DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I've been telling people for like 500 pages now (literally since p700 that it wasn't just in MCs head. How did he know Bella's husband was in the army? He just happened to imagine an army guy by chance in the house of someone married to a soldier? What a coincidence. P.s even if MC doesn't pick up the frame where we see James, he still sees him.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I've been telling people for like 500 pages now that it wasn't just in MCs head. How did he know Bella's husband was in the army? He just happened to imagine an army guy by chance in the house of someone married to a soldier? What a coincidence. P.s even if MC doesn't pick up the frame where we see James, he still sees him.
that's why im never drinking again lol till the next day since I still need to finish that cooler filled with beer dwl

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I've been telling people for like 500 pages now (literally since p700 that it wasn't just in MCs head. How did he know Bella's husband was in the army? He just happened to imagine an army guy by chance in the house of someone married to a soldier? What a coincidence. P.s even if MC doesn't pick up the frame where we see James, he still sees him.
he probably got inspired by the picture and all the decoration in the house

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
As I said in my post, even without the picture we see the "ghost". But either way we will find out the truth soon.
it's has been set up that way even if you end your free roam from the get-go u will see the ghost that once again referring to his imagination

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
it's has been set up that way even if you end your free roam from the get-go u will see the ghost that once again referring to his imagination
Yes, you see him either way, I just find too coincidental that out of all the places he sees an army guy, it's at the house of someone married to one. But it could indeed be just the game not taking into account you looking at the picture or not and making MC imagine it either way

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I wont mind some private lessons from jade lol she a damn fine milf and another reason to mess with tybalt hahaha

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I wont mind some private lessons from jade lol she a damn fine milf and another reason to mess with tybalt hahaha
did inviting jill for a date isn't enough for you u still need to look after jade to miss with this poor lonely soul that thinks he owns everything including jill.......naughty , naughty boy

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes