elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Ah, the classic tier list of fuckin' HOTs because nothing says 'objectification' like turning people into pokémon cards! :ROFLMAO:
I guess at the end of the day, we're all just players in the game of swiping right :whistle:
I mean, I wouldn't call this objectification any more than choosing a person to be your partner is. Is marrying one person (in real life) instead of another objectifying them?

Vtor

Sep 27, 2022
Guys, need help pls, im using joiplay and at the begining its says press "g" but all letters in wmulator keyboard are capital. There is a way to by pass this?

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Guys, I have something really important to tell you.

No matter what timezone are you in, no matter if it's the beginning of the day or you're scrolling through your favourite BaDIK thread before going to sleep, I wanted to grace you with this beautiful image of the sexiest character in BaDIK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hoped you liked it just as much as I did when playing through EP5! Wish you wonderful rest of the day or good night! :giggle:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know how to do a tier list
But S tier for me is Maya

And A tier is Josy, Lily & Quinn

I don't really care all that much about the rest of the girls

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
OK the real question--college is over, you decide you want to settle down with one person (or persons if Maya/Josy). Who's the one? I know it's hard to pick one when they all have their great qualities.

I think I'd go with Riona. She's kind and freaky at the appropriate times, and I dig her style.

...But damn, Jill... Oh and Bella... and Josy/Maya combo would keep things exciting for longer... ok maybe choosing one isn't as easy as I thought :unsure:.
Riona 100%.

• Red Heart
Reactions: elumiknotty
Feb 29, 2020
If I had sex with Madame Rose I would walk out the strip club, and down the street, singing "I Just had sex" by the lonely Island. That woman is seriously fire.
Hey my list is simply to point out the fact that there are only 2 categories of women. Those you'll admit to banging and those you'll lie about banging.

Reactions: Orgitas
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes