Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
i m so happy i stop my support ater 6 month no update :D 1 year update pay 10$ for month 120$ $ for game damm [sory for update]
BaD hasn't released an update within 6 months of the last for quite some time now. iirc every release, has pretty much in increments, got longer and longer.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 2824424
This week I focused on lewd scenes. I mainly worked on animations and some static renders as I completed two lewd scenes for different girls. After that, I completed static renders for two shorter scenes, and that's where I'm at today.

I'm down to 11 events on my episode flowchart that I discussed in last week's update. Looking at it, the writing and art of all events of the first half of the episode should now be complete; the remaining events are in the second half.

Three of the remaining events are of a shorter kind; the other eight are medium to long.

Next week, I will work on a different main girl branch and start by playing and writing some planned content. After that, I will likely work on lewd scenes again to further extend my animation queue.

I didn't get my needed PC parts this week because of a shipping delay. Hopefully, they will be here next week.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
just a LMMF being LMMF , nothing to see here :cautious:.
move-along-sir-security-guard.gif

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
exclusive footage of DPC ( aka LMMF ) working on the game , tirelessly in the past 7 month:eek:
View attachment 2825570
he finally achieved his desire, he is compared to great writers:whistle::ROFLMAO:
tbf DPC does work constantly. His problem is that he demands every chapter has to have more in it than the previous. Though when his machines are full pelt rendering all those scenes. I would have told him to go out and relax for a while.It is time consuming stuff.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes