GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
it's not a surprise how can a student make such a market without ant help and without being spotted unless u have some heavy header behind you
Derek for acting dumb seems quite fast when he points out early in Ep.1 that someone is running B&R from behind the scenes allowing certain people and acts to get unpunished. Just a simple interaction that we all probably didn't bother with.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Derek for acting dumb seems quite fast when he points out early in Ep.1 that someone is running B&R from behind the scenes allowing certain people and acts to get unpunished. Just a simple interaction that we all probably didn't bother with.
left to find out who is the real mastermind behind it

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 384769
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly though, I think the only times I messed around was back in Episode 1 at the HOT mansion and with Quinn's restaurant. I've made sure to not fuck around anywhere else unless it's for Hell Week. I hope Maya forgives me :oops:
If you`ll forgive her,she`ll forgive you,you both have dirt on your hands...and that can be a good thing :LOL:
In the mean time,I`ll tell Quinn to go easy on her...or better not that might actually make things worse:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
well the jocks are having a talk also about some stuff that they wanna keep hidden when they talk about the mc and chad fight maybe that has some thing to do as well with that quin drug stuff
They are cheaters who use steroids while preparing for some competition. Sage spilled the secret when arguing with Chad in her room.
Unless they are also involved in something worse than drug trafficking and use. :unsure:

If you`ll forgive her,she`ll forgive you,you both have dirt on your hands...and that can be a good thing :LOL:
In the mean time,I`ll tell Quinn to go easy on her...or better not that might actually make things worse:LOL:
Yeah. She also has her own version of hell week, one which may be worse since it takes place over 2 weeks instead of one.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all and first of all, many thanks to DrPinkCake for this gem: not only the game has amazing graphics and animations, but it has possibly the strongest plot of any sex game I've ever played. Kudos man, can't wait for chapter 4!

With that said, I have a bit of a silly request: from what I understand, voice acting has been temporarily removed from the most recent version of the game in case the actresses will be unavailable to finish the job for later chapters, but I clearly remember Isabella's voice driving me crazy with every single sillable... Is it somehow possible to re-introduce the old pieces of voice acting in the current version of the game, even if it means having a discrepancy between sounding and mute dialogues?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Hi all and first of all, many thanks to DrPinkCake for this gem: not only the game has amazing graphics and animations, but it has possibly the strongest plot of any sex game I've ever played. Kudos man, can't wait for chapter 4!

With that said, I have a bit of a silly request: from what I understand, voice acting has been temporarily removed from the most recent version of the game in case the actresses will be unavailable to finish the job for later chapters, but I clearly remember Isabella's voice driving me crazy with every single sillable... Is it somehow possible to re-introduce the old pieces of voice acting in the current version of the game, even if it means having a discrepancy between sounding and mute dialogues?
actually, u can still hear jill's voice but only in the intro of the game dunno about the actual game tho

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it somehow possible to re-introduce the old pieces of voice acting in the current version of the game, even if it means having a discrepancy between sounding and mute dialogues?
I'd imagine there would be yes but unless someone makes a mod for it we probably won't see voices until it's finished or unless he has done away with it altogether

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
killer94 yup I noticed that too! I was thinking more of a way to copy paste (if at all possible) the old voice files somewhere in the folders of the game, just to add the acting back to the dialogues that they were tied to in the beginning.

Mormont Gotcha... I'm no modder unfortunately XD

Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
killer94 yup I noticed that too! I was thinking more of a way to copy paste (if at all possible) the old voice files somewhere in the folders of the game, just to add the acting back to the dialogues that they were tied to in the beginning.
well you can always ask a modder to do it but it should be with DrpinkCake consent otherwise it will cause some pb

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes