KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The main thing that was said - "is still some time to go". He didn't say -"a lot of time." In a sense, this already gives reason for optimism.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
What's so funny to me is this all week to week cycle of updates, memes and being let down, building hype in the last weeks before release and most people will just binge this EP10 in few hours without taking their time or god forbid, mini-games like some Netflix teenage that wants to get laid.

And you know what? I get it.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

This week I started playing the episode and felt inspired to polish every scene along the way - to the extent that it became my main focus all week. I ended up doing lots of work that I had postponed for later, but the end result of many scenes is starting to show.
I worked on SFX/Music. Many sound effects were missing but have now been added. New songs and a healthy mix of re-used songs have been used.
I both trimmed and fleshed out the writing in different parts of the episode.
I ensured that the non-minigame route flows well in the parts where there usually are mini-games and got the optional needed code.
The non-minigame route can be tricky since a mini-game can add context to the story, and cutting it completely would feel lackluster for those who play without them. Making an alternative feature for this route, for example, the choice-based party planning in episode 9 and forward, is sometimes needed. But there's always this careful deliberation if it's acceptable to add something since the main purpose of the non-minigame route is that it should be focused on the story with few distractions.
Furthermore, I worked on a couple of clucks. One was demanding due to branching content and plenty of NPC interaction.
While polishing some phone content code, I decided to add something that's been in the back of my mind for a long time that I know many of you want. From start to finish, it took me roughly 8 hours to complete, which is way less than I had expected. And I think this preview of the feature can speak for itself.

Note that the Gallery is another new feature of Episode 10 and that it's not the Special Renders in the Rewards app you can use this way, but any image put in this new gallery. It will make sense when you play the game.
I'm trying to get my new PC up and running today. All parts are finally here for one of the upgrades, which will be a priority this weekend.
Whenever I swap PCs, they have to be brought up to a certain standard with software and files - so that they don't throw errors when rendering. This usually takes me 1-2 days to set up if everything goes smoothly. I'm still waiting for parts to build another PC to push things up yet another notch. But I have no news regarding this one yet.
My animation queue has 31 animations in it, and I will push on working with a mix of everything next week.
I played some episode 10 scenes for the first time this week, and they turned out so good that I can't wait to show you and see your reactions. Overall, I'm very pleased with the amount of branching this episode allows.
It's been a long wait, and there is still some time to go, but I am doing my best to make the wait worthwhile.
Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
Guess what ? DPC , we can do that in real life on our phones !

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

This week I started playing the episode and felt inspired to polish every scene along the way - to the extent that it became my main focus all week. I ended up doing lots of work that I had postponed for later, but the end result of many scenes is starting to show.
I worked on SFX/Music. Many sound effects were missing but have now been added. New songs and a healthy mix of re-used songs have been used.
I ensured that the non-minigame route flows well in the parts where there usually are mini-games and got the optional needed code.
The non-minigame route can be tricky since a mini-game can add context to the story, and cutting it completely would feel lackluster for those who play without them. Making an alternative feature for this route, for example, the choice-based party planning in episode 9 and forward, is sometimes needed. But there's always this careful deliberation if it's acceptable to add something since the main purpose of the non-minigame route is that it should be focused on the story with few distractions.
Furthermore, I worked on a couple of clucks. One was demanding due to branching content and plenty of NPC interaction.
While polishing some phone content code, I decided to add something that's been in the back of my mind for a long time that I know many of you want. From start to finish, it took me roughly 8 hours to complete, which is way less than I had expected. And I think this preview of the feature can speak for itself.

Note that the Gallery is another new feature of Episode 10 and that it's not the Special Renders in the Rewards app you can use this way, but any image put in this new gallery. It will make sense when you play the game.
I'm trying to get my new PC up and running today. All parts are finally here for one of the upgrades, which will be a priority this weekend.
Whenever I swap PCs, they have to be brought up to a certain standard with software and files - so that they don't throw errors when rendering. This usually takes me 1-2 days to set up if everything goes smoothly. I'm still waiting for parts to build another PC to push things up yet another notch. But I have no news regarding this one yet.
My animation queue has 31 animations in it, and I will push on working with a mix of everything next week.
I played some episode 10 scenes for the first time this week, and they turned out so good that I can't wait to show you and see your reactions. Overall, I'm very pleased with the amount of branching this episode allows.
It's been a long wait, and there is still some time to go, but I am doing my best to make the wait worthwhile.
Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
November is it. How considerate of the good doc to make the release date close to my birthday. :LOL:

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Isn't that obvious. I think so Steve could have something to do with Thanksgiving Party. Why? It's also in a park. What do you need at this party? A barbecue. In EP1 the MC said to make Steve clean the grill.

The MC kind of looks like a piece of junk on the Rionas Preview.

We have a major choice with Steve in EP2 and a long time ago we were puzzled why? Somehow I think so that the decision of Steve's major choice in EP10 could become important. Also Josy mentioned pretty much at the end of EP9 that the MC shouldn't be Steve.
You make shits out of anything huh? :HideThePain:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Have a nice weekend.
Dr PinkCake
You should see the positive. DPC started refining every, every scene. Many sound effects were missing but have now been added. He also edited the texts and tweaked the non-minigame route.

DPC is already doing quality work, which suggests it's relatively advanced. That reminds me a bit of the end of the development period of EP9.

Reactions: ffive and Ekzou

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I should have been more specific. I only like to use the phone for Rooster and checking the status. I never changed the wallpaper. It's still on default. The phone doesn't even stay on long enough for me to care about the wallpaper.
I like to play with phone in the game, but I don't understand the need for this feature, I don't see the need at all. It can be used by 10% of players, no more. I changed the wallpaper and those 2D art from Jacob was enough. Ofc, 8 hours to write the code for this app is not much, but the fact- this guy is obsessed with mini-games.
It would be better if DPC made a stripping Gwent with girls, then I would even subscribe to Patreon. :D
In my opinion you are wrong, it greatly increases the realism of the game to be looking at pictures of girls on your mobile phone while they are waiting for you
MC and Sage's first real date
Sage: WTF, Fuckface? Why are you late, I sit in this restaurant like a fool and look at the menu for an hour.
MC: Sorry Sage. I installed and explored a new wallpaper app on my phone. It is very important.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Getting closer and closer. Soon I will be able to sniff Maya's panties again. Double team Nicole and get a blowy from the best mother in the world, Madame. Soon. SOOOOOOON.

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Everyone making fun of the wallpaper idea and DPC saying everyone wanted it is exactly what DPC wanted, it's distracting everyone from the first line where he basically stated he made no actual progress on the game this week:

This week I started playing the episode and felt inspired to polish every scene along the way - to the extent that it became my main focus all week.
Yes he says that it'll save time later, but it's much more likely that even these polished scenes will receive their usual repolish before release.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Everyone making fun of the wallpaper idea and DPC saying everyone wanted it is exactly what DPC wanted, it's distracting everyone from the first line where he basically stated he made no actual progress on the game this week:

Yes he says that it'll save time later, but it's much more likely that even these polished scenes will receive their usual repolish before release.
Well, except he later went on to say he did a lot of work polishing scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes