michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
and on another note anyone else freaked out on that jumpscare the first time they played with bella here house with that soldier guy suddenly popping up out of no were or is that just me ? lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
and on another note anyone else freaked out on that jumpscare the first time they played with bella here house with that soldier guy suddenly popping up out of no were or is that just me ? lmao
no, it was just Bella's husband that escape from her blackhole force to advise the mc to not getting close to her so much .............i think

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well even if it was her husband that sudden pop up was freaking me out was playing with headphones on high and that sound and sudden guy in front me damn nearly jumped out the seat hahaha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for helping me, but if I have with high Dik there is no way to change, correct? Because this version of the game does not accept cheats.
Every version accept cheats. Either via modding or console commands. Check this thread or the mod thread if you want to cheat.
Or try loading some previous saves and do different choices ingame to change your DIK/CHICK scale, like not cheating on test or staring at every women butts. :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
im not staying there anymore ill just visit at the library lmao no haunted house action for me ill find a place with derick or sage

darkstrife

Dec 13, 2018
They should make it optional. I think it would really set it apart. It's one of the big reasons why Palmer has like 5k patrons despite his games being just above average (at least for me).
The cost on return would be low as alot more people would become fans and pay than he has to give tk the voice people
I think it's more to do with the incest nature of DFD and the fact that you can only play new episodes as a patreon along with the great renders. If Palmer lost voice acting, I doubt it would even affect him much.

The quality of Being a DIK already sets it apart imo, voice acting is unnecessary. In fact, it could end up being a negative if the voice doesn't match the personality.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I think it's more to do with the incest nature of DFD and the fact that you can only play new episodes as a patreon along with the great renders. If Palmer lost voice acting, I doubt it would even affect him much.

The quality of Being a DIK already sets it apart imo, voice acting is unnecessary. In fact, it could end up being a negative if the voice doesn't match the personality.
true but they did match when it was first introduced just waiting for them to return

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well I do luv me some sage and another reason to stick it to chad lol but I might have to go to derick as well caus u know bros before hoes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I know the MC was drunk and everything in that scene at her house but seeing him standing in the corner like that was weird I think there is a lot more to that scene I mean there has to be some meaning to it :unsure: was he killed fighting in a war and she is in denial about it?
or maybe he is in that other room in a coma state and she is just waiting for him to wake up its a far reach but hey crazier things have happened

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I know the MC was drunk and everything in that scene at her house but seeing him standing in the corner like that was weird I think there is a lot more to that scene I mean there has to be some meaning to it :unsure: was he killed fighting in a war and she is in denial about it?
welcome the Dr.pinkcake mystery that can only be answered in 2 or 3 updates from now

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes