Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This whole situation really makes me think, what if MC was in a relationship with one of them and he had to go somewhere far away. For study or work, for example. Were Maya or Josy able to stay loyal to him?
I think they would stay loyal.
Besides they aren't just with the mc they are with each other
So, they can keep each other company.

Reactions: dalli_x

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's no wonder Maya kept her relationship a secret
Her father is a real piece of work

But don't worry everyone we will solve all her problems.
And the throuple will live happily ever after.
Yeah! Sage fucked up a little. But no worries, we'll find another way to help Maya so she can finally calm down, move on and let Quinn be. And then our wonderful throuple with Quinn and Sage will live happily ever after.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Have you guys ever heard of romance?
Yes, I had an idea. Fuckface should join Jam Jam in his hobby. In the greenhouse. And grow the most beautiful kind of roses, which will be called - "Divine Quinn" :love: . Of course, I know that she would most likely be against this idea. She would prefer to grow weed in the greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Let's look objectively: Maya/Josy's relationship is very unstable and the only variable that can make their relationship successful is our Fuckface.
Then he better work extra hard to keep the relationship alive
Even if he is off working somewhere
Maya & Josy should always come first

Heck if he has to get some low paying job to be closer to them
Well, he better get to stacking those shelves

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's no wonder Maya kept her relationship a secret
Her father is a real piece of work

But don't worry everyone we will solve all her problems.
And the throuple will live happily ever after.
My plan is give Josy and Maya a baby and make Pete pay for it but it would be nice if Maya could learn to handle her own problems instead of waiting for someone else to do it. Nothing wrong with needing help but Maya's main fault she doesn't fix her shit

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My plan is give Josy and Maya a baby and make Pete pay for it but it would be nice if Maya could learn to handle her own problems instead of waiting for someone else to do it. Nothing wrong with needing help but Maya's main fault she doesn't fix her shit
Her biggest problem is indeed her father
He is the reason her relationship with Josy was on the rocks before meeting the mc imo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Her biggest problem is indeed her father
He is the reason her relationship with Josy was on the rocks before meeting the mc imo
He was part of the problem but there is a lot more to Josy and Maya relationship issues then Pete there a reason they where about to break up before episode 4

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Let's look objectively: Maya/Josy's relationship is very unstable and the only variable that can make their relationship successful is our Fuckface.
That was what i was gonna write about, their relationship is just toxic w/o a mediator and even w/o outside influence(Patrick) right now they're having fights(costumes) i understand finding happiness and love somewhere else but you should break up with the other first(i hate cheaters btw, some personal issues). That's why i don't like Josy more than Maya she kept so much from MC.

Would they be loyal to the relationship(**Edit Solo ones throuple is a big no) ? Probably when the relationship isn't rocky. I think they can be as loyal as Sage if nothing wrong with the relationship. BTW i don't like Sage path before EP7(again stuff with cheating, played it and i can understand her choice with FB stuff). Cheating is a big factor for me personally so that's why i like Jill path above others and looking at Zoey right now.

**Edit
Played almost every route besides Bella, MILFs don't pull me. But probably play for her story sometime

Last edited:
Reactions: c.mork

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He was part of the problem but there is a lot more to Josy and Maya relationship issues then Pete there a reason they where about to break up before episode 4
Yeah, you're right
But Pete is still a bastard tho
He should just want his daughter to be happy
I don't understand him tbh

Or is it patrick I keep forgetting the fuckers name lol

Mar 9, 2019
So, I finally got around to finishing my solo M+J (the fact that this phrase makes sense makes my brain hurt) playthrough and it is even more hilarious how rapidly Sage involves herself with the whole scholarship bullshit business.

1692034797085.png

Also, I like how we have now seen the manipulative tactics of the entire Burke family. I especially appreciate how Sage and Tybalt seem to be more naive versions of their parents. Tybalt and Jade in how their oxymoronic insecure yet inflated sense of self-worth shines through via petty blackmail, Sage and Stephen in their subtler quid pro quo maneuvers.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That was what i was gonna write about, their relationship is just toxic w/o a mediator and even w/o outside influence(Patrick) right now they're having fights(costumes) i understand finding happiness and love somewhere else but you should break up with the other first(i hate cheaters btw, some personal issues). That's why i don't like Josy more than Maya she kept so much from MC.

Would they be loyal to the relationship(**Edit Solo ones throuple is a big no) ? Probably when the relationship isn't rocky. I think they can be as loyal as Sage if nothing wrong with the relationship. BTW i don't like Sage path before EP7(again stuff with cheating, played it and i can understand her choice with FB stuff). Cheating is a big factor for me personally so that's why i like Jill path above others and looking at Zoey right now.

**Edit
Played almost every route besides Bella, MILFs don't pull me. But probably play for her story sometime
For Sage, it's understandable and rather forgivable, because Chad has been using her for years, so it's been tit for tat.
Jill is a big no-no for me, but Zoey conquered my soul.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes