anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I mean, of course it's stupid in real life. But this isn't real life, it is a VN and there are TONS of those that center around having sex with your teacher. And that is also ignoring the fact that Bella is a teacher and will even be your teacher next semester so her having a problem with that would be pretty hypocritical of her.
But unlike the countless VNs which are just fantasy fulfillers and have no grounding in reality DPC has made a point of Bella having to check her employee handbook to see if she can legally

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So you are responsible for a persons feelings now? Her having feelings for him or not having feelings for him is irrelevant. Again, the only thing she could logically get upset about is you doing it in her car. Anything else is just stupidity.
That's true only if you're not interested in her :) Otherwise you have to take her feelings into account. Relationships are a two-way road. or threeway sometimes :)
Anyway, this is a DPC's story, and he decided to put it like this. :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe punishment is a strong word here, rather unpleasant consequences.

You can't go with Jill without talking to Sage on the phone and she will ask you to come. This way you will either break your promise to Sage or refuse Jill's surprise party, negatively impacting your RP with her. Of course, this would not be a betrayal.

No, I mean if they accepted you and three of you started a throuple relationship and then you didn't choose them as LI in the ep.8.

If we're only talking about choices that block some routes, then I agree with you, messing with Cathy in Bella's car seems like the only example of such a choice. By the way, I never seem to have tried to avoid one of the girls in an M&J relationship, did that somehow backfire in chapter 9?
now I understand what you are referring to, your problem is the very dramatic scenes, but those unfortunately for you are part of the DPC narrative, there are many that don't even depend on our choices (like MC's escape when Josy arrives, Maya's crisis,

Reactions: yossa999
Mar 9, 2019
So you are responsible for a persons feelings now? Her having feelings for him or not having feelings for him is irrelevant. Again, the only thing she could logically get upset about is you doing it in her car. Anything else is just stupidity.
I don't agree with how yossa999 put it and no, we are not responsible for another person's feelings, but acting as if Bella's decision to reject a Fuckface who gets involved with her co-worker in her car is illogical, is itself a logical fallacy. Her feelings may be the reason she rejects him but her decision is entirely logical because she doesn't wish to be involved with a young adult who evidently can't keep his dick in his pants. It is defined repetitively in the narrative that it just isn't in her character to get involved with an obvious womanizer. I imagine all the MC's dalliances will be scrutinized by her once she learns of them.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It doesn't matter if Bella was interested in Fuckface or not, having sexual interactions in her car with another woman is disrespectful at the least. Why couldn't they have waited until Cathy got home before giving in to their sexual desires? Also Fuckface was driving her car, she doesn't know whether he had pulled over or not when he and Cathy were doing stuff, putting her car (as well as their own safety) at risk. Even if he had pulled over then if a policeman happens to walk past then they could be arrested for public indecency and her car could be impounded.

All that is easily enough for her to decide Fuckface isn't for her if he shows interest in her whether or not she was previously interested.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I dont think Quinn is nearly as bad as people are saying she is

Really?!?!!?
She is a nasty bitch. Mean, hurtful and rude just for kicks. She abuses and sells drugs. She assaults Riona. She threatens and blackmails multiple people including Mona. She is an outright groomer as she manipulates girls like Rio and Camilla, lowering their self worth so they join the restaurant.

For 99% of the time she is about as nasty and vile as a piece of trash poor excuse of a human being can be. You can still like her but stating any variation of "she's not that bad" is utterly ludicrous.

Haha Quinn is actually my fourth favourite girl
For me it's
1 - Maya
2 - Josy
3 - Rionna
4 - Quinn
So yeah, While Maya is always going to be my favourite those other girls are pretty cool as well
That said Quinn upset Maya so she can eat a bag of dicks.
Aside from Quinn I do like your top 5. For me it's Josy, Sage, Maya, Rio and Cammy with Lilly, Elena and Nicole right after. Quinn is at the bottom with Jill, Zoey, Jade and Bella.

Last edited:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Not bad??? She's a pimp to the girls and a drug dealer, and who knows what else she's involved in, she ruined Maya's life, nope, she's not bad at all :unsure:
Not sure Quinn ruined Maya's life. Her father ruined her life. Quinn just added a little salt to her wound.
If Maya knew what she had to do (sleeping with Burke) to get free tuition, she wouldn't sign up for it in the first place. I don't know why Mona didn't just tell her about this. I guess, it is for storytelling purposes. Otherwise, Maya's dramatic situation wouldn't be more overly dramatic...

Reactions: PinkmeX and xtrema

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
now I understand what you are referring to, your problem is the very dramatic scenes, but those unfortunately for you are part of the DPC narrative, there are many that don't even depend on our choices (like MC's escape when Josy arrives, Maya's crisis,
You're right, but those scenes I mentioned can be completely avoided if you choose to have an exclusive relationship with a certain girl (or girls in the case of M&J). That's why I said that the game punishes you one way or another for infidelity. And tell me about DPC's dramatic narrative, I couldn't sleep when I first played Acting Lessons. :)

Reactions: Chutoro

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
You're right, but those scenes I mentioned can be completely avoided if you choose to have an exclusive relationship with a certain girl (or girls in the case of M&J). That's why I said that the game punishes you one way or another for infidelity. And tell me about DPC's dramatic narrative, I couldn't sleep when I first played Acting Lessons. :)
In my first playthrough, I went with the chick route first. I quite liked Josy and Maya, so I decided to get close to them. Since I thought it was going to be cheating, I didn't sleep with either of them and was punished by this decision later. Jill was there for me. I don't know Jill fans but that's how I switch from J&M to Jill.

I didn't follow any guides or walkthroughs so it was very natural and I quite liked to story progression.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
But unlike the countless VNs which are just fantasy fulfillers and have no grounding in reality DPC has made a point of Bella having to check her employee handbook to see if she can legally
When did she do that? I never saw it, but then again I am still in chapter 7 so maybe it's later.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I don't agree with how yossa999 put it and no, we are not responsible for another person's feelings, but acting as if Bella's decision to reject a Fuckface who gets involved with her co-worker in her car is illogical, is itself a logical fallacy. Her feelings may be the reason she rejects him but her decision is entirely logical because she doesn't wish to be involved with a young adult who evidently can't keep his dick in his pants. It is defined repetitively in the narrative that it just isn't in her character to get involved with an obvious womanizer. I imagine all the MC's dalliances will be scrutinized by her once she learns of them.
Yeah you don't seem to know what a logical fallacy is because it is absolutely not a logical fallacy. It is very clearly emotional which has little to do with logic. Once again, it doesn't matter if he screwed someone else when they were not together. They were not together(and still aren't) so acting like he betrayed her in some way is bullshit. To be perfectly honest, the whole scene s stupid. The scene that happens with Cathy is nothing more than a blowjob, she had no reason to even take her panties off, much less leave them in the car. And, once again, this isn't real life, this is a VN. In the world of VN's it's pretty rare to have consequences to actions of that nature, especially when you were not with the person when you did it. Again, the ONLY thing she should be upset about is that he chose to do it in her car.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
That's true only if you're not interested in her :) Otherwise you have to take her feelings into account. Relationships are a two-way road. or threeway sometimes :)
Anyway, this is a DPC's story, and he decided to put it like this. :)
Again, it happened long before they even have a hint of getting together and she is still turning him down at every turn. It's just stupidity to be upset about something someone did before there was even a hint that you would be together.

Feb 7, 2021
Soooooooooooo how do you guys feel about stealing Heather? My MC doesn't want to be just a plus one to her.
It'd be a dick move but isn't that the point? We're trying to be a DIK after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes