ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Episode 10 - Preview #21: Lily & Nicole

View attachment 2801481
Nicole is acting normal, she's great, if it wasn't for her son I'd choose her.

Lily, on the other hand, didn't look happy, and normally she always had a smile on her face, even if it was a fake one.

So I assume that either the MC chose to spoon Nicole and ignored Lily, or the MC chose to spoon Lily, but she was uncomfortable with it, hence that talk about not falling in love, and that led to an argument between them, because the MC is interested in something serious, and she isn't, she's not mad, but she's not happy either.

I'm not really interested in Lily, but what I'm most curious to see in the next update is what unfolds after that warning about falling in love.

I won't lie, I ignored Nicole because she has a kid, so I chose Lily, but after that warning I went back and ignored both of them. :ROFLMAO:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So I assume that either the MC chose to spoon Nicole and ignored Lily, or the MC chose to spoon Lily, but she was uncomfortable with it, hence that talk about not falling in love, and that led to an argument between them, because the MC is interested in something serious, and she isn't, she's not mad, but she's not happy either.
matrix-there-is-no-spoon.gif

• Wow
Reactions: daxil94

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
so,, all those important scenes DPC has to make are the Beginning of the episode ?:unsure: :LOL: , makes you wonder what the fuck he did, in the past half year:ROFLMAO:
I'm sure he's kept most of the Episode under wraps and he doesn't want to show any spoilers.
All we know what will happens in Ep.10 is Thanksgiving party, new classes and mini-games. Nothing more.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm sure he's kept most of the Episode under wraps and doesn't want to show any spoilers.
All we know what will happens in Ep.10 is Thanksgiving party, new classes and mini-games. Nothing more.
Great, that means it will be a chapter full of important and shocking moments. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Or not

P. S Thanksgiving??

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Regardless,, now that this confirm that we gonna get different starting point, depending on who we end up with in the end of the Halloween party night.
My theory about, having a joint Shower with Rio, in the Hot house, if we end up with Mel and Sara, suddenly not look so unimaginable :whistle: :ROFLMAO:
rio.png
I quickly need to make a save file, for that, just in case:LOL:(y)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm sure he's kept most of the Episode under wraps and he doesn't want to show any spoilers.
morning after Halloween party, maybe going home for Thanksgiving

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Regardless,, now that this confirm that we gonna get different starting point, depending on who we end up with in the end of the Halloween party night.
My theory about, having a joint Shower with Rio, in the Hot house, if we end up with Mel and Sara, suddenly not look so unimaginable :whistle: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2801803
I quickly need to make a save file, for that, just in case:LOL:(y)
I just hope Josy tells Tommy to go fuck himself then goes and fucks MC :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes