chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
DPC ain't feeding Sage well in that preview. Her proportions are hella weird as well.
sage and rio both have consistency issues. like sometimes rio is hot as fuck. the quinn rio 3some for example. others she looks very.....heroin chic, like the balcony scene at the preps. nothings perfect, but i do keep the naloxone kit handy when with her

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I don't mind a tan. Or just a little bit of colour. But if you are white (as in locked in a basement for years pasty white) then you just look half dead.
how dare you, the term is pigmentally challenged. and the fact that i can only ever be red or white makes me a true canadian lol

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
you have to cut bella a little slack though, that woman is a demon in the sack. the move where she hangs off of mc like shes on a set of monkey bars while still fucking was impressive. i thought i had seen it all, whats that move even called?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Every time someone makes fun of a redhead, an incel is born.
Well, shit. My sister is a demon spawn soulless Ginger and I have been taking the piss out of her for 25 years. Guess I have made an Army! Jokes on me, though. I have the Ginger gene but fortunately I am a brunette. Oh look, I guess that is two more made now!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
you have to cut bella a little slack though, that woman is a demon in the sack. the move where she hangs off of mc like shes on a set of monkey bars while still fucking was impressive. i thought i had seen it all, whats that move even called?
It's called "the Bella", sort of like the balanc beam double backflip dismount with a double twist is called "the Biles" because it's so technically challenging that no one else can do it.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Playing as DIK, this scene hurts so much but IMO it fits really well into the story if you just want to be with Josy. And I don't mind lost LEWD scenes here and there, that's not what matters, right? Right??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Playing as DIK, this scene hurts so much but IMO it fits really well into the story if you just want to be with Josy. And I don't mind lost LEWD scenes here and there, that's not what matters, right? Right??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you get a solo on others it pays off, but for me losing scenes with Josy is always a bad thing

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes