chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
still leads to same place Hell
have you seen how scientology has delt with leah remini for talking shit? i dont want to find out what happens at quinns. just come on in, have a seat......try the (for non believers only) kool aid. cheers

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
No need I found the truth Queen Josy :love: :love: :love:
tbh, im a fan of most of the girls.jojo is adorable and naughty. hard to deny her. that being said, and for the purposes of this argument....karamba, hold darkwen down, ill get the quinn juice! lmao

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
If KARAMBA gets his church of Quinn

Then I Want a church of Maya
Where we can all worship that bisexual goddess

Do you guys think Maya would spit in my mouth that would be hot
im sorry joshy, we tried that. but derek had to get involved. its now a strip club called D boys booty emporium.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Darkwen Is right guys Josy is way better than Quinn

And I'm not just saying that because Quinn spurned all my romantic overtures
bro.....thats getting too close to quotes like "mommy, hes ruining my romantic life" theres still time. pull up before you nose dive into being tybalt.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
i dont want to find out what happens at quinns. just come on in, have a seat......try the (for non believers only) kool aid. cheers
Want overcome by a sense of anxiety, self-doubt and regret for past mistakes?!
Join Quinnism.
This will help you. We know very well, in this inhospitable and hypocritical world, there will always be many who want to condemn their neighbor for so-called inappropriate behavior. This is ridiculous. As if someone of them knows exactly what proper behavior means. But everything is in your hands. Believe it. Discard negativity, anxiety and sadness.
Fuck the assholes who shout at you - "Sinners".
Quinnism opens the way for everyone to true grace, to freedom of will, spirit and thought.
Opens the true path - the path of smoking, drunkenness and fucking. Cast off the shackles of hypocrisy and join in the pleasures.
Do not believe the deceivers who tell tall tales about Kool-Aid. This is not in Quinnism. Only freedom.
You are not even required to worship the Divine Quinn. This is desirable of course, but not necessary.
Quinnism says - "Talk bad, talk nice about Quinn, but just talk."
Remember - smoke, drink, fuck !
And may you rejoice.
Praise Quinn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chuck69

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
If KARAMBA gets his church of Quinn

Then I Want a church of Maya
Where we can all worship that bisexual goddess

Do you guys think Maya would spit in my mouth that would be hot
Man, i can't keep posting that Zoey screenshot again and again.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes