ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
What makes you think Tommy would even know that MC is Josy's boyfriend? He only saw Josy and Maya coming out of the hallway, which incidentally also leads to Jacob's room. We remember that he assumed that Sage was fucking Jacob in Sage's way, so he'll probably assume the same thing. Besides, if Jacob denies it, both Josy and Maya can say they fucked together. Yes he saw Maya and MC, but he hardly remembered her at all.
Besides even if MC admits he's Josy and Maya's boyfriend, the trouple breakup will be Tommy's fault. He can probably accept MC as Josy's boyfriend, but he's unlikely to accept trouple. He will probably give MC an ultimatum. I'm generally guessing that Josy, MC and Tommy will go to her parents' house together for Thanksgiving.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well, it's really simple. Jade sees that Chad doesn't treat her daughter the way she deserves. She doesn't like it and she wants to destroy this relationship in any way possible. So she's trying to use this opportunity to kick Chad the fuck out of college. But for Stephen, Chad is the main hope of the college in the competition, and therefore he does not like the fact that Jade insists on punishment. There is nothing secret here.
You raise an interesting point.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
One thing I've been wondering about, and I'm not sure if anyone's tackled this one yet but, has anyone ever wondered why Jade is being openly and willing to be hostile towards Chad, her daughter's "main squeeze"? In the following screenshots, you can see she's practically eager to reprimand Chad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both Cathy And Stephen look annoyed by Jade stepping in and giving her 2 cents on that matter. Jade strongly suggests taking stern disciplinary actions against Chad, while both Stephen and Cathy are offering a more 'hands off' approach by suggesting to "talk it out" with Chad.

This scene is always bugging me. In reality for something like this would end with some form of suspension. But clearly Stephen and Cathy are thinking about who it is that's on the other end of that 'hook' while Jade doesn't seem to give a fuck and shows she's willing to go the extra mile to drop the hammer on Chad.

Thoughts?
Yeah, I think Jade has hit on Chad before, or at least tried to seduce him, but he ignored her. Jade is a pretty vindictive woman and if MC rejects her she reacts pretty negatively to it, so this could be a little petty revenge of disappointed Jade. She has no other reason to treat Chad this way. He is Sage's boyfriend after all. Unless he has some sort of conflict with Tybalt.
MC was apparently the first one who wasn't afraid to flirt and flirt with her and the romance quickly took off. I generally assume Jade will be the hidden antagonist driven by revenge. Revenge on her husband, revenge on MC, etc. Jade has a pretty common type of bossy and frustrated woman who isn't used to being rejected.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
What makes you think Tommy would even know that MC is Josy's boyfriend? He only saw Josy and Maya coming out of the hallway, which incidentally also leads to Jacob's room. We remember that he assumed that Sage was fucking Jacob in Sage's way, so he'll probably assume the same thing. Besides, if Jacob denies it, both Josy and Maya can say they fucked together. Yes he saw Maya and MC, but he hardly remembered her at all.
Besides even if MC admits he's Josy and Maya's boyfriend, the trouple breakup will be Tommy's fault. He can probably accept MC as Josy's boyfriend, but he's unlikely to accept trouple. He will probably give MC an ultimatum. I'm generally guessing that Josy, MC and Tommy will go to her parents' house together for Thanksgiving.
Maybe that's how throuple ends ? Tommy finds out tells Monica and Monica to Pete(we saw him as a nice guy) and they will not approve of the relationship and we know Josy is daddy's girl so you can guess the rest ? But it was a bad move from Josy if Maya just walked out of that room they would've just think MC fucked Maya but now, everything can go wrong or maybe right ?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And yes that include Sage. Because she didn't outright return MC's guitar once she found out it was stolen. It was a rather cunty move to demand something in return for what she clearly knew wasn't hers.
Well. Putting myself in Sage's shoes... She's talking to a guy who broke into her house stole something and then says that something her boyfriend she loves and has no reason to lie about says has given her it's his. At least I would doubt the MC there.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Look, I understand perfectly well that this is of course bullshit. But, this is a great argument in disputes with those who constantly accuse Quinn of bullying. For Quinn, I'm ready for any lie and forgery.
lol Fair enough.

Yeh Quinn is a special animal.
DPC said it perfectly and it's an exact reflection of how I feel about her.

I love to hate her when not on her path for what she does. :mad:

And hate to lover her when on her path, because that's when you see that she can clearly be more than a simple bitch and can show an interesting side to her. :love:

Reactions: KАRАMBA

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well. Putting myself in Sage's shoes... She's talking to a guy who broke into her house stole something and then says that something her boyfriend she loves and has no reason to lie about says has given her it's his. At least I would doubt the MC there.
That's all Bullshit because she is fully aware that is part of the hazing that is set-up by the frat and the sorority. So that one doesn't fly. It's not because it's set up by Tommy and Quinn that she can claim ignorance of that "tradition" Sorry.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's all Bullshit because she is fully aware that is part of the hazing that is set-up by the frat and the sorority. So that one doesn't fly. It's not because it's set up by Tommy and Quinn that she can claim ignorance of that "tradition" Sorry.
The important part is the second part of the sentence. She trusts Chad, she doesn't trust this new guy. If some guy you've barely ever met before came saying that your boyfriend you've known and been in a relationship for years stole something from him you would at least question if that's true or not. I'm surprised she gave him the guitar that quickly, I wouldn't have until I confronted Chad about it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The important part is the second part of the sentence. She trusts Chad, she doesn't trust this new guy. If some guy you've barely ever met before came saying that your boyfriend you've known and been in a relationship for years stole something from him you would at least question if that's true or not. I'm surprised she gave him the guitar that quickly, I wouldn't have until I confronted Chad about it.
Nah not even, a gift out of the blue for no reason other than claim "look what I got you" without a case or guitar accessories. You'd think a gift from a millionaire would have a case to go with it would be the least to be expected, now you're just arguing how dumb Sage really is. lol

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
lol Fair enough.

Yeh Quinn is a special animal.
DPC said it perfectly and it's an exact reflection of how I feel about her.

I love to hate her when not on her path for what she does. :mad:

And hate to lover her when on her path, because that's when you see that she can clearly be more than a simple bitch and can show an interesting side to her. :love:
For me, Quinn is a soul mate. I know I'm a cynical bastard, devoid of empathy, but looking at her, I feel some kind of warmth. For some reason I want to protect her. It's probably something like a sense of solidarity. I absolutely don't give a fuck what happens to the rest. I don't care about them. I know that the world is cruel, and the people in it are cruel. Although they pretend to be such respectable and kind inhabitants, smiling at each other. In fact, most of them, in case of real danger, will be ready to bite each other's throats for a safe place in the boat. The Joker was right about people. But Quinn isn't pretending to be kind.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Why would a guy lie about something like that? She might not trust fuckface but she knows that Chad and him have issues. She saw him get bullied by Chad and his gay club. Trust her boyfriend really? That boyfriend who was cheating on her and treating her like shit. :HideThePain:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
For me, Quinn is a soul mate. I know I'm a cynical bastard, devoid of empathy, but looking at her, I feel some kind of warmth. For some reason I want to protect her. It's probably something like a sense of solidarity. I absolutely don't give a fuck what happens to the rest. I don't care about them. I know that the world is cruel, and the people in it are cruel. Although they pretend to be such respectable and kind inhabitants, smiling at each other. In fact, most of them, in case of real danger, will be ready to bite each other's throats for a safe place in the boat. The Joker was right about people. But Quinn isn't pretending to be kind.
I'm honestly eager to see how her path evolves in future episodes.

How I organized my save paths for future episodes is:
Bella first followed by Quinn's.
Then the Other's path. (I realze Quinn's is in that path, but I have a seperate Other's path for Nicole, Zoey, others and solo)
Then Sage, M&J and Jill. (yeh dead last lol)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In fact, most of them, in case of real danger, will be ready to bite each other's throats for a safe place in the boat. The Joker was right about people. But Quinn isn't pretending to be kind.
Counterpoint: Joker was explicitly proven to be wrong about people, by the people. :whistle:

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You've answered your own question there. If a guy got picked on then he has plenty of reason to try to badmouth and otherwise shit on someone they've got a beef with. At least as far as someone who saw that is concerned.
And what if you're on the DIK path and chose to stand up to Chad when he's bullying Sage in the cafeteria at the beginning? Would she still think this after she saw the MC have an ounce of honor over her cheating BF?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And what if you're on the DIK path and chose to stand up to Chad when he's bullying Sage in the cafeteria at the beginning? Would she still think this after she saw the MC have an ounce of honor over her cheating BF?
In this scenario the MC is a troublemaker who's got a beef with her boyfriend still. Again, hardly a reason to simply take his word at face value.

"Ounce of honor"? Please. For all we (Sage) know he's just trying to get into Sage's pants (and he is, ofc)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes