Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Okay, that's really bad writing from DPC then, because he reduces the MC's IQ to that of an amoeba.

The only thing I can think of would be so the MC doesn't ask Jill about it because he assumes so Jill can't know Lynette because Jill was just too young to remember Lynette. Also, let's not forget, lest he know, his mother, Lynette, lived in this mansion. We as BaDIK players know that, but the MC doesn't. Maybe that's why he doesn't ask Jill?:rolleyes::unsure:
I have been saying it for months now. Any sane person can look at the pictures and see the similarity. But, also, it is a tool of writers, sometimes, to make the protagonist intentionally blind to the outright obvious for the sake of the plot. Not something you want to use all too often - It has its place. However, in a situation the MC and Jill are in... I feel he should have really put two and two together by now.

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Okay, that's really bad writing from DPC then, because he reduces the MC's IQ to that of an amoeba.
There are times when MC looks really dumb which is about the only way he wouldn't know Quinn and Rio sells drugs

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Sage family members want Sage to learn a "fancy" instrument as a guitar. Who is in Sage's family? Tybalt. Yes, we learn that Sage is a Burke at the very end of EP8, but we learn about the "fancy" instrument Chello in the middle of EP8, prior to the reveal that Sage is a Burke.
That clue only made sense in episode 6 or 7, but not 8 when it was finally revealed.
The relevance will become clear later. That's exactly what you don't understand. DPC makes the game for thousands of players. Because of this, it is up to players to decide whether or not to allocate DIK funds for weed. Who wants to do it, please. But that still doesn't mean the MC knows Quinn is buying the drugs. The MC only spends DIK money on it and that's the bottom line because Rusty doesn't want to spend DIK money on it. I can imagine that if the MC DIK provides funds for the drugs, that he will then be told to make Quinn deal in drugs because that is how he has shown himself to be trustworthy to Quinn in the matter.
Buying drugs is an important game mechanic of the mini-game. To get the highest score in party planning and to satisfy all the fraternity members you need to buy drugs. There are no hints in the game that buying pot for a party is bad.
The MC can't decide anything, because we as players make the decisions for him. So he is an observer. But we as players decide what the MC can watch or not. That's what I meant when I wrote, so that the picture is mixed. If the player receives both prostitution decisions (yes/no) and both drug use decisions (yes/no) on the rooftop, the player receives different information from the game underlying each decision. These different pieces of information should not be mixed up. Therefore, there are always several options for decisions that will lead to different results. Multiple passes is a lot of different information that can be mixed up.
Players cannot make decisions that would have a significant impact on the world of the game. All player choices so far have been localized and appear to be only player relationships with girls. Quinn's offer and Tommy's offer are local choices that don't change anything significant.
Total bullshit. The MC only knows that Quinn and Tommy use drugs and as a party planner, the MC only provides DIK funds for this. The same goes for the cum petition. Either the MC DIK provides funds for it or Tommy pays for it with his own money. Through Tommy and Vinny, the MC gets a tip about a drug dealer for the first time. Vinny.
That's not true. MC knows Quinn's a pot dealer. As Darkwen correctly said, Riona directly tells MC that Quinn is lying about her using pot for free (which in itself implies that she should be selling it). Of course, all the deals go on behind the scenes, but unless MC is a complete amoeba he could have guessed that Quinn was doing dark deeds and dealing pot. The attack on Quinn, the date with Quinn in episode 7, her words in episode 8 outside the library are all circumstantial signs that she's doing illegal business.
He warns Maya that Quinn will use the HOT Girls to make money and thinks to himself that hopefully Quinn won't use Maya like Camila did. He only knows at this point so it's about prostitution but not what girls are on the menu because he's only used Quinn's service through the gloryhole. Quinn also doesn't use the girls' real names, but uses menu names. Only in EP3 does the MC face Quinn and Riona for the first time in relation to prostitution and learn that Quinn and Riona's menus are the restaurant. The MC can't tell Maya anything concrete in EP2 because he doesn't know anything concrete just for Quinn to use HOT girls for prostitution and even that is speculation from the MC.
Then why didn't he mention it later? He'd seen how desperate Maya was, he'd seen that Quinn wanted to take advantage of it, they'd had several conversations on the subject, but MC had said nothing about
about it. He just kept silent as if Maya meant nothing to him.

Reactions: Darkwen

Firefly79

Jul 21, 2023
Hi, quite new here and a big fan of this game. Maybe this question was asked already, but how the girls body´s looks so sharp and clear rendered? Sorry for this stupid question, but just want to know, mine never look that clear and sharp, even in post-processing....

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So it's safe to assume Dr Pinkcake is a millionaire now?
Well season 1, on steam alone, is estimated to have made 2.6 million revenue. He also has 11,800 patreon subscribers. So I believe he passed the millionaire mark a fair while ago. However, tax being what it is in Sweden they government would have taken a hefty chunk out of it. Though no reason to believe he isn't a millionaire. Guy works constantly and his sub counts is only ever rising it seems.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Hi, quite new here and a big fan of this game. Maybe this question was asked already, but how the girls body´s looks so sharp and clear rendered? Sorry for this stupid question, but just want to know, mine never look that clear and sharp, even in post-processing....
I think he just specifies a large number of samples( 5000-10000)in the settings and increases the quality of the original image+ he does almost no post-processing. As he said he wrote scripts for automatic post-processing in photoshop and the program probably just changes contrast/saturation. Besides you need to know how to do post-processing. I use render passes for post-processing and probably the overall picture comes out about the same as DPС, but I put in a small number of samples(2000), but I've been post-processing long( 20+min).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition, use a denoiser. Probably fuzzy picture in your renders due to noise. You need to put more samples (about 5000) to make the noise disappear or use denoiser, but the picture will be soapy.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Just a random thought. Now I'm only on Episode 5 of I guess Season 1. From what I played so far, I know of 4 things that I'm really hoping do NOT happen in this game.

1. I don't want the MCs first g/f Zoey to show up

2. I don't want that original DIK guy Vinny to show up

3. I don't want a ton of flashback content involving my mother

4. I don't want Maya or Jill to become crazy sluts. I enjoy the sweetness of Maya and the slow build with Jill. I hope there's plenty of sex but not Riona or Quinn type sex.

Just my thoughts. Like I said, I'm on episode 5 so I know there's a lot to the game I haven't played yet but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. HAHA
:KEK:

1, 2, 3. fail ! LOL :HideThePain:
4. Partially (I'm not sure about Jill though, lol, but Maya will surprise you starting from EP8, but only if you are in Throuple. She will not become a slut, but she will become much more confident with MC in bed)

p.s. I think you are shitting us, because it's close to impossible to pick such points which are 100% will return in the worst and scariest forms of your fears.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Maya was able to take Mc pretty deep during the 3some added she still got work to do. But I give her sluts points for going deep even Josy was amazed at Maya skill
And as we know. Josy is almost as bad as Sage for wanting the slobberknocker meat stick in the love tunnel.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes