Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
I so hope that is Maya's new look going forward. Her Sandra Dee transformation is S tier, for sure.
She looks 1000x better in that wallpaper than she did in chapter 1 of the game. My nickname for her was skeletron when I first saw her.
Josy/Sarah/Quinn/Rinoa are the only truly hot girls in this game though, anyone who has those four as their main or in their sigs has taste. Oh and Johnboy's girl is pretty smokin too... Whatever her name is, been so long since I played I forgot. She needs more screentime!

Reactions: Darkwen

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm I thought you could mess around with Cathy on the threesome path, but my guy auto rejects her in the car, even though I'm a neutral major/huge dik minor. Was I simply mistaken?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Anyone playing Baldur's Gate 3 and trying to recreate BaDIK characters?
This is my try to make Riona. If you have any character made this way I would like to see it, especially if it's Riona :giggle:
View attachment 2823566
Not able to create Rio in Remnant II. lol If anyone can, post it. lol This is way off topic. Time to get back on topic.
Anyone else think DPC will be setting Zoe up with Jacob?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
I have a feeling that the situation with Nick will turn out to be a nothing burger simply because I don't think people will believe him when he spills the beans and he has no proof to back it up. Even in worst case scenario that he is a rat and he tells Burke that he caught Bella with MC, Bella, if ever confronted about that, can just flat out deny that and say it's simply a Nick's perverse fantasy.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Mc knows about the drugs, Rio tells MC at the Halloween party that she has been cut off when she had been getting it for free. So MC doesn't need to be a consumer to know about Quinn's drug dealing
Read carefully, she hasn't been getting it for free. Tommy revealing that Quinn lied about that part is why she was upset.

Jill explicitly states on the picnic that the mansion is her house, simple as that, not that she just loves the house, or that she remembers the house fondly, it is currently the Royce home.
Technically she says it's one of their homes.

I really hope Jill sees the picture of MC's Mother and says something like "Oh, that's so and so!"
I'm convinced Vivian (the black-haired woman) is Jill's mom.

To get the highest score in party planning and to satisfy all the fraternity members you need to buy drugs.
No you don't, because Jaime explicitly asks for no drugs at the party. Assuming everything else is the same (you can't use the drug space for anything else) then your score will be the exact same if you have drugs or don't.

I have a feeling that the situation with Nick will turn out to be a nothing burger simply because I don't think people will believe him when he spills the beans and he has no proof to back it up.
In a logical world almost all of them would be a nothing burger. Why does Rusty give a shit if you're dating Jill, they went on a single date and nothing came of it.

Reactions: dalli_x

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No you don't, because Jaime explicitly asks for no drugs at the party. Assuming everything else is the same (you can't use the drug space for anything else) then your score will be the exact same if you have drugs or don't.
Say what now? I never got an option to buy drugs.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Seeing those pictures of Maya just confirms what I have been saying
The mc needs to marry her before some other dude tries to win her heart
Because we all know she could have any guy in the world
Dudes would be lining up to get a chance with her
It's not every day you get a chance with an angel like her

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes