sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Okay, pop quiz.

If you could have a Harem in BaD who would be the three women in it?
It's nice to dream, if there are only three...mmm it would be Riona, Queen and sage for the Dik path, for the chick it would be bella, jill and Josy/Maya xD, I know it's cheating but Josy/Maya should be together xD.

Reactions: xtrema and Orgitas

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I wonder if Josy and Maya will be at this party? If so, it will most likely be a shared stage for multiple paths( Others, Sage, Maya/Josy). From the look on Sage's face he says something nice or flirty to her.
Also the fact that DPС posted a preview only now may hint that he has completed one of the announced scenes.
All in all, nothing special. But it's nice to see Sage after a year.:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I can relate, born in the Mediterranean, still can't tan for shit :KEK:
I know the feeling. I'm southern Italian and don't even look like I come from my own family, let alone like your stereotypical southern Italian.

(I'll still make fun of redheads because funny)
Of course, you have too! My cousin is a redhead. I can't resist making fun of her.

Reactions: PereFourreAss

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
But I didn't really like the render from the technical part. It has lighting errors and Sage's anatomy looks wrong (notice the shoulders). Not to mention the shiny skin. I think such mistakes will become more and more because DPC makes so many renders and doesn't process them manually( I think he doesn't even check after automatic post-processing).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
oh what a juicy preview!!! so Sage wears a swimming costume when she goes to the pool?!! we had had hints of that, but now the hypothesis is confirmed.
and above all, Sage may not be dead in the meantime

these 3 months will fly by

But I didn't really like the render from the technical part. It has lighting errors and Sage's anatomy looks wrong (notice the shoulders). Not to mention the shiny skin. I think such mistakes will become more and more because DPC makes so many renders and doesn't process them manually( I think he doesn't even check after automatic post-processing).
her being in the pool, for once, it is justifiable that her skin is shiny...

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
The hovering bikini straps are what bugs me.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Okay, pop quiz.

If you could have a Harem in BaD who would be the three women in it?
i put a lot of thought into this........hours later every answer had me cheating in the end. so im just going to pick who to boot out.
bella, youre annoying and only useful if im stranded at sea. those ridiculous tits could be flotation devices.

madame mommy, all i can say is.......im still waiting for a vip pass refund stanly!

ashley, im sorry but my brother loves you, and you have no azz.

still not even sure this will work, bella might get it if i can hit it from the back and she promises not to talk :unsure:

Reactions: Orgitas

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
and above all, Sage may not be dead in the meantime
Unless this is an early scene and Fuckface is trying to persuade her to bring the HOTs over to the mansion to help with the clean up after she told the DIKs they'd not be helping anymore during her walk of shame. But then Vinnie decides to fire a warning shot at Fuckface as they go back to the mansion....

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unless this is an early scene and Fuckface is trying to persuade her to bring the HOTs over to the mansion to help with the clean up after she told the DIKs they'd not be helping anymore during her walk of shame. But then Vinnie decides to fire a warning shot at Fuckface as they go back to the mansion....
if Vinnie has the same evolution as Tybalt and Quinn will shoot himself in the foot by the end of the third season

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Sage can ask if he likes Camilla or something. She's probably already found someone for the new threesome.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes