sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ok guys need a little help on this
Just started the game
What the hell is this
Huge dick and massive chick thing
View attachment 385175
A Karma system basically, depending on your choices in-game you will chop off some of it during your playthrough (starting at dark red/blue).
It can also influence your relationship to some of the girls, so in order to simplify things: some girls are attracted to CHICKs (Maya, Jill) and other are attracted to DIKs (Quinn, Sage)

Reactions: yngve

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
A Karma system basically, depending on your choices in-game you will chop off some of it during your playthrough (starting at dark red/blue).
It can also influence your relationship to some of the girls, so in order to simplify things: some girls are attracted to CHICKs (Maya, Jill) and other are attracted to DIKs (Quinn, Sage)
So it's look like I HV to load two save file
One is for red
And
Other is for blue

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Haven't checked this thread in a while, what are the current theories now that Episode 3 came out?
As you are a Sage fan there is a theory around Chad being gay, not sure if you've heard about that one? but with who a lot of people suspect that it's Troy but he could also be the blackmailer he certainly has the motives for wanting to destroy the Jocks rep.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, you see him either way, I just find too coincidental that out of all the places he sees an army guy, it's at the house of someone married to one. But it could indeed be just the game not taking into account you looking at the picture or not and making MC imagine it either way
Uhm,it`s an assumption or a theory that Bella`s husband is military - it`s not confirmed.I went through the renders at Bella`s house and I can`t see one that would show Bella`s husband at all,I can see MC "fixing" pictures but I can not see what is on the pictures.I can`t recall anyone saying anything about Bella`s husband being in the military.
I replay the scene just to be sure,I can`t see what`s on the pictures and Mc does not comment on what is on them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what you guys doing is cheating jade should go with Cathy and Maya should go with Quinn name88 where are you man have a look at what's Maya is doing behind your back
Hmmm
Here at the great Quinn empire we are about specificly not controlling anyone,we fought for Maya being seen as an autonomous individual rather than a toy in hands of the MC or a lost child,so Maya can do as she pleases,more power to her ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
just finished ep. 3...
He probably thinks they were leading him on that's why he has the reaction of being upset with them but to be fair to the girls they were going to tell him but every time they tried they kept getting interrupted, the MC just needs to have a sit down with them and clear the air with them and see where to go from there.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Is this Jill?
He probably thinks they were leading him on that's why he has the reaction of being upset with them but to be fair to the girls they were going to tell him but every time they tried they kept getting interrupted, the MC just needs to have a sit down with them and clear the air with them and see where to go from there.
Yeah pretty much,I think he`s angry that Maya did not tell him about being with someone while accepting his advances.If he wasn`t angry with Josy before than I don`t see why he would be angry with her now

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Can someone tell me the guy's name who ported this game to android? I cant remember his name so I dont know what to search. I just want to see if he ported another game . Thank you.

Heaven4u5196

Jun 7, 2019
Hey guys, just finished v0.3.1, but i missed a lot of scenes and some scenes is just 50% !?
Please tell me how to collect these scenes, thanks.
My english sucks, forgive me

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
He probably won't do the male voices, but if he does I volunteer for Anthony (for free). Guy looks dumb as a rock, but he's the only one in the Tri-alphas who recognises a selfie when he sees one and knows that a different hair style means a different point in time. :LOL:
Which makes him the brains of the operation.

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

thisismycock

Jul 2, 2019
You need to apply option 9 with UnRen, the cheat mod won't work without.

If you're on Windows use this:

If on Mac or Linux this one instead:

You should never copy new files over old ones with Ren'Py unless the dev provides official update files. Always use a fresh install/extraction to avoid problems.
hey thanks. i ran unren but to no avial. i think i'll replay the game from the start.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If he wasn`t angry with Josy before than I don`t see why he would be angry with her now
Well, she was more upfront with him and said she was in a relationship and she was going to tell him all about it when she saw him again just as Maya was about to tell him could it have been said sooner? Sure but let's be honest here they didn't have to tell the MC anything it's not as if they are dating the MC yet. Besides this will be all forgotten when another character does something to upset a fanbase most likely Jill's turn next time :p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah pretty much,I think he`s angry that Maya did not tell him about being with someone while accepting his advances.If he wasn`t angry with Josy before than I don`t see why he would be angry with her now
Before Maya fans like DrackDrap kills me, :LOL: I'll preface this by saying this is just devil's advocate and I have nothing against Maya.

SPOILER Warning - don't read further if you haven't finished V0.3.

- "can't trust her anymore" comes from the character sheet - not something we see MC saying or thinking in the game, so we don't know what actually went down between Josy showing up and MC needing new accomodations. We can however, infer that:

1. The MC was kicked out, despite their understanding. Josy must have called first and yet Maya didn't tell him, but was "using" him for the HOT list while keeping his impending eviction under wraps.
2. Highly likely that "foreign exchange student" was Derek-Maya code IMO (and why Maya was so worried that MC talked to the admin) and the roomie was meant to be Josy all along - only she didn't get accepted initially. If so, then this is clearly a lie.
3. White lie in that Maya told MC that she only told people she was in a relationship so as to ward people off, but she actually wasn't in one. This is only a white lie because she was careful to say "No boyfriend" but is intentionally misleading nonetheless.

Reason DPC updated her bio summary that way perhaps.

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
Search the thread and read the OP. This has been answered dozens of times.:cool:
Yea, no. OP doesnt mention this at all. Searching in the thread leads to 3-4 people asking. But only 1 "answer". Delete cheat detection. Nice. Why? I have no cheats installed. Also, which cheats detection files? (Happens to be answered afters your post now)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes