soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Oh, it's Lily now...
What about Josy?! You also told her something about - forever.
View attachment 2833037
Ha ha. But I'm not surprised.
I always knew that the one who writes poetry is almost always seducer and crook.
But I'm not saying it's bad.
Karamba,

I don't like deformed albino lapdogs who follow you every step of the way,lie and cheat ,
I'm getting sick and having puking attacks just thinking about her :sick::sick:

josy,josy,josy,josy
take that fucking albino to the shelter,
let quinn kill her,
but get rid of her,and let's have the wildest ,fiery,nights together!!
let's rolling rolling baby !!

Josy and lily,the most beautiful,wildest ,divine duo :love::love:
1117758_custom_render_josy_lily_march4.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
who follow you every step of the way,lie and cheat
Yes, yes, this is exactly what poets do, repeating - "ti amo".
I'm getting sick and having puking attacks just thinking about her :sick::sick:
Oh, that's not good. These may be symptoms of some kind of disease.
let's rolling rolling baby !!
bandicam 2023-08-07 10-11-13-428.jpg
Yeah, that ass is good.
Definitely good.
This is a test.
I have to remember Quinn's ass...
Quinn's ass...
Quinn's ass...
Divine ass !

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
it is not unreasonable to expect BADIK to remain in development until sometime near the closing of this decade.
so far this is the best case scenario.
A 9-month development cycle - the last 16th episode will be released in March 2028, but apparently this is no longer achievable
For one year development cycle the last 16th episode will be released in December 2029.

The first release of the game took place in February 2019. If DPC does not want to exceed the development time of 10 years then the last episode will be released before February 2029. In this case, the development cycle will be ~10 months per episode. At the moment even this option is desirable, but in my opinion it is also not achievable...

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yes, yes, this is exactly what poets do, repeating - "ti amo".

Oh, that's not good. These may be symptoms of some kind of disease.

View attachment 2833107
Yeah, that ass is good.
Definitely good.
This is a test.
I have to remember Quinn's ass...
Quinn's ass...
Quinn's ass...
Divine ass !
Give me everything that lies on the ground,
from left to right,
including the divine ,heavenly beauty quinn !! :love: :love: EKh-vx4WkAAGpQV.jpg
I want to fuck anyone in the game if need be,
Wendy,Arieth,
even a gangbang with chad and troy in the cruellest case !!

Anything,anything is better than sticking my fucking dick in an albino,
I'd rather cut him off !!
o god,put me out my misery,and break that fucking trouple !!:mad::mad:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Like who would thought that the Fat girl, who catfish us would of been in appearance at the party, I mean we did saw Micha in ep.8 because MC even said she looked familiar so that was nice foreshadowing about her friend when u think about it.
Leon warned MC about the possible consequences of using Swiper and advised him to be careful. That it's not so innocent and girls he swipe and chat to could be closer than he think.
Ida doesn't react in such way if MC swipe her down and don't chat with her. There was a lot of other "swiper" girls we had seen in other places already.

Paula:
ep6_mansion_eve11.jpg
ep6_mansion_eve31.jpg

And the blue eyed girl in ghoul costume at the party which was available to interact and talk to on Others branch is, probably, Ellie. She have blue eyes, she "knows how to drink" (Derek) and she was the one, who doesn't rejected MC if he chatted with her properly. The other one was Nora, with obvious consequences.

Also, my top 1 moment that lives rent free in my head was the DIK presentation, I think what makes it more perfect is depending on if Jill, Josy and Sage seen it.
Yeah, it becomes a "dick" presentation if MC makes a dickpic :KEK:
It's funny and sad at a time, since it's one of the last warnings to player of how bad it may turn later. This dialogue happen only if you are on Jill path (main req) and in Throuple and/or Sage paths at a time. If you are not on Jill path, this scene skipped. Also ruined presentation sets variable ep7_jill_jealous, which gets +1 if Josy recognizes MC and and +1 if Sage also recognizes him. So it can range from 0 to 2 and this variable is transferred to Season 3.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
dick affinity gets you the best options with most girls.(just my opinion) but will block a lot of content with others. there is no route to see it all. best option is to play through multiple runs, then switch the variables and do it again. in about a week, when the shame of knowing youre not even sure what day it is while trying to pry your hand from your junk sets in, ........youre almost there.
With Neutral affinity you can get almost all MGs and SGs, DIK blocks you from Jill, while CHICK blocks you from Quinn.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
With Neutral affinity you can get almost all MGs and SGs, DIK blocks you from Jill, while CHICK blocks you from Quinn.
correct, but the best options come from being a dik. for example, you cant switch gears into nicoles sweet ass if youre stuck in neutral ;)

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
correct, but the best options come from being a dik. for example, you cant switch gears into nicoles sweet ass if youre stuck in neutral ;)
You can be DIK at some appropriate moments, but you can end up with Neutral. That's what I meant. And that's how "tricky" paths are working, you can end up with DIK affinity and J&M or with Neutral affinity and Quinn. Etc.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Leon warned MC about the possible consequences of using Swiper and advised him to be careful. That it's not so innocent and girls he swipe and chat to could be closer than he think.
Ida doesn't react in such way if MC swipe her down and don't chat with her. There was a lot of other "swiper" girls we had seen in other places already.

Paula:
View attachment 2833139
View attachment 2833141

And the blue eyed girl in ghoul costume at the party which was available to interact and talk to on Others branch is, probably, Ellie. She have blue eyes, she "knows how to drink" (Derek) and she was the one, who doesn't rejected MC if he chatted with her properly. The other one was Nora, with obvious consequences.

Yeah, it becomes a "dick" presentation if MC makes a dickpic :KEK:
It's funny and sad at a time, since it's one of the last warnings to player of how bad it may turn later. This dialogue happen only if you are on Jill path (main req) and in Throuple and/or Sage paths at a time. If you are not on Jill path, this scene skipped. Also ruined presentation sets variable ep7_jill_jealous, which gets +1 if Josy recognizes MC and and +1 if Sage also recognizes him. So it can range from 0 to 2 and this variable is transferred to Season 3.
I've said it once and I'll say it again . We're not ready for tybalt's ass

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness and Kpyna

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
When you play "Formula 1" game, do you expect to drive Nascar cars ? So why do people playing "Being a DIK" are expecting to become a Chick ? I think that there'll be consequences for not following the title of the game.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
When you play "Formula 1" game, do you expect to drive Nascar cars ? So why do people playing "Being a DIK" are expecting to become a Chick ? I think that there'll be consequences for not following the title of the game.
Because it's about frat title and not about the MC himself or the affinity to follow. There're a lot of "chick" guys in this DIK frat. Jamie, Jacob, etc.

Reactions: dalli_x

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
i dont know DPC's vision is, but in my mind, the prolonged development time is a direct consequence of trying to juggle so many girls and potential paths. The game already had 5 main female LIs before quinn started getting more screentime, then he added a ex-gf love interest (with her own interlude), throw in a few milfs or 2, and then some strippers and it's nearly impossible to develop reasonable plot progression for all of them, especially the stories continue to branch out. Episode 9 was an obvious indicator, as DPC tried to keep everybody confined to one setting with common events and dialogue....I can't imagine this will be end up in any way what people are hoping for.

To me, the obvious solution to start axing or keeping side characters as side characters. Even some of LIs that consistently rank low in terms of general interest (maya) should be fine to ax out at some point. Unfortunately, DPC's just continuing to dig himself deeper into development hell by introducing more and more female interests....At one point (very very early on), this actually resembled a college campus, now it's just MC and 50 girls looking to jump his bones.
I'm no where near up to this point in the game yet, but I'm not surprised by what you say is happening. Just the first five episodes for me were difficult to keep up with everything that's happening. Introducing new characters AND branching out the story arcs for side characters, all while trying to keep the progression of the main characters, that's just too much. It waters down the story, takes away from the main LIs, and will lead to ridiculous new angles that are pretty much irrelevant to the main story that drew people in.

I feel like I'm going to be disappointed in this game's direction by the time I get up to the later episodes.

Reactions: midnightotaku

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
"One of the most beautiful hour-long,
exhausting,psychic sex marathons the mc does with his mother's soul until she comes back to life" :love: :love:
View attachment 2830798
Odd for sure, but if you are on the Madame path, that is MC's mom. This will be shown in a blood test when MC and Madame apply for a license to get married.

It is Typball who's mother died at birth. A total mix-up.

Stay tuned!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: soprano31
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes