into the drug world aren't known, and while pulling a gun and dealing drugs are bad things, is he closer to an Average Joe or a Super Villian? Is Vinny a person that thoroughly enjoys his business to the point that he exacts that joy from the misery he inflicts on others? We don't know enough about him to confirm or deny that notion. He likely has chosen a terrible profession and operates in that profession as any man operating a business might. Why he chose that route and quit college isn't known either. Does he twiddle his thumbs and cackle as a bolt of lightning strikes behind him when he sentences a hit or a beating, etc to someone that didn't pay up? Or does he do so after just getting done talking to a friend about a grocery list?

We do know that Quinn enjoys screwing with people as a way to entertain herself. It is something she does for pleasure and fun, which is a much more evil act than doing evil acts out of necessity for a business/way of life.

The primary motivator for a person like Vinny to enter into an underground business is greed and ambition. Greed is evil, but it's not known if he is evil because he's greedy and ambitious. Their greed leads to evil acts, but the punishments are necessities to drug lords, as letting a person off with a warning or demanding a simple repayment, would only lessen his credibility in the underground world and lead to further issues. While that isn't an excuse. as killing or beating people up or even threatening them with a gun is wrong, but it helps us understand the difference between messing with people for pleasure and messing with them for business. A distinction that helps us recognize his actions as evil, but not necessarily his person.

Does the person specifically do what they do to cause people harm, or is it a byproduct of the career they've chosen? The deeds are evil and that can lead to collateral damage. Either way, Vinny is a deeply troubled person with irrational responses. But is that a byproduct of being evil, or potentially having an anger problem leading him to react irrationally.

Tommy seems to be a spoiled brat that has gotten anything he's wanted in life without working for it. He likely has never dealt with any severe problems in life. He is simply spoiled and stupid and likely has an inferiority complex.
I think using "Evil" here is a shallow way of approaching it. People are rarely ever All Bad, or All Good.

Quinn is a troll, and a bully, and probably has limited empathy, but it's not zero. She shows it towards people she cares about.
Her need to be a dick to everyone also doesn't seem to stem from the need to bully, or control, but more of her just being combative. She doesn't like people who don't stand up to her. She likes people with fight. Her compliment towards Maya when she slapped her was probably genuine.

Don't get me wrong. She's got a bunch to make up for, and should probably be talking to a professional about some stuff, but at the end of the day she was groomed as a kid to be this way. She still young, 20 at the oldest. It's not to late for her to be better.

I'm going to be blunt here. You're takes on Quinn feel so extreme, that it feels like you just don't like her, and are exaggerating her bad qualities, of which there are many, in order to justify never considering looking for anything good in her.

I wouldn't consider Vinny evil either. He embraces DIK life to the extreme, and doesn't care that most people can't handle that. He's a massive arsehole. No way to know if he's salvageable though, since we don't know whether he intended to use that gun.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The part of the game I dislike the most is in episode 4 (Is it episode 4 I can't remember)
When the mc acts like a bastard or maybe an idiot when he finds out about Maya & Josy
I think those scenes could have been handled better imo
No, it was a smart move to fake a tantrum and get an excuse to crawl into Bella's house or HOT's mansion. The first time Fuckface decided to think strategically. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes