KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I hope I won't be very old by then.
Don't get your hopes up. This project is too successful to end. "BaDIK" is notable for the fact that it can be continued for as long as you want. And I'm sure the DPC will make the most of it. Yes, but maybe take a break, try something else. But, if his other project doesn't shot, then he will return to "BaDIK". That's what made him famous. I wouldn't be surprised if DPC hands over the development of "BaDIK" to his children.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Don't get your hopes up. This project is too successful to end. "BaDIK" is notable for the fact that it can be continued for as long as you want. And I'm sure the DPC will make the most of it. Yes, but maybe take a break, try something else. But, if his other project doesn't shot, then he will return to "BaDIK". That's what made him famous. I wouldn't be surprised if DPC hands over the development of "BaDIK" to his children.
funny considering some of the students in the game are considered legacy students. if DPC hands over development to his kids, they'll be legacy students too lol

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Technically once BaD is finished he and his children, and grandchildren, can live quite comfortable lives through the sales alone.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yes, Coppola also could have not made the Godfather 3, but he did
eh, just because one, or two, people did something does not mean everyone will. DPC is 2 for 2 game success wise thus far. If he makes a third I doubt it will be a failure. But, who knows, if any of us could see into the future we'd be multi time winning lottery winners.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
OK, I believe in people. I believe in greed and depravity. It's the best thing about people. Greed will force DPC to continue "BaDIK". :LOL:
Even though I am a realist I still hold a small flame of optimism! Well, except for people like a certain Dev whose name rhymes with "eye-sore".

Reactions: sava75

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
One of the best games i have played the plot keeps you interested the girls are HOT the sex scenes the same the renders are amazing (even i am a hater of the sandbox games this one is the only exeption i can think of) i love this game...congratulations to everyone that contributed to this masterpiece and keep up the good work...

PS: i would love to see a route with mc and all of the female teachers plus Sage...
PS2:also i would like to romance the bookworm girl that is hostile to mc

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
PS2:also i would like to romance the bookworm girl that is hostile to mc
:HideThePain: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: i would love to see a route with mc and all of the female teachers plus Sage...
Jade + Bella + Nora+ Sage. Or Jade + Cathy + Nora + Sage. Both are possible till EP8 end. Cathy path remaines active on Jill and Sage branches after EP8 end.

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know why the game crashes all of a sudden just after the interlude ends in the scene of tommy and jacob?
At first i tought it was because of mods so i deleted all saves and mods downloaded the game again and played it all over from begining with 0 mods and cheats but it stil closes the game when tommy and jacob talk a few lines.The import saves went smooth (only had 3 saves to import for the branches of Bella/Sage/Jill)
Pls help!!! Thank You

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Does anyone know why the game crashes all of a sudden just after the interlude ends in the scene of tommy and jacob?
At first i tought it was because of mods so i deleted all saves and mods downloaded the game again and played it all over from begining with 0 mods and cheats but it stil closes the game when tommy and jacob talk a few lines.The import saves went smooth (only had 3 saves to import for the branches of Bella/Sage/Jill)
Pls help!!! Thank You
download the mod for ep . it has a fix for this issue

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
BaDIK relativity theory in action. :D
"Once the game is completed".. I hope I won't be very old by then.
It's great that we are able to joke about it in a positive spirit, but it's also crazy to me that I started playing this game as freshy student in the middle of a COVID pandemic and when BaDIK finally releases, I will perhaps have a family and a few years of job experience. Insert laughing emoji depressed on the inside. :LOL:

And all of this, of course, is an optimistic mindset that assumes similar time between each upcoming episodes.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Remember we discussed who to choose for threesome? How about some wild combination:

"My adorable teachers" - Jade, Cathy, Nora, Bella
"Brotherhood" - Leon, Chad, Troy
"Brotherhood v2" - Maya, Derek
"Lovely family" - Jade, Sage, Tybalt :LOL:
"Real hardcore" Arieth + all DIKs and Jocks - :ROFLMAO:

Though, I am surprised that the MC hasn't slept with Arieth. Maybe a secret kink will be unlocked soon "Preggers".

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS and John Ness

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's great that we are able to joke about it in a positive spirit, but it's also crazy to me that I started playing this game as freshy student in the middle of a COVID pandemic and when BaDIK finally releases, I will perhaps have a family and a few years of job experience. Insert laughing emoji depressed on the inside. :LOL:

And all of this, of course, is an optimistic mindset that assumes similar time between each upcoming episodes.
Trust me, I've talked to many of members here - some have families and even grown kids. One is about 60 and loves the game, this man draws fan art and does real magic on his ancient PC. So the love for AVN doesn't depend on age at all, it depends on each individual person, whether he will be able to maintain interest as he grows.
It's just me who don't want to get old :ROFLMAO:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Or the jocks decided to avenge Dawe and recorded how they fucked Heather :ROFLMAO:
Man, your fantasy are as wild as Sage when she thought Chad was cheating on her with a girl. I don't think any of the jocks are smart enough to pull up Chicks other than paying Quinn restaurant. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes