Jan 12, 2017
I have to say guys if I joined the DIK fraternity
I would have to tell them to stop with their womanizing ways

No more walks of shame
No more calling women whores or sluts
And any other things that demean women

As a sensitive new age man who respects women
I can't allow those barbaric things to continue
B&R already has a frat like that. It's called the Betas.

Note that the Beta girls all hang out at the DIK parties...

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Hmmm, odd how all the nutshots happen on the "gentleman" path...
View attachment 2854029

Maybe Joshy92 has a kink for cnb torture?

My aversion to the CHICK path suddenly makes all the sense in the world.
Fortunately, you can play for a permanent Chick affinity and at the same time participate in all the fights. The only one you have to choose between are fight with Troy or punch Tybalt.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Hey guys how do i delete the persistent file? I know where the folder with the save is but everytime i delete it it just
reappears when i start the game. should i re download the game after i delete the file or what can i do to delete it for good?

Edit: Got it. And for future reference: You have to delete the file both from your user and from the save folder in your game folder.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Punching Tybalt is possibly one of the most satisfying things I'ver ever done in a video game, and it game from an AVN of all places.
for a more fun time, repeatedly punch Tyballs for at least 10 minutes..i did that my first run and man, what a fun time...every time i play a new run i do that again..and again..and again. think i have spent at least 24 hrs of my life punching Tyballs...i am easily amused...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Certainly could be true that it is entirely a different person. As I said I probably think it is an associate or benefactor of some kind. Though DPC has, certainly, gifted us with some... questionable story telling techniques. So it would equally not surprise me if it were, indeed, Quinn using a middle name, for example. Let us be real for a moment. Whilst we love the game... DPC is no Anne Rice, John Grisham, or J.K Rowling. Something to keep in mind.
that's for sure, but he's also not a 3-year-old child who makes up his own story as he goes along.

Much more in DPC's wheelhouse is that this Priscilla may be linked to other characters we already know, one theory was that of Jill's lawyer, or that we theoretically already know but whose name we don't know.

DPC likes drama, especially cheap drama, if Priscilla is Quinn this doesn't create drama, it just confirms things we already know. if DPC had wanted to create a climate of suspicion it would have been enough for Burke not to say any names over the phone, that way on the other end of the phone could have been literally anyone.

In my opinion he simply introduced a new character

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I have actually cooled on Quinn a lot
Since I realized she doesn't like chick mc's lol
Quinn provides job opportunities for several girls. That and her other business plans, she deserves a teaching job at the business school.
The reason Quinn hates Maya is that Maya is lazy and would rather have a handout than to work for it.
Quinn is also playing MC along but only because she likes him. She loves holding hands, long walks and kisses at various romantic locations. She just doesn't like showing that in public.
If you look at the bottom dresser drawer in her room there are wedding magazines, and romance novels.
Everything else is just an act.
::: Quinn showing up at MCs room, in a nice long summer dress, --looks down, scuffs shoe into the ground--and asks MC in a soft shy voice if he would go with her to the Sadie Hawkins Dance.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Quinn provides job opportunities for several girls. That and her other business plans, she deserves a teaching job at the business school.
The reason Quinn hates Maya is that Maya is lazy and would rather have a handout than to work for it.
Quinn is also playing MC along but only because she likes him. She loves holding hands, long walks and kisses at various romantic locations. She just doesn't like showing that in public.
If you look at the bottom dresser drawer in her room there are wedding magazines, and romance novels.
Everything else is just an act.
::: Quinn showing up at MCs room, in a nice long summer dress, --looks down, scuffs shoe into the ground--and asks MC in a soft shy voice if he would go with her to the Sadie Hawkins Dance.
That notebook she won't let anyone look at? It's filled with page after page of hand-drawn hearts with:

Quinn
+
Pervert

written in them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just thought
KARAMBA has his church of Quinn
I have the church of Maya

But no one wants a church of Jill
Poor Jill