godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I dont remember those scenes I might have to do another playthrough
It's the start of episode 9.

If you sleep with her and break up she slaps you, if you sleep with her and break up for Sage she slaps you twice, if you sleep with her and continue sleeping with her, you fuck her ass while Tybalt cries to her.

If you chose to be with Josy and not sleep with her, you get no special scenes.

Reactions: xtrema and Joshy92

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If you sleep with her and break up she slaps you, if you sleep with her and break up for Sage she slaps you twice, if you sleep with her and continue sleeping with her, you fuck her ass while Tybalt cries to her.
Hmm... Interesting, is it possible to do something, to also fuck Tybalt ass?! :unsure: I mean... It's just interesting... Nothing else...

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If Jill dumps you in episode 8 after she dumps Tybalt. MC and Tybalt leave together and have sex back in his room, but only if you also fucked Sage on his bed.
It's not bad if MC is the one pitching and not receiving. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I prefer MC to show whose boss.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
MCs dick is so big he can get fucked in the ass by Tybalt and also fuck him in the ass at the same time.
I doubt Tybalt could fuck anything, seeing if he unzips his pants to take a leak he'll probably pee on the inside of his pants unless he pulls them down to do so....

small_whistling2.gif

**Edit**
Reason: changed "couldn't" to "could" because it didn't convey the correct message intent

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Think I know why people like Sage..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm messing the timeline up, anyone, feel free to correct me. This is from when the DIKs founded their fraternity, two years back if I'm not wrong. So Sage must be a sophomore there.

I feel sorry for her, really. I prefer to think that she was love-blinded there. Because she is portrayed as a smart young girl, even if the narrative may seem flawed at times (for example, when she seems to be so clueless about what's going on in her sorority).

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If I'm messing the timeline up, anyone, feel free to correct me. This is from when the DIKs founded their fraternity, two years back if I'm not wrong. So Sage must be a sophomore there.

I feel sorry for her, really. I prefer to think that she was love-blinded there. Because she is portrayed as a smart young girl, even if the narrative may seem flawed at times (for example, when she seems to be so clueless about what's going on in her sorority).
You're right, now that I think about it with closer scrutiny. Because that's also her first year as a 'president', which basically suggests she was there at least a year earlier. So yes, you are correct, my mistake that was from 2 years prior, and not 3. Will correct it momentarily, thx.

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes