JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah because it's all the way out in the swamp where she lives with her fellow ogres.
- It is a sweet route in it's own, but damn Jill's face/expressions has had some bad shot throughout the life of this game.
Her model really stands out from everyone else in a way i just can't place. Like she almost has anime facial proportions.
I believe it's primarily the mouth and jaw. My impression is when looking straight on her jaw is too wide, her chin is too high. She has slight duck-lips which exaggerate the chin problem. Also her large, expressive eyes without a well-defined bridge of the nose makes them seem wider apart than they really are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However she's rich enough and has a hot enough body that it doesn't bother me that much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
There's going to be a foursome with Fuckface, Sage, Josy and Maya, officially in the game, I'm telling you right now.

I can already see this happening on a path where Fuckface and Sage are dating, and they are going to ask Josy and Maya for a foursome, Maya wants Sage and Josy wants Fuckface.

Reactions: mnotwoke

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
Can anyone help about the error occurred in episode 9 when Sage and MC meet and go into the haunted basement?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph2_events.rpy", line 1256, in script
with dissolve
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph2_events.rpy", line 1256, in script
with dissolve
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1678, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1757, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2975, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4172, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2779, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 886, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/transition.py", line 379, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 886, in render
File "/Users/James/Desktop/Nice/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 731, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

macOS-14.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Being a DIK 0.9.1
Thu Aug 17 01:25:26 2023
```

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There's going to be a foursome with Fuckface, Sage, Josy and Maya, officially in the game, I'm telling you right now.

I can already see this happening on a path where Fuckface and Sage are dating, and they are going to ask Josy and Maya for a foursome, Maya wants Sage and Josy wants Fuckface.
Maybe even on throuple path as a way to thank Sage for her help

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Maybe even on throuple path as a way to thank Sage for her help
I don't see Josy accepting something like that, she already barely accepts sharing him with Maya, she wouldn't offer him more women. (I'm joking, I know we can balance the relationship between Josy and Maya, I just don't think it's worth it, it's better to focus only on Josy. :LOL:)

As for Sage, she has already shown that she intends to share him, and she knows that something happened between him and Maya, and if she finds out what happened between him and Josy, it makes it even easier to make the foursome happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes