vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
if this is not some type of foreshadowing for you from the creator of the game himself dunno what is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and don't anyone dare tell me it's only for the tasks on the last update
Did you even play 0.3? That's one of the Rooster pics you can find on your phone. It isn't explained what was it that made Maya afraid of but we know it's nothing sexual. OK?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Just went back for a quick check on how the MC is paying for his tuition and...

...so why not Maya? :unsure:

Sidenote:
MC's probably got the best (honest) earning potential among Maya/Derek/Josy
- Teaching self-defense classes at the Gym
- Guitar busking
- TA to Cathy (she even jokes about it if you help the math student).
OK, for all those new gals and guys - Maya doesn't need money JUST for tuition. She needs for something else - to be more independent from her family? Something we don't know yet?
Maya will say exactly that when MC met her for the first time and she'll say the same thing at the end of 0.3.

She needs much more money than she could get from a student loan.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I can't believe I've completely missed this game until now. :O Just finished with the current version, and went straight into my top 3 off all time favorites. :) Writing and story are top quality, characters deep enough to actually form an opinion on and care for, no recycled cliches in the story or relationships, and no recycled copy pasted 3d models. Wish I wasn't absolutely skint atm, because this is a dev that deserves all the support he can get. Come next month, going to have to pull the patreon trigger and become a supporter. :) Can't wait for the next update.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Did you even play 0.3? That's one of the Rooster pics you can find on your phone. It isn't explained what was it that mad Maya afraid of but we know it's nothing sexual. OK?
i did play it thx for your concern but i was wondering why from all the ppl there Quinn is the one taking a selfie with Maya if it's not for a foreshadowing i mean he could've have put riona or Camilla or even Mona

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
No. Maya is crucial to the story.
No, you can refuse to engage with her in chapter one.
It's brancing campaign, you are introduced to neutreal , Josy, then saintly Maya, devilish Sage, mental Bella and neurotic Jill.
You can choose which one you want to fully commit too and different points, you pick Josy if you tell Maya you're not attracted in chapter one, then you can pick Sage over Josy and Maya in chapter two, finally you can choose beween Jill and Bella in chapter three.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Just went back for a quick check on how the MC is paying for his tuition and...

...so why not Maya? :unsure:

Sidenote:
- Guitar busking
And actual MMA fighting for money.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
- Guitar busking
The MC would probably make quite a small fortune and who knows maybe take up the idea that Jill was talking about with the Economics class and eventually make a business out of it, or we could just raise the funds for Maya.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
if this is not some type of foreshadowing for you from the creator of the game himself dunno what is
and don't anyone dare tell me it's only for the tasks on the last update
That's only a cheap way to create drama and tension, DPC does that all the time, like when Megan "was about to be raped by Peter", what happened then? Nothing; what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
1.Isabella is 35,Josy is 18-19,that would be pretty early for a divorce :p Personally I think Isabella`s story is going to revolve closer around Jill and I really want to say MC`s mother but I don`t think there will be any incest in the game...

2.From what I remember it was only 1 time thing and it didn`t even came through(didn`t work).As for Quinn and take aways,I agree with you,same with rumors it`s possible Quinn spread them since she doesn`t seem to care about them.

3.That is interesting detail,I do think it is in the story for a reason,not sure what that reason could be.Another thing is
I'm not suggesting incest but I have a hunch Isabella and Lynette could have been friends. As far the Isabella and Josy likeness goes, they both have a small mole on the right side of their mouth plus similar hair/eye color. To me Josy looks more related to Isabella than her step-brother but you could be right maybe it's just the models.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That's only a cheap way to create drama and tension, DPC does that all the time, like when Megan "was about to be raped by Peter", what happened then? Nothing; what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
me nothing :rolleyes: just want some answers about Maya future in the game :whistle:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
No, you can refuse to engage with her in chapter one.
It's brancing campaign, you are introduced to neutreal , Josy, then saintly Maya, devilish Sage, mental Bella and neurotic Jill.
You can choose which one you want to fully commit too and different points, you pick Josy if you tell Maya you're not attracted in chapter one, then you can pick Sage over Josy and Maya in chapter two, finally you can choose beween Jill and Bella in chapter three.

Yeah! Thanks. I hate the liars girls they are using the boy and hiding
... fuck, that end has let me in shock :eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes