pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
2. I assume you want the option of romantically pursuing any female on screen. IE. Most players don't like it, when a female character is NOT dateable. They HATE it when some other male character is or can date a non available female character.
I won't defend all the Harem Builders, but it isn't ALWAYS like this...

Consider a situation where your favorite character isn't a LI.
You might prefer/identify with character over all the other ones, and you are hopeful that the dev just hasn't gotten around to adding that particular character to the "stable" yet.

In that case, you might not want to see that character fucking someone else.
Not just because of the sex, but because it likely means the dev has now "confirmed" that they are not a LI.

Now expand that to an audience where EVERY character is someone's favorite...
It is unavoidable that some people will be disappointed.
The only real way a dev can avoid it, is to make every single character a possible LI, which railroads the story into a full harem.
The story part is why many devs DON'T do it.

But it doesn't mean that everyone's arguments about a specific character have to come from a "I want them all for me and my rivals must all be celibate" argument

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Dudes would be lining up to get a chance with her
It's not every day you get a chance with an angel like her
Yes, the dudes will line up in a toilet stall with a Glory hole...
Joshy enough of this. Enough of this advertisement.
I know, you are too lazy to have sex with Maya, and you want to attract other dudes for this purpose. But this is a vicious practice. No one has to work for you. Squeeze your balls into a fist and get to work. No matter how hard it is. Overcome yourself...

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, the dudes will line up in a toilet stall with a Glory hole. Joshy enough of this. Enough of this advertisement. I know, you are too lazy to have sex with Maya, and you want to attract other dudes for this purpose. But this is a vicious practice. No one has to work for you. Squeeze your balls into a fist and get to work, No matter how hard it is. Overcome yourself...
Oh, don't worry I want to be balls deep in her all the time
After all I need to get her pregnant

Lazy? Nah mate when it comes to her I'm like a machine
I will make sweet love to her all the time

Reactions: KАRАMBA

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

IMG_7636.png
This week I focused on lewd scenes. I mainly worked on animations and some static renders as I completed two lewd scenes for different girls. After that, I completed static renders for two shorter scenes, and that's where I'm at today.

I'm down to 11 events on my episode flowchart that I discussed in last week's update. Looking at it, the writing and art of all events of the first half of the episode should now be complete; the remaining events are in the second half.

Three of the remaining events are of a shorter kind; the other eight are medium to long.

Next week, I will work on a different main girl branch and start by playing and writing some planned content. After that, I will likely work on lewd scenes again to further extend my animation queue.

I didn't get my needed PC parts this week because of a shipping delay. Hopefully, they will be here next week.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Last edited:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Seeing those pictures of Maya just confirms what I have been saying
The mc needs to marry her before some other dude tries to win her heart
Because we all know she could have any guy in the world
Dudes would be lining up to get a chance with her
It's not every day you get a chance with an angel like her
Well she's a lesbian, so...

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

View attachment 2824424
This week I focused on lewd scenes. I mainly worked on animations and some static renders as I completed two lewd scenes for different girls. After that, I completed static renders for two shorter scenes, and that's where I'm at today.

I'm down to 11 events on my episode flowchart that I discussed in last week's update. Looking at it, the writing and art of all events of the first half of the episode should now be complete; the remaining events are in the second half.

Three of the remaining events are of a shorter kind; the other eight are medium to long.

Next week, I will work on a different main girl branch and start by playing and writing some planned content. After that, I will likely work on lewd scenes again to further extend my animation queue.

I didn't get my needed PC parts this week because of a shipping delay. Hopefully, they will be here next week.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
November release :KEK:

curiousdog585

Apr 23, 2021

View attachment 2824424

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
october unlikey, november/december inevitible

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I'm going to be honest guys Isabella is my least favourite main girl.
Yes, I even like Jill more than her

Still, I'm really curious to find out what's up with her husband.
She's okay, but definitely not my favorite. Might be a combination of unrealistic proportions and the drama of her being married and us never actually learning anything about it because asking questions is too hard for the MC.

Her husband is an interesting subject though, and and how it ties into the locked room will be fun in the update we finally find out about it in 2040 (sadly it will not include a solution to Maya's tuition so that plotline will still be going).

Reactions: aykarin

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She's okay, but definitely not my favorite. Might be a combination of unrealistic proportions and the drama of her being married and us never actually learning anything about it because asking questions is too hard for the MC.

Her husband is an interesting subject though, and and how it ties into the locked room will be fun in the update we finally find out about it in 2040 (sadly it will not include a solution to Maya's tuition so that plotline will still be going).
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of her body proportions either.
That locked room has me curious Aswell.

And don't worry I'll find a way to solve Maya's tuition problem
Maybe the mc could work at the pink rose?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maybe the mc could work at the pink rose?
Don't worry. Quinn will find a great vacancy specifically for your MC. He can handle it. Sensei Riona will instruct him, show all subtleties of skill.

Last edited:

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Seeing those pictures of Maya just confirms what I have been saying
The mc needs to marry her before some other dude tries to win her heart
The only one who can steal Maya from the MC is you, Joshy. You're his biggest threat :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes