GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
what if her next task will be to do a threesome with Quinn or go to the glory just because you like the character doesn't mean that she won't be pushed to do it even if it scares her but she needs to otherwise no tuition
camilla and Mona say that their Mothers can’t help with he list just observe. So Quinn can’t or shouldn’t help Maya with it.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
As far as i remmber (correct me if i’m wrong ) sage is the only one that did not upset her fanbase dunno if pinkcake do actually like her as well but it got me scared for any future content that could involve her
Well, Chad reveal as being gay, the mysterious competition, she probably wants the MC to kick his ass in it and out Chad as being gay and a juicer.

Do you really want to wreck Chad that much, the dude will probably commit suicide.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Well, Chad reveal as being gay, the mysterious competition, she probably wants the MC to kick his ass in it and out Chad as being gay and a juicer.

Do you really want to wreck Chad that much, the dude will probably commit suicide.
don't care if anything comes between sage and me I'll just kick it away even if it's ...........

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
camilla and Mona say that their Mothers can’t help with he list just observe. So Quinn can’t or shouldn’t help Maya with it.
not talking about it for now but rather later on in the story when she will be officially part of the hots

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
that would be fucked up :(
Maya and Derek don't have jobs and two tuitions for B&R cost's a lot of money...
so they both would be forced to drop out from college and take care for mom.

yeah, it's funny how there is no mention of mom ever in the game, or am i wrong? :unsure:
I think the fightinfg game is in the game for more than just playing brawler for cash and beating up jocks, a quick way to earn cash is to fight for money, MC might get a choice for whom to fight for, probably Maya or Sage.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Then why you are propagating it in this thread?

There is no NTR in this game and it won't be. If DPC succumbs to some kind of mental illness and decides to implement that -only crickets will stay here. Not to mention what will happen with his patrons.
i know there is no NTr in this game and i loved it that way but i'm just exploring any possibility that a character may go with even if you don't like the idea of it

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Probably because it’s the easiest one
The competition the jocks talk about, the figthing game etc...
Fast money, during the game you get minus points with the jocks and preps, reasoable to assume that something will happen that will get you some plus points

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I agree the story is unlikely to go there. However, there are still two question-marks:

- How will she be paying for her tuition. While she may be under the impression that simply getting into the HOTs alone is enough (I am assuming in DPC's world student loans don't exist, otherwise this whole conundrum wouldn't even exists), we know she is not going to get a pile of cash just for that.

- If DPC gives the MC a choice a) Help Maya, b) Do not help Maya on the "outdoor sex" and "threesome" items - even if most may pick (a) he will still have to write an arc for those who pick (b). How that goes remains to be seen.
I am pretty sure she still has the tuition, she needs the free tuition for something else she can’t let go of. It’s our job to find out what and how to help probably.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
i know there is no NTr in this game and i loved it that way but i'm just exploring any possibility that a character may go with even if you don't like the idea of it
If there is no NTR and it won't be NTR how can that then be amongst "every possibility"?

Reactions: DrackDrap

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
1. No
2. There is no love triangle. Burke just wants that to be.
3. Because there are big hits that billions of people like throughout time and throughout the world?
I'm open to question 1 and 2 being proven wrong but there is definitely something going on with that song. As you said there are billions of hits but Isabella and Jill keep bringing that particular song back up. Not to mention Neil showed the MC that song so it has to be somewhat old (5-10 years old maybe?).

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello, everyone. So I came up with some interesting Isabella questions . . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.Isabella is 35,Josy is 18-19,that would be pretty early for a divorce :p Personally I think Isabella`s story is going to revolve closer around Jill and I really want to say MC`s mother but I don`t think there will be any incest in the game...

2.From what I remember it was only 1 time thing and it didn`t even came through(didn`t work).As for Quinn and take aways,I agree with you,same with rumors it`s possible Quinn spread them since she doesn`t seem to care about them.

3.That is interesting detail,I do think it is in the story for a reason,not sure what that reason could be.Another thing is

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm open to question 1 and 2 being proven wrong but there is definitely something going on with that song. As you said there are billions of hits but Isabella and Jill keep bringing that particular song back up. Not to mention Neil showed the MC that song so it has to be somewhat old (5-10 years old maybe?).
OK. So, if I just pick AC/DC "Thunderstruck" and ask guys here how many of them like it, what do you think will happen?
Not Bella or Jill "keep bringing" that song. Bella just says once that's her fav song while driving with MC - who says that's his dad's fav song. Jill just comments once that's Bella's fav song when MC plays for her. It's just a story element and it's a big hit, an evergreen classic in that Universum.

I understand why you think it's important, but in that case, we would have incest - and that's another thing alongside NTR DPC doesn't do.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Then why are you propagating it in this thread?

There is no NTR in this game and it won't be. If DPC succumbs to some kind of mental illness and decides to implement that -only crickets will stay here. Not to mention what will happen with his patrons.
Probably trying to get a rise out of Maya Nation. It’s easy to get a rise out of us, just post a pic of her staring at the MC laying on the blanket before Derek interrupts. Probably not the rise he wants though.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Any way refuse to helper Maya and share room with other guy/girl throught some option or change her story somehow?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Just went back for a quick check on how the MC is paying for his tuition and...

...so why not Maya? :unsure:

Sidenote:
MC's probably got the best (honest) earning potential among Maya/Derek/Josy
- Teaching self-defense classes at the Gym
- Guitar busking
- TA to Cathy (she even jokes about it if you help the math student).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes