YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
So... remember that pep talk the mc had with his dad on the way to college?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He didn't listen to a fucking word! :LOL:
I know I’m so disappointed in him even if he’s a good kid. I’ll have another chat with him soon.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
I recently started new playthrough, and by an effort of will forced myself to refuse to punch Tybalt. Moreover, I'm beginning to understand this character in a sense. In fact, he's not so bad. Well, to be honest, from the point of view of parents, Tybalt is almost the perfect son.
The wait between episodes is becoming very dangerous, even KARAMBA is going crazy ! You made Quinn cry ! quinn_by_weirdsciencex_dei4ai5-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Started a cult and everything. Only a matter of time before he, and his miniuons, sit in circles and sing songs before drinking the suicidal kool aid.
It's better to have drinks, instead of putting whiskey pads in the ass with derek and his sister :KEK:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The wait between episodes is becoming very dangerous, even KARAMBA is going crazy ! You made Quinn cry ! View attachment 2838522
You're wrong. I wouldn't do that. Firstly, I did not deviate from the Quinn's path, and secondly, I started this experiment with Tybalt just for Quinn. Everything is simple. I needed to show up at Jill's performance. Of course not to support her. I don't care about her. But in order to become famous in high society. To do this, you need to pretend to be a good guy and help Jill. Later, this will help Fuckface and Quinn take their rightful place in high society.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Started a cult and everything. Only a matter of time before he, and his miniuons, sit in circles and sing songs before drinking the suicidal kool aid.
We will see, people switching their profile pictures to Quinn's puss.
Slowly, each and every day he will transform everyone into mindless Holy Quinn worshipers.

First they came for the Maya Enjoyers and I did not speak out -
Because I was not a Maya Enjoyer.

Then they came for the Jill & Bella's Simps and I did not speak out -
Because I did not simp for Jill & Bella

They they came for the Sage's Lovers and I did not speak out -
Because I was not a Sage Lover.

Then they came for the The Pink Rose Regulars and I did not speak out -
Because I had no money for private dances.

Then they came for me - and there was
no one left to speak for me.

Don't forget about EP8 dorm party. A lot of events during this party plays different, depending on MC drunk / sober state (he becomes "drunk" when he is done with 3/6 or more drinks, it's one of the tasks).
That one I remember clearly. I didn't like how MC behaved so much that I made sure he got drunk only after he did all the interactions. I think it's one of my favourite free roam/party events in the entire game, really well done, kudos to DPC.

As much as I love Being a Dik
I would like it even more if I didn't have to do those free roam events.
This is a great example of different strokes for different folk.
If not for free roam events giving life to the world, different kind of interactions, great change of pace, ability to do mini-games, being able to message, phone people or just react to Rooster etc. this game would lose so much of its charm and I would never be fall in love with it as much as I did.

k1abrahams

Dec 26, 2018
a little/a lot late to this update but now that i have it the game keeps crashing in the 1st scene with tommy. can anyone tell me how to fix it. i tried compressed and full version. i even went back to S2 to create a new save but it still crashes.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
First they came for the Maya Enjoyers and I did not speak out -
Because I was not a Maya Enjoyer.

Then they came for the Jill & Bella's Simps and I did not speak out -
Because I did not simp for Jill & Bella

They they came for the Sage's Lovers and I did not speak out -
Because I was not a Sage Lover.

Then they came for the The Pink Rose Regulars and I did not speak out -
Because I had no money for private dances.

Then they came for me - and there was
no one left to speak for me.
Dude, stop preaching, we all had these fucking crabs! :HideThePain:
Just shave it down there. And there's some healing ointment left in the bathroom cabinet.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Nay, some of us ditched the bullet and did nothing with Quinn.
But he didn't say a word about Quinn. Though I'm a little curious as to where Jill might have gotten them from. It must be Tybalt, I guess the bastard returned the stolen panties to her with a few stowaways on board.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I moved this to the main thread so as not to clog the fan art with offtopic.
I understand your concern. I also have a chance not to see the final but for other reasons. What can I say, we live in a crazy and unstable era.

But DPC will never do that. This man is a fanatical individualist and doesn't want his project to receive third-party influence and spoil his vision. It's even his life motto: "Survive the storm and follow your vision. Anything else and it's not your vision."
It has already been discussed that team expansion is not a panacea. It needs good management. Contol your team is hard challenge and not everyone can do that. Some developers, such as the creators of Fresh Woman, hired a team, but this did not speed up development. That game gives Badik copycat and scam vibes, I don't recommend it

So we have what we have.

And it's good to see more adults here. I hope everything goes well with your health and your family.
What DPC could use is someone to prioritize the most important elements of the episode and set a plan for what needs to done each week and hold him to it

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I am the official drink mixologist of our prestigious faith and I can confirm this is true. I have taken to affectionately calling it the "X marks the Quinn's booty" shot.

All hail Quinn's divine ass!
[/QUOTE]

I drink that shot. After 48 hour leave in the Philippines still wouldn't be in the top five strangest thins i have seen.:eek::oops::unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (non-critical)
The "Money For Nothing and Chicks For Free" update
You spoke, I listened (mostly)

Links in mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.
The best little mod from Texas just got even better.

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Added a new event cheat for "Ep4ToldDerekAboutJade". See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added more hidden magazine notifications. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added automated code allowing Episode Summaries to reflect any alt-character name changes. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Even more improved VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Enhanced the MiniStat to automatically get out of the way during FreeRoam if there's a right-navigation arrow, hidden object, etc. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - After listening to all the bitching and moaning I've coded a proper Money cheat that uses the dev's code so you can't bork it out. See mod FAQ for details.
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all.
Go get you some. Enjoy and regards as always.
SanchoMod S3 Maintenance Update (non-critical)
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

You'll have to click the above banner since the mod is so badass that it got removed from the VN's OP.... again.

Changlelog:
  • Updated mod Core to v7b including it's latest feature sets.
  • Resolved issue - SanchoGallery was not referencing the custom replay name in all scenes. Thanks to Ghibi for reporting.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
What is the best route to go, have high dik affinity or more neutral for getting with most of the girls in the game?
Well that is abit of a mystery, most womans tend to want a Dik. but Diks cheat and even Sage ends up wanting an honest one that doesn't cheat, and even Quinn will dump your arse if she sees you dating Jill, while some will keep their distance if ur chick, so i'd say neutral. but its more about how you wanna play, there are (walkthrough/multi) mods that alow you to switch sides instantly (go back one page if there is a choise and you cant choose it due to ur side and then switch side) or if ur on steam you get an ingame walkthrough if ya bought it there.

So my advice, play da game as you want, make regular savegames before choosing major's and if ur not satisfied with the choises ya can simply revert. as for me i got several playthrough's with different womans, and even one where i'm da slutty one that bangs everyone and propably walks around with STD's like craps :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes