anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I keep seeing people mention 'Madame', who tf is she? I must not've been on her path to even meet her.
Think yourself lucky. If you want to be permanently scarred then you need a run where you win Hell Week against Derek and then take the VIP card. But the route is not recommended so you have been warned.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I keep seeing people mention 'Madame', who tf is she? I must not've been on her path to even meet her.

Her. You have to win the competition against Derek and accept the year long Pink Rose pass iirc. Pretty damn hot stripper milf.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Think yourself lucky. If you want to be permanently scarred then you need a run where you win Hell Week against Derek and then take the VIP card. But the route is not recommended so you have been warned.
Yes, Madame Rose's cellulite ass caused me serious mental injuries. But fortunately, Divine Quinn's ass has healing properties, and she quickly put me on my feet.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69 and Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Besides, since I'm going to watch season 1 and 2 again, I don't know which road to choose yet, I'm hesitating between Bella's but I don't know if that closes all relationships with the other women or if I choose "Others" power where it will lead with Quinn but it might hurt Bella...

I don't like my life...

Cry (01).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
err you get it when it is MC's birthday. When you get the new mobile phone.
Oh episode 7, wow, I don't even remember her... I guess she didn't make that much of an impression on me, all the more reason to play the game again !

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I can't remember if I asked this or not
But can you have Lily & Rionna while playing as a chick
Or do you have to be a dik?

I need to decide If I want to do an others chick playthrough eventually.
yes you can, Rio just holds off till the hots party. lily' path can start at the preps party or the hots party.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes