Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Well, technically you got a blowie off of a couple of them in previous episodes iirc. However as they are side-side girls I doubt you'll get many chances, who knows, might change in future episodes. Though that new girl with the piertcing blue eyes in the mask. Be interesting to see if anything comes of that.
I think she might be the party girl from swiper,just cant remember her eye color.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Regardless, I am thinking if you want a good ending with the chosen LI you best play it like a good christian boy from here on out!
Which is completely at odds with the entire genre the game is dedicated to, not to mention the frat you joined. You joined the party frat and they finally started partying again, time to become monogamous!!

- Dawe not getting arrested or even more so, expelled for assaulting a Teacher. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this.
Err, when did Dawe assault a teacher?

Of course she does. She's the Best Girl, and the One True Cannon.
Ironically she's the only primary LI where her 'Walk of Shame' after the party doesn't cause some stupid drama incident.

EmileBadile

Jan 26, 2023
Well, technically you got a blowie off of a couple of them in previous episodes iirc. However as they are side-side girls I doubt you'll get many chances, who knows, might change in future episodes. Though that new girl with the piertcing blue eyes in the mask. Be interesting to see if anything comes of that.
I wanted the sexy nun personally. Or Christine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
How can the MC find out if the BaDIK player hasn't been hanging out with Jill? Not at all.
The entire point of the discussion is you seeing the house in the distance and taking a photo of Jill beside it and having it hanging beside your mom's photo of the same damn house. In order to get that you have to hang out with Jill. The question is why doesn't the MC realize it if that is the case, not why doesn't the MC magically obtain information he doesn't have.

I figure that Lynette is 50% a burgomaster and the other 50% could belong to another wealthy family.
I feel like Burgmeister would be too obvious, she's probably just an unrelated rich family. She can't be a Royce or Burke, and I feel like Rusty would've mentioned someone significant in his family dying around the time you go home for your birthday since he starts opening up to you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
What if the family side from MC's mother is Royce ? It will explain a lot of things, like why MC never asked for his mother's family name. I mean, Jill is somehow "slow" to understand situations. What if they share the same genetics ? :KEK:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The assumption that the MC's family on his mother's side is loaded is quite the leap to begin with. We know absolutely nothing about under what circumstances ownership of the broken-down hotel was obtained.

If you are "rich" rich, as in you only really start to pay attention when its 8 figures plus, you don't buy a broken down hotel and then instantly move into it and subject yourself to the noise and dust and overall unpleasentries of construction work.

Everything we know is second hand and in some cases third hand knowledge and depending on the Value of the hotel at the time, as little as 5% of the value could have been enough to obtain ownership with the rest being borrowed capital.

So if the hotel was worth $2.000.000 it would've taken all of $100.000 to buy it, and with a sound buisness plan, have a bank or an investment group finance the rest of it.

So, we don't know if that side of the MC's family was or is rich, but everyone should temper their expectations, because from what we DO know...well let's just say it's not all that impressive or unusual.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The assumption that the MC's family on his mother's side is loaded is quite the leap to begin with. We know absolutely nothing about under what circumstances ownership of the broken-down hotel was obtained.

If you are "rich" rich, as in you only really start to pay attention when its 8 figures plus, you don't buy a broken down hotel and then instantly move into it and subject yourself to the noise and dust and overall unpleasentries of construction work.

Everything we know is second hand and in some cases third hand knowledge and depending on the Value of the hotel at the time, as little as 5% of the value could have been enough to obtain ownership with the rest being borrowed capital.

So if the hotel was worth $2.000.000 it would've taken all of $100.000 to buy it, and with a sound buisness plan, have a bank or an investment group finance the rest of it.

So, we don't know if that side of the MC's family was or is rich, but everyone should temper their expectations, because from what we DO know...well let's just say it's not all that impressive or unusual.
Well we know they had some form of money, maybe not rich rich. But certainly very comfortable as one of the major things Lynette's father didn't like about Neil was that he was from the "lower classes". That is, generally, quite an indicator that some one has money. Rich like Jill's family? Perhaps not. But certainly not living "bill to bill" as they say.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
iirc DPC has said he wants each chapter to be "more advanced" than the one before it. His personal mission to be the best AVN creator there is. Despite the ego behind his statements it is hard to deny that he likely is the best. But, alas, it means long wait times due to the complexity of the coding and the sheer gargantuan amount of renders.
Then he needs to quit making shitty ass mini games that no one cares about.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021

Technically, we know that the grandfather of fuckface is loaded. We just don't know that his grandfather is actually DPC, and the $5000's legacy is just pocket money to have meals in Quinn's restaurant and Pink Rose.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I like the mini games. Especially the fighting ones and party one. Gives the game something extra.

I was mainly talking about the garbage fraternity household management one that took him like a year to make that no one liked.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes