KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And he still hasn't figured out the picture of jill and the picture of his mother have the EXACT SAME HOUSE BEHIND THEM. I feel that is something you might notice after a few seconds or minutes, tops. Not a month or two. MC is clueless.
Don't judge him harshly. His dick needs an increased blood supply. Including at the expense of the brain. Therefore, it should not be surprising that his brain activity slows down.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The "vixens", if they are those three girls that end up in the MC's bed, maybe their role in this ep wasn't that small, basically they were introduced to us, there was that conversation in the corridor that the MC heard when he was with the ghost sheet, and we still don't know what happened, we know that they prostitute themselves, we know that they are with Oscar, and we had a conflict with Oscar, a conflict important enough for the DPC to note it down in the MC's biography, and there's even the possibility of seeing a Walk of Shame with the three of them leaving the MC's room, which may or may not lead to more conflict.

I don't remember the titles of the other chapters, but you're saying that they "mean absolutely nothing" is an exaggeration, especially when the game is still in development, and we have so many examples of players still discovering something that was presented to us years ago.

If they don't mean anything, someone as meticulous as DPC wouldn't waste time with it, but it's DPC, we know how important details have been.
but what title of past chapters would have been so revealing, so cleverly chosen, as to make us wonder what meaning there should be in this one?

the initiation
maggot brothers
100%
when worlds collide
hotheaded
damage control
true colors
crossroads

most of the titles have been as generic as possible, so that they can be interpreted in different ways. then it doesn't seem to me such a great move to give a chapter a name that will make sense with the release of who knows what future chapter at a distance of at least a year...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And he still hasn't figured out the picture of jill and the picture of his mother have the EXACT SAME HOUSE BEHIND THEM. I feel that is something you might notice after a few seconds or minutes, tops. Not a month or two. MC is clueless.
Cut him some slack. We can notice it out immediatly because we barely interact with his world and by Chekhov's gun all interactions we have we know they matter. But would you notice the similarities between pictures you barely seen (and the background, you probably only notice the people in it) weeks apart of each other?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Cut him some slack. We can notice it out immediatly because we barely interact with his world and by Chekhov's gun all interactions we have we know they matter. But would you notice the similarities between pictures you barely seen (and the background, you probably only notice the people in it) weeks apart of each other?
Probably, yes. I worked in Forensics for ten years. So noting patterns, and similarities, is something that I was trained to do.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'd accept that argument, if it wasn't for the fact that he actively does notice the house in the background of Lynette's picture if you're on Jill's route. It's something he recognises whether or not he looks at Jill's picture at the bar just from his picnic date with Jill. The fact he recognises and can't place the house is excusable if you've only been on the date and not looked at the picture at the bar, if you've looked at both the pictures then there should be more recognition than if you've just been on the picnic and looked at Lynette's picture.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Most of us, including me figured Sage is a Burke. Unfortunately, MC is clearly retarded. He does attend B&R, BrainDead & Retards. The guy doesn't even know his mother's last name. In almost twenty years of his existence, it never crossed his mind to ask important questions in regard to his mother's existence and history. He's going to have another shock moment when he finds out he's a Burgmeister. "AHHHH I never knew my mom was Burgmeister".
I've said before that it's done intentionally. MC is just an observer. In fact 99% of the time he is manipulated by girls, friends, best friend, teachers, Burke's dog, Tybalt's watermelon. The only important and independent decision he made was at the beginning of episode 5 when he offered to do the repairs himselfThe decision to choose a girl was prompted by a strange conversation in the dining room morning. That's about it. I believe that if MC was a complex character it would be hard for players to associate themselves with him and besides, it would be easier to make games with such a vacuous character.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It was a little underwhelming we couldn't fuck any of the new chicks on the others path though.
Well, technically you got a blowie off of a couple of them in previous episodes iirc. However as they are side-side girls I doubt you'll get many chances, who knows, might change in future episodes. Though that new girl with the piertcing blue eyes in the mask. Be interesting to see if anything comes of that.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
But it's true. Except that prior to EP9, Sage isn't linked directly to Jade and Stephen, but indirectly via Tybalt, who we know about much earlier to be a Burke.
So what? My point was that the game didn't give a clue that fuck Jade was bad until the end of episode 8. Sage's words just suggested that Jade could have been Sage's mother, that's all. Also, the game doesn't allow the main character to put two plus two together and break up with Jade in episode 6.
Almost like the Chad sneakers. TBS - Tybalt Burke Sister.
Is this a joke or are you seriously writing this?
EP7 - Fancy Spirit's "Lauching Loon"
They're just assets.
EP8 - The guitar, a poor man's instrument. MC. No, Tybalt wants something a little fancier.
This conversation didn't happen until episode 8. It could have happened in episode 4 or 5, but it only happened in episode 8, when it was revealed that Sage is Jade's adopted daughter. It doesn't make any sense.
My MC doesn't buy weed for the party.
It's totally irrelevant. DPС isn't making the game for you, but for the thousands of other players who will be buying pot while planning the party. Your decisions have no bearing on the overall concept of the game.

Prostitution
He didn't even tell Maya about it, though he knew it for sure. He just stammered half a word (for some unknown reason).
Sure, so that Sarah, Camila, Riona, Melanie and Quinn make eyes at the MC, because the MC pays for it.
Not really. He can get sex for free with Riona or Camila and the game gives direct instructions on how to do that. You just need to be friendly and nice to Riona, help her with her problems and she will agree to fuck you for free. The end of episode 9 already tells us that for Riona MC is no longer a client, but something more.

he strange thing about the whole thing is so that the MC doesn't get any more concrete information about the restaurant.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. MC is an observer who doesn't know what happens on campus. The only thing he can decide is whether to cum on face, in or out.
The MC never gets any information about Quinn dealing drugs, just consuming them.
Then who does MC buy pot from for the party? Does he just go to the store and buy it? The mere fact that there is such an option in the mini-game means he already knows Quinn sells pot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It was a little underwhelming we couldn't fuck any of the new chicks on the others path though.
Honestly that episode name was just...if would've been a YT video or an online news article you would've called it "click bait". The presumed "Vixens" did exactly shit all the whole episode. I mean...I guess you can just transfer the name on the LIs or whatever, but they didn't do anything especially outrageous either.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I've said before that it's done intentionally. MC is just an observer. In fact 99% of the time he is manipulated by girls, friends, best friend, teachers, Burke's dog, Tybalt's watermelon. The only important and independent decision he made was at the beginning of episode 5 when he offered to do the repairs himselfThe decision to choose a girl was prompted by a strange conversation in the dining room morning. That's about it. I believe that if MC was a complex character it would be hard for players to associate themselves with him and besides, it would be easier to make games with such a vacuous character.
MC has acted like a retard numerous times. Anyways...... I chalk it up to DPC being a not-so-great writer. Writing is not DPC's strong suit.

- MC knows nothing about his mother's side. Never asked questions, did not do some research, etc...
- Maya's loan situation
- Jill's character change from season 1 to 2. She even looks different.
- The blackmail situation
- Sage and the Burkes
- MC acting like a pussy because Jill asked him to do an std test
- MC's other pussy moments
- Dawe not getting arrested or even more so, expelled for assaulting a Teacher. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this.
- Bella's marriage situation. Comfortable or not, MC should have asked. What if James is some psycho killer waiting to be released on parole. James comes out of prison to see his wife banging some dude. MC needs to know if James is going to hit MC behind the head with a flower pot after exiting Bella's home.
- Maya and Josy. The Campus: Drug use, underage drinking, smoking cigs, engaging in prostitution, assault, cheating, having unprotected sex, engaging in threesomes, engaging in orgies, breaking into people's homes, vandalizing, blackmail, but we draw the line at lesbians....... because we have morals here.....

I'm probably missing more events, but these are the only ones that come to mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well, to be fair, in most AVNs if the MC could use logical thought and put two and two together. Most plots, and stories, would have been solved in the first or second episodes lol. So it tends to be a writing anchor style to state that "The Protagonist is willfully blind" as to not point out the obvious. Which, in turn, carries the plot forward. Otherwise MC would have asked Jill about the photo and her relation to his own family a while ago - For example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Well, to be fair, in most AVNs if the MC could use logical thought and put two and two together. Most plots, and stories, would have been should in the first or second episodes lol. So it tends to be a writing anchor style to state that "The Protagonist is willfully blind" as to not point out the obvious. Which, in turn, carries the plot forward. Otherwise MC would have asked Jill about the photo and her relation to his own family a while ago - For example.
I don't expect every book, movie, tv show, game and especially avn to be a masterpiece. My biggest gripe with DPC is he will ban you if you slightly criticize him. That's why I'm a bit harsher with his writing.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well, to be fair, in most AVNs if the MC could use logical thought and put two and two together. Most plots, and stories, would have been should in the first or second episodes lol. So it tends to be a writing anchor style to state that "The Protagonist is willfully blind" as to not point out the obvious. Which, in turn, carries the plot forward. Otherwise MC would have asked Jill about the photo and her relation to his own family a while ago - For example.
But what annoys me is that Fuckface does recognise the house, if he had left Fuckface being ignorant, as he only glimpsed the house on the picnic and then could have focussed on Jill and Lynette rather than the background of the photos then it would have been fine. Casual players could have congratulated themselves on spotting the clue themselves. The way it was written, he recognises it from the picnic but not Jill's photo is poor writing unfortunately.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But what annoys me is that Fuckface does recognise the house, if he had left Fuckface being ignorant, as he only glimpsed the house on the picnic and then could have focussed on Jill and Lynette rather than the background of the photos then it would have been fine. Casual players could have congratulated themselves on spotting the clue themselves. The way it was written, he recognises it from the picnic but not Jill's photo is poor writing unfortunately.
Oh, deffo, with you on the poor writing on that part. Would have been better for MC to think "Wait a second..." then ask Jill about it to which, perhaps, she wouldn't know who MC's mother was. Then when you meet Jill's family (I assume is in ep 10 given some of the previews) the question would be raised. That would be a better way to do it imo.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes