mariaskare

Aug 25, 2020

View attachment 2824424
This week I focused on lewd scenes. I mainly worked on animations and some static renders as I completed two lewd scenes for different girls. After that, I completed static renders for two shorter scenes, and that's where I'm at today.

I'm down to 11 events on my episode flowchart that I discussed in last week's update. Looking at it, the writing and art of all events of the first half of the episode should now be complete; the remaining events are in the second half.

Three of the remaining events are of a shorter kind; the other eight are medium to long.

Next week, I will work on a different main girl branch and start by playing and writing some planned content. After that, I will likely work on lewd scenes again to further extend my animation queue.

I didn't get my needed PC parts this week because of a shipping delay. Hopefully, they will be here next week.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
first half is complete? after 8 months ? either he lost some content while on vacation (and didnt tell his patrons for obvious reasons) or he lost his mind and want to change .exe files after every episode now.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
first half is complete? after 8 months ? either he lost some content while on vacation (and didn't tell his patrons for obvious reasons) or he lost his mind and want to change .exe files after every episode now.
That is not what he said. He has a workflow and it isn't linear (besides doing the main story beats). So whilst working on the project he jumps back and forth. So whist the 1st half is now considered complete - it doesn't mean he is only now starting the second. Odds are quite a lot of it is completed as well. So now he can focus on the side stories and clean things up. As for a new exe? iirc ever since ep8/interlude (or, even before that) each chapter uses a new exe as, from what he said, Renpy gets weird if you pile too much data into it.Or something.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I was serious about TBS. I wrote that for the first time almost 2 years ago and somehow it came true, didn't it? I call this the "Chad's Sneaker" effect.

You didn't understand the "fancy" thing, did you? DPC himself wrote in his Q&A that he has to watch out for repeated words in the game. The word "fancy" is used in reference to the Burkes.

Sage family members want Sage to learn a "fancy" instrument as a guitar. Who is in Sage's family? Tybalt. Yes, we learn that Sage is a Burke at the very end of EP8, but we learn about the "fancy" instrument Chello in the middle of EP8, prior to the reveal that Sage is a Burke.

The relevance will become clear later. That's exactly what you don't understand. DPC makes the game for thousands of players. Because of this, it is up to players to decide whether or not to allocate DIK funds for weed. Who wants to do it, please. But that still doesn't mean the MC knows Quinn is buying the drugs. The MC only spends DIK money on it and that's the bottom line because Rusty doesn't want to spend DIK money on it. I can imagine that if the MC DIK provides funds for the drugs, that he will then be told to make Quinn deal in drugs because that is how he has shown himself to be trustworthy to Quinn in the matter.

He warns Maya that Quinn will use the HOT Girls to make money and thinks to himself that hopefully Quinn won't use Maya like Camila did. He only knows at this point so it's about prostitution but not what girls are on the menu because he's only used Quinn's service through the gloryhole. Quinn also doesn't use the girls' real names, but uses menu names. Only in EP3 does the MC face Quinn and Riona for the first time in relation to prostitution and learn that Quinn and Riona's menus are the restaurant. The MC can't tell Maya anything concrete in EP2 because he doesn't know anything concrete just for Quinn to use HOT girls for prostitution and even that is speculation from the MC.

Of course, the MC can also have free sex with Melanie and Riona. Prostitutes can fall in love too, right? The only question is whether the MC falls in love with her or not. If he doesn't, they still want to make money. If the MC has decided to go into prostitution, the girls will milk the cash cow MC.

The MC can't decide anything, because we as players make the decisions for him. So he is an observer. But we as players decide what the MC can watch or not. That's what I meant when I wrote, so that the picture is mixed. If the player receives both prostitution decisions (yes/no) and both drug use decisions (yes/no) on the rooftop, the player receives different information from the game underlying each decision. These different pieces of information should not be mixed up. Therefore, there are always several options for decisions that will lead to different results. Multiple passes is a lot of different information that can be mixed up.

Total bullshit. The MC only knows that Quinn and Tommy use drugs and as a party planner, the MC only provides DIK funds for this. The same goes for the cum petition. Either the MC DIK provides funds for it or Tommy pays for it with his own money. Through Tommy and Vinny, the MC gets a tip about a drug dealer for the first time. Vinny.

Don't confuse what DPC shows us out of view of the MC. Just because we as BaDIK see the MC's players for Riona to sell drugs doesn't mean the MC saw it. Same goes for the scene of Quinn and Riona in Quinn's room from EP2, the MC is absent. Ergo, how should the MC know, so that Quinn deals in drugs. A consumer is a buyer and not a dealer.

For the party planner mini-game, the MC gives the money to Tommy and he buys his drugs from Vinny at this point and the MC finds out about that, but nothing about Quinn.
dude, that is alot of spoilers... maybe pu a spoiler tag on you message? there are still new players to this game.

• Wow
Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
dude, that is alot of spoilers... maybe pu a spoiler tag on you message? there are still new players to this game.
If a new player wants to find out everything on his own and avoids spoilers, then he probably should have gone through the game. This is the first time I see such claims here. Here we discuss the game and various details. If we avoid spoilers, then what can we talk about?!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
tbf DPC does work constantly. His problem is that he demands every chapter has to have more in it than the previous. Though when his machines are full pelt rendering all those scenes. I would have told him to go out and relax for a while.It is time consuming stuff.
Oh give me a break, You don't know that, none of us do. All we have is the word of him, which hold less and less merit as the time goes on .:whistle:

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
I'm currently missing the 4th to last (Left on bottom row) render for Jill, it says Ep-9 Story but I have played through the Jill route and all other routes and am still missing it. Anyone know where I've missed this?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
spoiler alert. karamba is working on officially starting a religion dedicated to quinns ass( cant blame him) and joshys family is wondering when they get to meet his loves. joshy, please post a reaction vid of them finding out that maya and jojo are virtual. lol jk

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Oh give me a break, You don't know that, none of us do. All we have is the word of him, which hold less and less merit as the time goes on .:whistle:
getting frustrated on here gets you nothing. understandably, its his patrons that would have to care about the pace, and i dont think they do. theres no incentive to change the process for pirates. tbh, until we can get VNs funded in ways other than patrion this pace is what you will get. many people need to come to the understanding that its not just dpc. its the model in which they get paid. hope youre having a good day

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2824424
This week I focused on lewd scenes. I mainly worked on animations and some static renders as I completed two lewd scenes for different girls. After that, I completed static renders for two shorter scenes, and that's where I'm at today.

I'm down to 11 events on my episode flowchart that I discussed in last week's update. Looking at it, the writing and art of all events of the first half of the episode should now be complete; the remaining events are in the second half.

Three of the remaining events are of a shorter kind; the other eight are medium to long.

Next week, I will work on a different main girl branch and start by playing and writing some planned content. After that, I will likely work on lewd scenes again to further extend my animation queue.

I didn't get my needed PC parts this week because of a shipping delay. Hopefully, they will be here next week.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Last week there was 15 events I believe so he got 4 done this week if he keeps this the events will be done in 3 weeks. What it means fuck if I know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Redd23

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
im bored and waiting on an update. lets workshop some names for karambas church. Quinntology, Quinnlam, the church of latter-day taints?

• Haha
Reactions: Letum0317
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes