Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, i think someone is going to get shot(not die obviously ? Maybe ?) that could be MC or your chosen LI. If DPC doesn't use that gun i would be pretty disappointed.
Nah I doubt anyone will get shot. iirc DPC said BaD won't be as dark as AL. So the gun, I'd wager, would never be used. Just a scare tactic.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think I get what you mean; it's not like most of us here didn't get interested in the first place because of some crazy LEWD action going on. Or just wanting to hang out with Jojo more. Personally, for me, jerking off to video games is just not for me anymore (not judging others if they do) and missing lewd scenes also doesn't affect me as much. (It still sucks you can't just platonically hang out more.)

Recently, I started editing saves/cheating 4fun (I can't have headcanon? What you gonna do DPC, huh!? Leak my IP address???) and I decided to try and change something that was never possible in the DIK playthrough. I got Jill's shower scene after the tennis match. And you know what I discovered? That, at least IMO, made the whole date quite less romantic with Jill naked, a possible boob touch and that first kiss half-naked wasn't as good as when they did it after talking on the bench.

I always played DIK because of the confidence and standing up to yourself, not being a little emotional mouse all the time, but I knew that it wasn't all about that. Which is why imagine my surprised face when I discovered that the DIK path, previously filled with lots of objectification of women and casual sex, had a far more romantic version of Jill's date than the CHICK path.
I get what your saying, for it isn't about jerking off to pixel sex scenes though sure it happens time to time(TMI :eek: :ROFLMAO:) I find Josy scenes romantic and enjoyable even if it isn't lewd

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

sampow

May 14, 2023
So... remember that pep talk the mc had with his dad on the way to college?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He didn't listen to a fucking word! :LOL:

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

He didn't listen to a fucking word! :LOL:
Pretty much just like most teenagers when they get to College after the parents say "Be Careful" eh? :D

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
!! NEW ROOSTER
The Halloween pictures are done! You can download them here.
Big thanks to @DIKJacob for his hard work on them. Tag your friends and enjoy!
#Halloween #DIKs #HOTs
View attachment 2836269

EP10 Rooster Collection
Did you figure out who the girl in the mask was yet?
She stands quietly next to the dorm girls. And she's short.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: znar25 and dalli_x

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Remember we discussed who to choose for threesome? How about some wild combination:

"My adorable teachers" - Jade, Cathy, Nora, Bella
"Brotherhood" - Leon, Chad, Troy
"Brotherhood v2" - Maya, Derek
"Lovely family" - Jade, Sage, Tybalt :LOL:
"Real hardcore" Arieth + all DIKs and Jocks - :ROFLMAO:
Let me try
Chad + MC + Troy
Derek + MC + Zoey
Dawe + Tybalt + Derek
All out - All diks + Jocks + preps ( Jill included )
Derek + MC + Dawe + Chad +Troy + Leon ( in Lily cosplay ) + Tybalt

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I talked to a guy who is related to MMA. Not that he is some kind of super champion, but he trains a lot in the gym and has held more than 20 fights. And he said that the MC and Vinny fight scene was bullshit. Vinny wouldn't have left the room on his own feet. He was standing in front of Fuckface, face to face, at a very close distance and with his hands down. Fuckface would knock him out in a split second by punching or elbowing him in the chin. Vinny wouldn't have had time to not only get, but even reach for a gun.
Well even if I was skilled enough to do it, as 19 year old college guy I would probably freeze being scared shitless after seeing a gun.

What's that scene of naked receptionist and that Pink Rose bodyguard? I don't remember it at all!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes