Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Halloween, basically. The ending was basically "omg the DIKs found out you were in a relationship???!!!" like it's a huge deal. Even with Isabella they already assumed you fucked her so it doesn't really matter. The only real drama point is the M&J plotline because Tommy was there.
Don't forget the:

"Don't fall for me"

"Please fall for me."

Scenes with a certain duo.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If I like a story I'd hate to see it end and I'm like what do I do now ?
You could always, you know, replay/rewatch the story whenever you want. It's not like when you finish it, the game will autodelete from your PC and the rest of internet making it impossible play it again.

I don't get this dreadfull fear people have of things ending. Literally all the stories that are frequently acclaimed as the best of it genres and medias (books, comicbooks, movies, tv shows, games, music, etc..) are finished stories. That we can always comeback to it when we want and not just relive the feelings those stories bring to us, but also get new experiences because while the content keep the same, we are not the same person over time so we can always get new views, new interpretations and new meanings even from stories we already knew entirely. Meanwhile, doesn't lack examples of stories that are never finished and because of that never reach it's full potential (yeah, i'm looking at you GRRM/ASoIaF, Bersek...) or turn out to become shit exactly because the people behind it and the fans simply didn't want end it (you can name practically any tv show with 10 or more seasons).

"Things aren't good because they last. But because they don't"

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
After rewatching american pie 7 the beta house I've noticed that clearly DPC got inspired by this movie, because the plot and some of the diks are very similar to the Beta's here. The intiation very similar to the one in the movie, The character of stiffler who is similar to tommy and Weasly who is very similar to rusty(Both are cool and rich, which is implied in the movie.). If dpc got inspierd by this movie I hope that he will create a crazy olympic compititun like in this movie, and provide a better rivel to the diks then the jocks, Man a episode with insane compeitions would be amazing .
the deer hunter was a nice touch lol

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well the first statement makes more sense now.
It looks like he's just lazy and doesn't want to make an effort. But the Divine Quinn can fix it. If he starts to shirk and invent excuses, like saying that he has a small dick, or his dick is limp all the time, then he won't fool Divine Quinn with this. She will teach him how to use his tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It looks like he's just lazy and doesn't want to make an effort. But the Divine Quinn can fix it. If he starts to shirk and invent excuses, like saying that he has a small dick, or his dick is limp all the time, then he won't fool Divine Quinn with this. She will teach him how to use his tongue.
Quinn is connected, too. So if the peepee is limp she can get something to make it stiffer than Hercules's biceps!

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
What the hell is going on with Joshy92 ? :KEK:
Did someone bite him or did he just caught some kind of infection? :unsure:
Probably the same thing John Ness cought that has him not doing his best hulk impersonation on anyone who has somthing nice to say about Quinn

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think you guys understand mine & Maya's connection.
Our souls communicate with each other on a different level.
That's why we don't need something simple like sex.

ours is the greatest love in the universe.

But don't worry you all might get close to that one day

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think you guys understand mine & Maya's connection.
Our souls communicate with each other on a different level.
That's why we don't need something simple like sex.

ours is the greatest love in the universe.

But don't worry you all might get close to that one day
Then your not as close/ connected as you think, your never closer to a women then you are during sex

Reactions: Joshy92

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Just a random thought. Now I'm only on Episode 5 of I guess Season 1. From what I played so far, I know of 4 things that I'm really hoping do NOT happen in this game.

1. I don't want the MCs first g/f Zoey to show up

2. I don't want that original DIK guy Vinny to show up

3. I don't want a ton of flashback content involving my mother

4. I don't want Maya or Jill to become crazy sluts. I enjoy the sweetness of Maya and the slow build with Jill. I hope there's plenty of sex but not Riona or Quinn type sex.

Just my thoughts. Like I said, I'm on episode 5 so I know there's a lot to the game I haven't played yet but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. HAHA

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just a random thought. Now I'm only on Episode 5 of I guess Season 1. From what I played so far, I know of 4 things that I'm really hoping do NOT happen in this game.

4. I don't want Maya or Jill to become crazy sluts. I enjoy the sweetness of Maya and the slow build with Jill. I hope there's plenty of sex but not Riona or Quinn type sex.

Just my thoughts. Like I said, I'm on episode 5 so I know there's a lot to the game I haven't played yet but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. HAHA

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Do you have a plan B?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes