Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
killer94 Yes the creator's consent goes without saying, infact my initial question was more directed to him than anybody else. I hadn't really thought about modding and I don't know any modder in this community anyway, tbh :X

Reactions: Killer94

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
killer94 Yes the creator's consent goes without saying, infact my initial question was more directed to him than anybody else. I hadn't really thought about modding and I don't know any modder in this community anyway, tbh :X
np hopefully DrpinkCake will address this situation in the future and answer this undying question once it for all

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Truth be told unless it is really well done i would prefer not having voice acting in the game.
They should make it optional. I think it would really set it apart. It's one of the big reasons why Palmer has like 5k patrons despite his games being just above average (at least for me).
The cost on return would be low as alot more people would become fans and pay than he has to give tk the voice people

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
They should make it optional. I think it would really set it apart. It's one of the big reasons why Palmer has like 5k patrons despite his games being just above average (at least for me).
The cost on return would be low as alot more people would become fans and pay than he has to give tk the voice people
true but at the end of the day it's all about dev-s opinion whether he set his game with voice over or not i certainly hope he will

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Pinkcake still wants to have voice acting, it's just that it greatly increases the amount of time it takes to deliver an update which is already long in the first place. It's not like the game needs it to be a selling point. It'd be cool to have it but it's something that can and should be done only after the game is completed in the other fronts.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
can I just take a moment and say derick is a amazing maggot brother and side kick he cracks me up every single time I replay this game lol

Reactions: DaweFan69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes