dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is this a joke or are you seriously writing this?
I was serious about TBS. I wrote that for the first time almost 2 years ago and somehow it came true, didn't it? I call this the "Chad's Sneaker" effect.
They're just assets.
You didn't understand the "fancy" thing, did you? DPC himself wrote in his Q&A that he has to watch out for repeated words in the game. The word "fancy" is used in reference to the Burkes.
This conversation didn't happen until episode 8. It could have happened in episode 4 or 5, but it only happened in episode 8, when it was revealed that Sage is Jade's adopted daughter. It doesn't make any sense.
Sage family members want Sage to learn a "fancy" instrument as a guitar. Who is in Sage's family? Tybalt. Yes, we learn that Sage is a Burke at the very end of EP8, but we learn about the "fancy" instrument Chello in the middle of EP8, prior to the reveal that Sage is a Burke.
It's totally irrelevant. DPС isn't making the game for you, but for the thousands of other players who will be buying pot while planning the party. Your decisions have no bearing on the overall concept of the game.
The relevance will become clear later. That's exactly what you don't understand. DPC makes the game for thousands of players. Because of this, it is up to players to decide whether or not to allocate DIK funds for weed. Who wants to do it, please. But that still doesn't mean the MC knows Quinn is buying the drugs. The MC only spends DIK money on it and that's the bottom line because Rusty doesn't want to spend DIK money on it. I can imagine that if the MC DIK provides funds for the drugs, that he will then be told to make Quinn deal in drugs because that is how he has shown himself to be trustworthy to Quinn in the matter.
He didn't even tell Maya about it, though he knew it for sure. He just stammered half a word (for some unknown reason).
He warns Maya that Quinn will use the HOT Girls to make money and thinks to himself that hopefully Quinn won't use Maya like Camila did. He only knows at this point so it's about prostitution but not what girls are on the menu because he's only used Quinn's service through the gloryhole. Quinn also doesn't use the girls' real names, but uses menu names. Only in EP3 does the MC face Quinn and Riona for the first time in relation to prostitution and learn that Quinn and Riona's menus are the restaurant. The MC can't tell Maya anything concrete in EP2 because he doesn't know anything concrete just for Quinn to use HOT girls for prostitution and even that is speculation from the MC.
Not really. He can get sex for free with Riona or Camila and the game gives direct instructions on how to do that. You just need to be friendly and nice to Riona, help her with her problems and she will agree to fuck you for free. The end of episode 9 already tells us that for Riona MC is no longer a client, but something more.
Of course, the MC can also have free sex with Melanie and Riona. Prostitutes can fall in love too, right? The only question is whether the MC falls in love with her or not. If he doesn't, they still want to make money. If the MC has decided to go into prostitution, the girls will milk the cash cow MC.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. MC is an observer who doesn't know what happens on campus. The only thing he can decide is whether to cum on face, in or out.
The MC can't decide anything, because we as players make the decisions for him. So he is an observer. But we as players decide what the MC can watch or not. That's what I meant when I wrote, so that the picture is mixed. If the player receives both prostitution decisions (yes/no) and both drug use decisions (yes/no) on the rooftop, the player receives different information from the game underlying each decision. These different pieces of information should not be mixed up. Therefore, there are always several options for decisions that will lead to different results. Multiple passes is a lot of different information that can be mixed up.
Then who does MC buy pot from for the party? Does he just go to the store and buy it? The mere fact that there is such an option in the mini-game means he already knows Quinn sells pot.
Total bullshit. The MC only knows that Quinn and Tommy use drugs and as a party planner, the MC only provides DIK funds for this. The same goes for the cum petition. Either the MC DIK provides funds for it or Tommy pays for it with his own money. Through Tommy and Vinny, the MC gets a tip about a drug dealer for the first time. Vinny.

Don't confuse what DPC shows us out of view of the MC. Just because we as BaDIK see the MC's players for Riona to sell drugs doesn't mean the MC saw it. Same goes for the scene of Quinn and Riona in Quinn's room from EP2, the MC is absent. Ergo, how should the MC know, so that Quinn deals in drugs. A consumer is a buyer and not a dealer.

For the party planner mini-game, the MC gives the money to Tommy and he buys his drugs from Vinny at this point and the MC finds out about that, but nothing about Quinn.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Of course, the MC can also have free sex with Melanie and Riona. Prostitutes can fall in love too, right? The only question is whether the MC falls in love with her or not. If he doesn't, they still want to make money. If the MC has decided to go into prostitution, the girls will milk the cash cow MC.
If MC doesn't fall in love with Rio then there is something very, very wrong with the universe. :cry:

Reactions: Siphon

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't confuse what DPC shows us out of view of the MC. Just because we as BaDIK see the MC's players for Riona to sell drugs doesn't mean the MC saw it. Same goes for the scene of Quinn and Riona in Quinn's room from EP2, the MC is absent. Ergo, how should the MC know, so that Quinn deals in drugs. A consumer is a buyer and not a dealer.
Mc knows about the drugs, Rio tells MC at the Halloween party that she has been cut off when she had been getting it for free. So MC doesn't need to be a consumer to know about Quinn's drug dealing

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Just a random thought. Now I'm only on Episode 5 of I guess Season 1. From what I played so far, I know of 4 things that I'm really hoping do NOT happen in this game.

1. I don't want the MCs first g/f Zoey to show up

2. I don't want that original DIK guy Vinny to show up

3. I don't want a ton of flashback content involving my mother

4. I don't want Maya or Jill to become crazy sluts. I enjoy the sweetness of Maya and the slow build with Jill. I hope there's plenty of sex but not Riona or Quinn type sex.

Just my thoughts. Like I said, I'm on episode 5 so I know there's a lot to the game I haven't played yet but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. HAHA
Don't buy any lottery tickets anytime soon.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Just a random thought. Now I'm only on Episode 5 of I guess Season 1. From what I played so far, I know of 4 things that I'm really hoping do NOT happen in this game.

1. I don't want the MCs first g/f Zoey to show up

2. I don't want that original DIK guy Vinny to show up

3. I don't want a ton of flashback content involving my mother

4. I don't want Maya or Jill to become crazy sluts. I enjoy the sweetness of Maya and the slow build with Jill. I hope there's plenty of sex but not Riona or Quinn type sex.

Just my thoughts. Like I said, I'm on episode 5 so I know there's a lot to the game I haven't played yet but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. HAHA
I've put the amount you guessed right or wrong on spoiler in case you don't want to know.
Well, three out of four already happened and the remaining one might sometime soon. So... :KEK:

Episode 5 is Season 2, by the way.

Reactions: DanKaye519

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
You could always, you know, replay/rewatch the story whenever you want. It's not like when you finish it, the game will autodelete from your PC and the rest of internet making it impossible play it again.

I don't get this dreadfull fear people have of things ending. Literally all the stories that are frequently acclaimed as the best of it genres and medias (books, comicbooks, movies, tv shows, games, music, etc..) are finished stories. That we can always comeback to it when we want and not just relive the feelings those stories bring to us, but also get new experiences because while the content keep the same, we are not the same person over time so we can always get new views, new interpretations and new meanings even from stories we already knew entirely. Meanwhile, doesn't lack examples of stories that are never finished and because of that never reach it's full potential (yeah, i'm looking at you GRRM/ASoIaF, Bersek...) or turn out to become shit exactly because the people behind it and the fans simply didn't want end it (you can name practically any tv show with 10 or more seasons).

"Things aren't good because they last. But because they don't"
True true . But replaying avn or rewatching a show just doesn't feel the same as the first time coz you know what's gonna happen unless you do it after a long time of course ;)

Reactions: Joshy92

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well we know they had some form of money, maybe not rich rich. But certainly very comfortable as one of the major things Lynette's father didn't like about Neil was that he was from the "lower classes". That is, generally, quite an indicator that some one has money. Rich like Jill's family? Perhaps not. But certainly not living "bill to bill" as they say.
Neil said the MC's grandfather is filthy rich. This implies that Lynette's parents are likely to be placed in equal fortunes with Royce, Burgmeister and Burke.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If MC doesn't fall in love with Rio then there is something very, very wrong with the universe. :cry:
There are different kinds of love. My MC loves Rio, but it's more of a sibling love. Maya and Rio are the reasons my MC for Quinnism religion will usher in the twilight of the gods of Quinn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Mc knows about the drugs, Rio tells MC at the Halloween party that she has been cut off when she had been getting it for free. So MC doesn't need to be a consumer to know about Quinn's drug dealing
The MC knows that drugs are being used, but he doesn't know that Riona and Quinn deal drugs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The following is given in the game. Jill doesn't know that Lynette is the MC's mother and Jill told the MC at the hangout that this place is important to her and not the mansion. Jill also doesn't mention that it's the Royce estate, so I'm even assuming that the mansion in the background is no longer owned by the Royce. We must not forget that EP7's intro takes place in the past at least 10 years and this mansion could evoke painful memories. Also, let's not forget that Jill went to college three years ago and the mansion is a bit further away. I think it's possible that Jill's parents moved close to B&R to be close to Jill.
This is where you should stay out of the conversation as you've only played the throuple route and not the Jill route.

The discussion is based fully on Jill's route, no other route has these scenes in it.

Jill explicitly states on the picnic that the mansion is her house, simple as that, not that she just loves the house, or that she remembers the house fondly, it is currently the Royce home.

What we are discussing is why Fuckface recognises the mansion in Lynette's photo without being able to say how he recognises it. Fuckface doesn't say anything like this at all if he didn't go on the picnic with Jill. The problem people like me have is that if you're on the Jill route and take the fake ID from Tommy then Fuckface produces a picture of Jill which he obviously keeps close at hand to remind him of Jill and motivate him to turn down a possible threesome with Nicole and Sandy. That picture has the same mansion in the background that Lynette's photo has and that Jill has told him is her family's home. But even with this extra reminder of the mansion he still doesn't recognise the mansion in Lynette's photo. He can even hang the photos side by side and still not make the connection.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I really hope Jill sees the picture of MC's Mother and says something like "Oh, that's so and so!"

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
There are different kinds of love. My MC loves Rio, but it's more of a sibling love. Maya and Rio are the reasons my MC for Quinnism religion will usher in the twilight of the gods of Quinn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't get your hopes up, malicious Dalli. This guy in the pic, will become a follower of the Divine Quinn. The triumph of Quinnism is inevitable.:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes