Feb 7, 2021
don't see why Rusty should get overly upset about mc dating Jill since he himself said he fucked around alot which he should realize is why Jill wasn't interested in dating him. and since mc and Rusty get along really well, this should be addressed at some point by both mc and Jill with Rusty to smooth things over since obviously Jill be be spending alot of time with mc at the DIK mansion and she is seemingly more comfortable there than at the Prep mansion constantly being stalked by Tyballs the big loser with the little cock. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Honestly he shouldn't be that upset because my man is about to be dumped by Jill after she discovers he cheated on her before they even got to announce the relationship. What can I say, MC is just a womanizer.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Seeing that Jill pic on here has made me realise just how stupid Fuckface is. If he had just seen the Royce house on the one date with Jill it would just about make sense for him not to connect the house with Lynette's picture. But he actually has a picture of Lynette and her friends and a picture of Jill with the same house in the background, how can he not make that connection?

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think it can be generally boiled down to the idea that trying to fuck your teacher is really stupid and it's always going to bite you in the ass one way or another, even if you succeed. Which, honestly, should be a common knowledge :sneaky:
But you'll never forget that moment...and there's something to tell the grandkids... :ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Again, you weren't with Bella(at least I wasn't) when you fool around with Cathy. Sure, she could be upset that you did it in her car, but to reject you for it when you weren't together(and still aren't at that point technically) is just stupidity. And no, I didn't stay at her house after leaving Maya's dorm.
And yet the MC has enough clues that she feels something for him, even if he didn't go to the library to thank her for speaking a good word to Jill for him (the initial step on Bella's route). She helped him when he run naked around the campus. She brought his drunk body to her house and let him kiss her and grope her tit. She was visibly jealous when she helped Jill reconcile with the MC after Jill ratted Chad. And fucking someone in Bella's car at that point is like taking a dump in her backyard. After that, she will see nothing in him but a dog. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is how I see it.

Reactions: Omunkulo

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Seeing that Jill pic on here has made me realise just how stupid Fuckface is. If he had just seen the Royce house on the one date with Jill it would just about make sense for him not to connect the house with Lyanna's picture. But he actually has a picture of Lyanna and her friends and a picture of Jill with the same house in the background, how can he not make that connection?
Lyanna? or do you mean Lynette?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it can be generally boiled down to the idea that trying to fuck your teacher is really stupid and it's always going to bite you in the ass one way or another, even if you succeed. Which, honestly, should be a common knowledge :sneaky:
:unsure: :unsure: so you also count Bella in the group... who is an LI :eek::eek:

I thought the tradition of arriving a virgin at the wedding was outdated....

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
:unsure: :unsure: so you also count Bella in the group... who is an LI :eek::eek:

I thought the tradition of arriving a virgin at the wedding was outdated....
Technically Bella isn't a teacher until the latest Episode~

But yes, now this relationship is doomed. Dooooooomed.

Mar 9, 2019
I love reading the thread after a few days away. It's always a rollercoaster getting up to date on the conversations.

Beginning with innumerable posts "discussing" the dev update and DPC's behavior as a developer, to exciting debates on the interpretations of evil, to the enlightening revelation that funkymonkeyjedi has a wagon to rival Camila (mandatory sus pause), to the rehashed and inane subjective rankings of LIs, to examining the importance of Cathy's panties and Rusty's emotions, to evaluating the possibilities for Tybalt to enlarge his baby-dick, ending with a discourse on whether Bella being Fuckface's teacher is a shitstorm waiting to happen.

What a time to be alive.

Every time I return to this thread:
How_exciting.gif

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I mean, of course it's stupid in real life. But this isn't real life, it is a VN and there are TONS of those that center around having sex with your teacher. And that is also ignoring the fact that Bella is a teacher and will even be your teacher next semester so her having a problem with that would be pretty hypocritical of her.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
but what punishment are you talking about?
Maybe punishment is a strong word here, rather unpleasant consequences.

just go to Jill and it's all good. then without going over it again, but going to a sick friend would be a betrayal?
You can't go with Jill without talking to Sage on the phone and she will ask you to come. This way you will either break your promise to Sage or refuse Jill's surprise party, negatively impacting your RP with her. Of course, this would not be a betrayal.

and if Maya and Josy reject you, cheating has nothing to do with it, they reject you even as a virgin in case, like Jill afterwards
No, I mean if they accepted you and three of you started a throuple relationship and then you didn't choose them as LI in the ep.8.

there are a lot of choices that matter, but for now who we had sex with has mattered relatively little, more often it has mattered with who we didn't have sex with. for example in the trouple if by chance we decided to avoid sexually either Maya or Josy, for the trouple no apparent problem, but the game remembers this preference and it might matter
If we're only talking about choices that block some routes, then I agree with you, messing with Cathy in Bella's car seems like the only example of such a choice. By the way, I never seem to have tried to avoid one of the girls in an M&J relationship, did that somehow backfire in chapter 9?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
And yet the MC has enough clues that she feels something for him, even if he didn't go to the library to thank her for speaking a good word to Jill for him (the initial step on Bella's route). She helped him when he run naked around the campus. She brought his drunk body to her house and let him kiss her and grope her tit. She was visibly jealous when she helped Jill reconcile with the MC after Jill ratted Chad. And fucking someone in Bella's car at that point is like taking a dump in her backyard. After that, she will see nothing in him but a dog. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is how I see it.
So you are responsible for a persons feelings now? Her having feelings for him or not having feelings for him is irrelevant. Again, the only thing she could logically get upset about is you doing it in her car. Anything else is just stupidity.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes