Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Haha Quinn is actually my fourth favourite girl
For me it's
1 - Maya
2 - Josy
3 - Rionna
4 - Quinn
So yeah, While Maya is always going to be my favourite those other girls are pretty cool as well
That said Quinn upset Maya so she can eat a bag of dicks.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Fuck, this is such a bad timing for me to run out of reactions.
I just can't believe Joshy92 said that, it must have been KARAMBA who cast the "WOLOLO" spell on him and converted the poor guy. :KEK:
Dude I hate running out of reactions it always happens at the worst moment

Reactions: yossa999

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I dont think Quinn is nearly as bad as people are saying she is
Because she's not; maybe she's kinda mean and a bully in some cases, and let's not forget the drugs and pimp business she's into and the Mona case; but the way she treats MC when they are alone and her background shows a different kind of character.
She's, I dunno, a Sopranos-like character; she's a "bad guy" or a "villain" but stay human at the end of the day, and to some(Me) she's just playing the cards the world gave her. Therefore, best AVN character ever written.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Besides, a "Bad" or "Evil" character would deffinitely be Stephen and Jade. One guy is using his status to have sex with students in exchange of scholarship; and the other one is cheating on her husband out of spite because she knows he doesn't feel sexual atraction for her, add to that that she probably knows what is he doing with the students and she still have her mouth shut. Besides she is having sex with his son's "rival" and didn't get the break-up that well...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I dont think Quinn is nearly as bad as people are saying she is
In fact, Quinn is a professional business woman. She takes advantage of opportunities and tries to satisfy everyone's wishes. Be it drugs, medicament, or whores. He is not the one who forces these things on others... There is a demand for them... Those are the bad people who want them! And I even think I like him, since we were able to spend a wonderful evening with him and Sag... Is the person who satisfies your wishes a bad person? :unsure:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Besides, a "Bad" or "Evil" character would deffinitely be Stephen and Jade. One guy is using his status to have sex with students in exchange of scholarship; and the other one is cheating on her husband out of spite because she knows he doesn't feel sexual atraction for her, add to that that she probably knows what is he doing with the students and she still have her mouth shut. Besides she is having sex with his son's "rival" and didn't get the break-up that well...
What ? Stephen and Jade are "Evil"?! This is too high honor for them. They're just little scoundrels. For example, we know that Stephen wants to fuck Bella, but he can't do it. Because he's a coward and a sucker. A real "Evil" man, if he wants something, then he achieves it. By any means, charm, deception, intimidation, does not matter how. When Quinn wants to fuck a Fuckface, what does she do?! Yeah, she's fucking a Fuckface. Because she knows how to take what she wants, regardless of what people think about that. And Stephen and Jade can only spoil the mood of others. It's like when someone messes up the air in the elevator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
What ? Stephen and Jade are "Evil"?! This is too high honor for them. They're just little scoundrels. For example, we know that Stephen wants to fuck Bella, but he can't do it. Because he's a coward and a sucker. A real "Evil" man, if he wants something, then he achieves it. By any means, charm, deception, intimidation, does not matter how. When Quinn wants to fuck a Fuckface, what does she do?! Yeah, she's fucking a Fuckface. Because she knows how to take what she wants, regardless of what people think about that. And Stephen and Jade can only spoil the mood of others. It's like when someone messes up the air in the elevator.
Stephen is indeed a bad man, but the evil epithet is strong for him. (You better not bully Bella, because I'll hit her :devilish: ) Is Jade a bad person? No. Why? - Is sex bad? No. Is Jade having sex with her student? Yes. This is bad? No, it's just wrong ;)) And remember, Jade didn't cheat on her husband first...Stephen started it!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes