Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Well as long as you can guarantee that there will be no moon door in my future then you have yourselves a deal :D a Maya and Jade alliance and any other factions are welcome
what you guys doing is cheating jade should go with Cathy and Maya should go with Quinn name88 where are you man have a look at what's Maya is doing behind your back

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
for me I cant do maya she is a nice girl but u know bro code with my maggot brother cant break bro code dwl

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
anyone else got revenge of the nerd vibes when u playing that scene were u have to get panties from the HOT place
caus that just made me think about the movie and made me laugh a lot

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Pinkcake still wants to have voice acting, it's just that it greatly increases the amount of time it takes to deliver an update which is already long in the first place. It's not like the game needs it to be a selling point. It'd be cool to have it but it's something that can and should be done only after the game is completed in the other fronts.
as someone who runs a video animation company, voice overs dont take that long (3-7 days for a 10-15 minute script) , but as DPC said the real issue is when a voice actor isnt available. I've had times where we're doing a 4-5 video series then for one of the videos the voice actor is gone on a random 35 day holiday and there's nothing you can do about it, so we had to re-do all the voices with a different person and pay more. So i can understand. Hopefully he adds them after he's done with the first or 2nd season

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
as someone who runs a video animation company, voice overs dont take that long (3-7 days for a 10-15 minute script) , but as DPC said the real issue is when a voice actor isnt available. I've had times where we're doing a 4-5 video series then for one of the videos the voice actor is gone on a random 35 day holiday and there's nothing you can do about it, so we had to re-do all the voices with a different person and pay more. So i can understand. Hopefully he adds them after he's done with the first or 2nd season
Yeah. I'd imagine it's just not something he wants to allocate the budget for, especially because the people who would voice act like this might possibly not be the fastest bunch. He's very adamant about it coming at some point from what I recall so all we can really do is wait.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Pinkcake still wants to have voice acting, it's just that it greatly increases the amount of time it takes to deliver an update which is already long in the first place. It's not like the game needs it to be a selling point. It'd be cool to have it but it's something that can and should be done only after the game is completed in the other fronts.
I'd love to act as Tybalt, it would be such a blast. I know I have it in me.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'd love to act as Tybalt, it would be such a blast. I know I have it in me.
He probably won't do the male voices, but if he does I volunteer for Anthony (for free). Guy looks dumb as a rock, but he's the only one in the Tri-alphas who recognises a selfie when he sees one and knows that a different hair style means a different point in time. :LOL:

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone else slightly curious of how Jill would act if she came a DIK party? We see Sally dancing and having a blast in a scene when Sage wants to dance with you. I expect Jill to sit in a corner and hide. Anyone else speculate what she would be like?
I imagine it'd be like this:
Deer in Headlights.gif

But really I think she'd just be pretty uncomfortable if anything. I don't expect she'd stay long if they threw a party like they did during the maggot initiation but I'm sure she can probably find something to do if they threw a party like the 2nd one where Sally was at. That one just reminded me of any generic college party with nothing "too" wild.

he's the only one in the Tri-alphas who recognises a selfie when he sees one and knows that a different hair style means a different point in time. :LOL:
He's basically an Einstein in that frat :ROFLMAO:

TheFinder I propose we induct GGGRRRE into the Kingdom of Maya :) They can serve the bathwater

tg

May 1, 2017
Hey, so can I ask about the vault numbers you find?

I noted the ones I found down. So: 1,3(or8),4,4 in that order, and somehow we have to guess this mean 4413. I only got this because it said so in the walkthrough.

The next numbers I found were: 13,3,9,8,5. And it turns out 3985 was the combo needed.

So, where does that first 13 come into things? Or was it a hint that the first vault number was 4413? Can anyone explain it to me?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I imagine it'd be like this:
View attachment 385033

But really I think she'd just be pretty uncomfortable if anything. I don't expect she'd stay long if they threw a party like they did during the maggot initiation but I'm sure she can probably find something to do if they threw a party like the 2nd one where Sally was at. That one just reminded me of any generic college party with nothing "too" wild.

He's basically an Einstein in that frat :ROFLMAO:
BTW I love your new signature :love:.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes