aizawa hein

Oct 27, 2018
But you like Quinn who sells girls for sex now that's fucking savage
i mean come now, you'll probably end up becoming smth worse than a prostitute if you unironically fall for a free tuition scam from a sorority. Might as well make money off of their naive asses :WeSmart:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Exactly
The chick mc is a gentleman
He does not like the girls just for their bodies

And he respects their privacy
And also knows how to treat a lady
But Maya likes to be looked at. When you just met and ogle her, it gives you +RP with her. Check and mate!

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I can't believe all these guys paid to have sex with the HOTS
and didn't even take them on romantic dates

I bet they just had sex with the girls and then left
Fucking savages

Don't worry everyone.
If I ever have sex with a girl who offers sex for money
I will make sure to take her for a romantic meal or something
I will treat her right.
Desktop-2023.08.15---18.08.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well Priscilla could be Quin's middle name. Or vice versa. Or perhaps just an associate of some kind... Or simply could be one of the many Red Herrings DPC has laced through out the story!
But how is it a red herring if in no way does it hint that there is a connection with Quinn?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But how is it a red herring if in no way does it hint that there is a connection with Quinn?
Because that is what a Red herring does. Misleads, and distracts, the conversation/narrative away from what it actually is. Knowing that Quinn is deeply involved with the whole sex for funding plot. DPC introduced this Priscilla as to deviate away from the narrative that Quinn is, perhaps, behind it all. It could be an associate, or some mysterious, and unseen benefactor. Or it simply could be Quinn, after all, just using a middle name etc. Certainly solid theories. For their scheme to be, some what, sustainable... They would require an element of misdirection, at times, I would wager.

What we do know about Quinn is that she is a drug dealer and a sex trafficker who is tied to Mr.Burke and his associates. One of the associates, I would assume, would be this Priscilla. Directly or indirectly.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Relax and put your feet on the ground. Maya seems weak but has an incomparably stronger character. Quinn has locked herself in a shell and pretends to be a cold bitch, but the shell has long since shown visible cracks. Maya, on the other hand, grows in strength of character and self-confidence. Quinn has already been slapped in the face by Maya once. It's only a matter of time before he gets another one. So who and before whom should kneel?
Joshy92 will kneel. He's secretly in love with Quinn. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KАRАMBA

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because that is what a Red herring does. Misleads, and distracts, the conversation/narrative away from what it actually is. Knowing that Quinn is deeply involved with the whole sex for funding plot. DPC introduced this Priscilla as to deviate away from the narrative that Quinn is, perhaps, behind it all. It could be an associate, or some mysterious, and unseen benefactor. Or it simply could be Quinn, after all, just using a middle name etc. Certainly solid theories. For their scheme to be, some what, sustainable... They would require an element of misdirection, at times, I would wager.

What we do know about Quinn is that she is a drug dealer and a sex trafficker who is tied to Mr.Burke and his associates. One of the associates, I would assume, would be this Priscilla. Directly or indirectly.
But what is the point of hiding the involvement of a character we already know is involved? It is much more interesting that Priscilla is anyone in the game EXCEPT Quinn. That's not how the storytelling works

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to say guys if I joined the DIK fraternity
I would have to tell them to stop with their womanizing ways

No more walks of shame
No more calling women whores or sluts
And any other things that demean women

As a sensitive new age man who respects women
I can't allow those barbaric things to continue

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I can't believe all these guys paid to have sex with the HOTS
and didn't even take them on romantic dates

I bet they just had sex with the girls and then left
Fucking savages

Don't worry everyone.
If I ever have sex with a girl who offers sex for money
I will make sure to take her for a romantic meal or something
I will treat her right.
You know that you can treat women right by having sex with them and nothing else. Treating someone right isn't all about bonding, it's about mutual respect and how you perceive the interaction in your mind.

Banging a girl and then thinking in your mind, or sharing with people "yeah, I banged that stupid easy slut, she didn't even cost that much" isn't exacly treating her right. Making her feel sexy and sharing with her the beautiful experience of sex (even if after lots of sex, it's not that magical to her) is good on its own.

Still, some women like that kind of romantic stuff, just not everyone, some like it more direct and no strings attached.

In BaDIK context, you would like to take all those side-side girls and make them main girls.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But what is the point of hiding the involvement of a character we already know is involved? It is much more interesting that Priscilla is anyone in the game EXCEPT Quinn. That's not how the storytelling works
Certainly could be true that it is entirely a different person. As I said I probably think it is an associate or benefactor of some kind. Though DPC has, certainly, gifted us with some... questionable story telling techniques. So it would equally not surprise me if it were, indeed, Quinn using a middle name, for example. Let us be real for a moment. Whilst we love the game... DPC is no Anne Rice, John Grisham, or J.K Rowling. Something to keep in mind.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I have to say guys if I joined the DIK fraternity
I would have to tell them to stop with their womanizing ways

No more walks of shame
No more calling women whores or sluts
And any other things that demean women

As a sensitive new age man who respects women
I can't allow those barbaric things to continue
Dany? is that you?

Asking for a friend..
small_whistling2.gif